WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » Professional Wrestling & General Discussion 2010 - Current » Cornette tof induct the R&R Express

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Cornette tof induct the R&R Express
Gabba Hey
Member # 20936

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gabba Hey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And rightfully so, glad he's back in good standings with the WWE.

--------------------
Im your huckleberry - Tombstone -- Sometimes to beat the bully. you have to be the bully. Michael Jordan. vs the Pistons

IP: Logged
Cattle_Mutilation
Member # 59807

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cattle_Mutilation     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hahaha this is going to be epic. He should get the biggest pop of the night by a long way.. I can't wait for this

--------------------
Never Drew A Dime!

Any person applying for the position of pro wrestling referee must be of physical unfitness to the degree that the slightest nudge would render him irretrievably unconscious.

Armageddon_T_Thunderbird
Member # 44658

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Armageddon_T_Thunderbird     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cool. Hopefully, it will open the door for Cornette and the Midnights to get in too.

--------------------
Your uncrowned NWA Heavyweight Champion of the World.

Happ Hazzard
Member # 4893

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Happ Hazzard     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cornette has apparently arranged for a big cake to be brought on stage for their induction.
gulascantfoolus
Member # 6964

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gulascantfoolus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Happ Hazzard:
Cornette has apparently arranged for a big cake to be brought on stage for their induction.

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
gulascantfoolus is the greatest
user name EVER regardless of any silly contest

dthcm
Member # 56183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dthcm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm guessing triple H had a hand in this.

http://www.wwe.com/shows/wwe-hall-fame/wwe-hall-of-fame-2017/article/jim-cornette-rock-n-roll-express-wwe-hall-of-fame

Kid Canada
Member # 7294

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Canada     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's awesome, albeit surprising. Corny doesn't exactly bite his tongue when it comes to his opinion of the WWE product and the people involved.

Can't wait though...should be a great speech. And yes hopefully this means next year Cornette, beautiful Bobby, Loverboy Dennis and Sweet Stan get in.

Kid Chrome
Member # 5607

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Chrome     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great news!
vtrockgod22
Member # 5576

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vtrockgod22     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by gulascantfoolus:
quote:

Beautiful.
HMFiles from WA
Member # 598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HMFiles from WA   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by vtrockgod22:
quote:
quote:

Beautiful.
Will there be straight jackets too? You know, just in case the Fantastics are also inducted?

--------------------
Here's to Mark.

Mr. Parts Unknown
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr. Parts Unknown     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Damn, beat me to it!!!!! [Razz] [Razz] [Razz]
Stephen Gennarelli
Member # 21747

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stephen Gennarelli     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This will rank up there as one of the greatest Hall of Fame moments and there's been a lot of em' already.
KobashiChop
Member # 78522

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KobashiChop         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by HMFiles from WA:
quote:
Originally posted by vtrockgod22:
quote:
quote:

Beautiful.
Will there be straight jackets too? You know, just in case the Fantastics are also inducted?
The straight jackets were done on the RnR first.
brawler2711
Member # 26849

Icon 1 posted      Profile for brawler2711     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
corny will now be praising wwe.

maybe now he'll get a real action figure with abs released by Mattel.

--------------------
Sir Tojo: "I used Brut in the late '60's-early '70's. Used to splash it all over my crotch area after a shower--no joke.I used to get some funny reactions to that back in my early 20's. Fond memories."

Gabba Hey
Member # 20936

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gabba Hey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now Bischoff will induct DDP this year. This has the makings to be a great ceremony.

--------------------
Im your huckleberry - Tombstone -- Sometimes to beat the bully. you have to be the bully. Michael Jordan. vs the Pistons

brawler2711
Member # 26849

Icon 1 posted      Profile for brawler2711     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The people doing the inducting will be the draws.

--------------------
Sir Tojo: "I used Brut in the late '60's-early '70's. Used to splash it all over my crotch area after a shower--no joke.I used to get some funny reactions to that back in my early 20's. Fond memories."

mm92280
Member # 11388

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mm92280     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just hope they give him the time necessary to do a proper speech.
Wolverine
Member # 894

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wolverine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bischoff inducting DDP? Odd, as Jake and/or Hall would have been much more fitting.
Matt Farmer from WA
Member # 1177

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Matt Farmer from WA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Wolverine:
Bischoff inducting DDP? Odd, as Jake and/or Hall would have been much more fitting.

Bischoff is a great choice (an more reliable).

--------------------
follow me on twitter at: @mattfarmer93
www.defywrestling.com
http://mlwradio.com/

Shaving Weezie Jefferson
Member # 126638

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shaving Weezie Jefferson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by brawler2711:
corny will now be praising wwe.

maybe now he'll get a real action figure with abs released by Mattel.

If they treat him well, he should praise them. And if he makes some decent money, good for him.
GShea from TN loves Sarah Palin
Member # 1443

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GShea from TN loves Sarah Palin   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This won't happen, but I'd be deliriously happy if he'd do a Kevin Dunn/Bucky Beaver promo at the HOF.......

--------------------
"Bell time, and heeeeeeeeerrrreeeeeee we go Davey..........."

"Whose woods are these I think I know." - Robert Frost on a Ugandan safari

"When I was born, my Momma looked at me and she said 'Oh God, he looks like a saddlebag face!'. But she said 'Saddlebag face, I love you!'." - Blackjack Mulligan

"YOU ARE DEAD! DEAD! DEAD!" - Plowboy Frazier

"Perfessional rassling toughness!" - Bill Mercer

"This is the greatest card in the history of Nashville!" - Nick Gulas

hate sports entertainment
Member # 126344

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hate sports entertainment     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cornette and Bischoff in the same room? Interesting.

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations