WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » Professional Wrestling & General Discussion 2010 - Current » OT: Rich Piana Update: RIP

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: OT: Rich Piana Update: RIP
greenhornet
Member # 25257

Icon 1 posted      Profile for greenhornet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So before he self destructs and I know there are many People who follow bodybuilding what are your thoughts on him.

Obviously he's using various dangerous enhancements.

[ 08-25-2017, 03:27 PM: Message edited by: greenhornet ]

IP: Logged
The Coach
Member # 6392

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Coach     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How is he any different than other top level bodybuilders or the NPC wanna be's at my gym that are 35 plus,
that want to be somebody?

--------------------
"It's Gerry, and Mike Graham is the correct answer." — CWF Fan on a 07-14-2017 thread, debating Mike Graham & Jerry Brisco

Duke Of Dorchester
Member # 6218

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duke Of Dorchester   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rich has passed away...

http://spotmebro.com/breaking-news-rich-piana-has-passed-away/

--------------------
[[[----------]]]

The Coach
Member # 6392

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Coach     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just a shame.

--------------------
"It's Gerry, and Mike Graham is the correct answer." — CWF Fan on a 07-14-2017 thread, debating Mike Graham & Jerry Brisco

Handsome Rob from LA
Member # 6317

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Handsome Rob from LA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jesus, first McCarver (which I don't exactly buy the choking on food as the reason he died), now Piana within a week. Rich was known to party and take A LOT of enhancers plus both guys would get up to over 300lbs on several occasions to look as freaky big as possible. I would hope this would be a wake up call to bodybuilding but then so many guys from the 90's and early 2000's have died or have debilatating health issues and it hasn't stopped anyone.

But from what I've seen Piana seemed like a good dude and drugs aside had good tips on bodybuilding.

RIP

--------------------
"Yeah I found the love of my life. But I killed her dog before I had the chance to tell her." Sam Elliott from the movie Shakedown

Risk aka Rob
Member # 8193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Risk aka Rob   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I liked watching Rich's videos, thought he was a decent entertainer.

I don't know all what happened with Rich, I haven't seen any info. Some are saying it was drugs, others are saying that he hit his head and it was just an accident and thus ended up in hospital in medically induced coma.

I assume we'll find out the details sooner or later.

R.I.P Rich, I liked your YouTube channel.

--------------------
Please SUBSCRIBE to my GamesNew2Me video game YouTube channel. YouTube.com/GamesNew2Me

greenhornet
Member # 25257

Icon 1 posted      Profile for greenhornet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://m.tmz.com/#!article/2017/08/25/rich-piana-dead-at-46/
Shaving Weezie Jefferson
Member # 126638

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shaving Weezie Jefferson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bodybuilding pageants is serious bidness.

--------------------
"Okay fun is fun but enough is enough, and so on. We do not need half the front page beening Tocus threads. The old ones have been kicked over to the Markley forum...otherwise the whole gimmick can go over there." --Crimson Mask, 3/18/11

Claymation Quartermain
Member # 6083

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Claymation Quartermain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am in shock. He seemed like the picture of health.

--------------------
"Old Time Hockey?"

The Coach
Member # 6392

Well this article seems full of contradictions:

http://people.com/bodies/rich-piana-obituary/

--------------------

The Fake J.D. McKay
Member # 24269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Fake J.D. McKay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Coach:
Well this article seems full of contradictions:

http://people.com/bodies/rich-piana-obituary/

He clearly had no clue of what he was doing to himself and he thought the opposite.
PartsUnknown77 From ND
Member # 8970

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PartsUnknown77 From ND     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
300 lbs of gas and recreational drugs, surprised this didn't happen a decade ago.

--------------------
"I live in a big house, on the big side of town" -Ric Flair

Claymation Quartermain
Member # 6083

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Claymation Quartermain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I watched one of his video's yesterday. He talked about his side effects of using Human Growth Hormone. He said that he wore a size 12 shoe and when he started taking HGH his shoe size went up to a size 15! He also said that his wrist, hands and skull grew. And the only reason he stopped taking it was because his waist started getting thicker because of his internal organs growing.

Ric Drasin a friend of Piana's and a former wrestler and bodybuilder said that he remembered talking to Rich and said that just sitting and talking he was out of breath and sweating. He asked him if he was ok and he responded that he had been checked and everything "checked out." Ric compared Piana to an obese man carrying so much extra weight and that being hard on his heart which was undoubtedly enlarged.

--------------------
"Old Time Hockey?"

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations