WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » Professional Wrestling & General Discussion '99-June '07 » Lady wrestler Lola Kiss, "The Kiss of Death" on Match Game '75?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Lady wrestler Lola Kiss, "The Kiss of Death" on Match Game '75?
Long Legged Mackdaddy El Topo
Member # 1823

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Long Legged Mackdaddy El Topo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Was just watching an old episode of Match Game '85 on Game Show Network and one of the contestants was a woman who claimed to be a lady wrestler under this name. Does anyone have any info on her?

--------------------
"[Topo's alleged trolling] . . . . might work better if he were even slightly clever or funny."-loadedglove

Not even "AMERICA'S MAYOR" is safe from the wrath of this week's WORLD'S WORST AMERICAN selection! Click here to find out why!

IP: Logged
ARCH17
Member # 6063

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ARCH17     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I haven't been able to find a bio for her, but I did find some videos of her wrestling other female wrestlers such as Vivian Vachon. It seems as if she was/is pretty good, which just makes it even more sad that there's not an easily available record of her, but unfortunately this isn't a rare situation in the world of women's wrestling.
Pier 6er from NY
Member # 916

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pier 6er from NY   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember seeing Lola Kiss in the old Wrestling Revue and Wrestling Monthly magazines back in the mid-1970s. I believe that she was trained by Mildred Burke, as those two magazines gave coverage to Burke's training school in California back then.

--------------------
MMA is the new pro wrestling (and has been for quite awhile)

Proud to be the first passenger onboard the Rashad Evans bandwagon: http://wrestlingclassics.com/cgi-bin/.ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=091842#000012

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations