WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » Professional Wrestling & General Discussion '99-June '07 » Enforcer Luciano

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Enforcer Luciano
Chan of Chan and Charlie
Member # 292

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chan of Chan and Charlie   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who was Enforcer Luciano? Does anyone know his real name, other aliases or what became of him? He attempted to collect a bounty on Blackjack Mulligan in 1979 in Mid-Atlantic and held the Amercias tag titles in 1980 with Ox Baker. Does anyone know anything else about him?
IP: Logged
Masanori Horie
Member # 61

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Masanori Horie   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Enforcer" Luciano was wrestling as
"Guillotine" Gordon in 1960s-1970s in USA
and Europe. He worked for New Japan Pro.
in January 1981 and IWE in July 1981.
He was with a valet named "Bunny Love" and
used fire in Japan. I heard he was from
Detroit,Michigan.

MaskedGoof
Member # 135

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MaskedGoof     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is a thread a started weeks back called Strange and bizarre angles of the 70's which has a lot abot Luciano's Mid Atlantic angle
David Williamson
Member # 307

Icon 1 posted      Profile for David Williamson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Besides "Guillotine" Gordon, he worked as Buster Gordon (his real name I've been told) and "Evil Eye" Gordon, epecially in the South, on and off in the late '60's and '70's. His "Luciano" stuff in the Mid-Atlantic (1980) was classic, in his own bizarre way!
Sergje Kapustin
Member # 221

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sergje Kapustin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In my mind Enforcer´s real name is J.C.Higgins he also wrestled as Jimmy Valentine, Sonny Love, Buster "Guillotine" Gordon, Bob "Big Boy" Blondell and Dr. Death.

Dosvedanja

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations