WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » Professional Wrestling & General Discussion 2010 - Current » Video: Barry Windham vs El Gigante

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Video: Barry Windham vs El Gigante
brawler2711
Member # 26849

Icon 1 posted      Profile for brawler2711     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From early 1991

[ 04-18-2017, 08:22 AM: Message edited by: brawler2711 ]

--------------------
Sir Tojo: "I used Brut in the late '60's-early '70's. Used to splash it all over my crotch area after a shower--no joke.I used to get some funny reactions to that back in my early 20's. Fond memories."

IP: Logged
Shaving Weezie Jefferson
Member # 126638

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shaving Weezie Jefferson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for posting.

--------------------
"Okay fun is fun but enough is enough, and so on. We do not need half the front page beening Tocus threads. The old ones have been kicked over to the Markley forum...otherwise the whole gimmick can go over there." --Crimson Mask, 3/18/11

Armageddon_T_Thunderbird
Member # 44658

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Armageddon_T_Thunderbird     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
El Giantguy went on to become a lot more muscular and hairy in the WWe. Then he was in a Zorro movie. He was a very tall person.

--------------------
Your uncrowned NWA Heavyweight Champion of the World.

"One day I was walking and found this big log. Then I rolled the big log over and underneath was a tiny, little stick, and I was like, that log had a child!" - Yoda

gulascantfoolus
Member # 6964

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gulascantfoolus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
El Gigante vs. George Gulas what could have been [Frown]

--------------------
gulascantfoolus is the greatest
user name EVER regardless of any silly contest

Shaving Weezie Jefferson
Member # 126638

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shaving Weezie Jefferson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wish Russo could've booked him bro. He could've swerved a turn on Bill Alfonso and then Tommy Rich could've been his Spanish interpreter.

--------------------
"Okay fun is fun but enough is enough, and so on. We do not need half the front page beening Tocus threads. The old ones have been kicked over to the Markley forum...otherwise the whole gimmick can go over there." --Crimson Mask, 3/18/11

Greg Ganja
Member # 1677

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greg Ganja     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just watched a bunch of El Gigante matches no lie. Vader actually forced him to an acceptable match in one. Let's see if BW can perform miracles.

--------------------

I don't like the divorce font!
---
Your old lady's old lady has got skinnier legs!!!
---
And BABY DOLL...shame on you mama...cause I know you better than anyone!

Greg Ganja
Member # 1677

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greg Ganja     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay-- that was Barry Windham's worse match.

--------------------

I don't like the divorce font!
---
Your old lady's old lady has got skinnier legs!!!
---
And BABY DOLL...shame on you mama...cause I know you better than anyone!

Guacamole Anderson
Member # 5859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Guacamole Anderson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All hail the Flaircut!
Matt Farmer from WA
Member # 1177

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Matt Farmer from WA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Flair had some pretty good house show matches out of him. I know a couple are out there.
Dan P-170
Member # 32

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dan P-170     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Guacamole Anderson:
All hail the Flaircut!

Spartacus in the house!
Shaving Weezie Jefferson
Member # 126638

His match with Undertaker at WM in Vegas is a guilty pleasure of mine.

--------------------

The Coach
Member # 6392

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Coach     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Armageddon_T_Thunderbird:
El Giantguy went on to become a lot more muscular and hairy in the WWe.

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
"It's Gerry, and Mike Graham is the correct answer." — CWF Fan on a 07-14-2017 thread, debating Mike Graham & Jerry Brisco

King Francis
Member # 24068

Icon 1 posted      Profile for King Francis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by gulascantfoolus:
El Gigante vs. George Gulas what could have been [Frown]

a main event anywhere

--------------------
When I said that was the most ignorant thing I ever heard, I didn't realize you were still talking.

A Gene Wilder Somersault
Member # 128207

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A Gene Wilder Somersault     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Shaving Weezie Jefferson:
His match with Undertaker at WM in Vegas is a guilty pleasure of mine.

This is a ridiculous opinion, I know, but that entire Wrestlemania is a guilty pleasure for me. Could be Mean Gene in a toga or Hogan calling Yoko a "Jap". Just absurd from top to bottom, and oddly enjoyable.
Gov't Mule
Member # 2440

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gov't Mule     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WM9 is cool for the outside venue alone. A wrestling show outdoors raises my enjoyment by about 25%.

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations