WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » Professional Wrestling & General Discussion 2010 - Current » Sour Grapes Tourney Semi-Finals

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sour Grapes Tourney Semi-Finals
davephlegmball
Member # 5163

Icon 1 posted      Profile for davephlegmball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's at least 47 guys in the audience claiming to be Jim Wilson (whoever he is) and wanting to take on the winner.

Poll Information
This poll contains 2 question(s). 54 user(s) have voted.
Voting stopped at board time.
You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

Vote Now     View Poll Results

IP: Logged
davephlegmball
Member # 5163

Icon 1 posted      Profile for davephlegmball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn--this is tough. I may have to go with not the guy who has was the best sourpuss (too tough to decide), but rather who i'd like to see win . . . no, wait . . . who i'd rather see lose so he can be a sourpuss . . . or maybe . . .

Ah, i give up.

davephlegmball
Member # 5163

What makes it really tough was i loved sourpuss Bret Hart in WCW when he wore the steal plate on his chest under his t-shirt and Gold-turd speared him and got KO'ed. "Who are you to doubt El Dandy?!"

Loved Shane Doofus's runs in ECW too.

But the other 2 are such icons of SourGrapedom . . .

davephlegmball
Member # 5163

Damn--hours later and i still can't vote. Somebody help me!
davephlegmball
Member # 5163

Days later, still can't decide.
davephlegmball
Member # 5163

At the deadline, went with Shane Doofus and Bret Hart.

Happy to (finally) see them both loosing in the poll. Wouldn't want to see them get stretched by Jim Wilson next week.

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations