WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » Professional Wrestling & General Discussion 2010 - Current » Gino Hernandez Death (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Gino Hernandez Death
The Coach
Member # 6392

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Coach     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have heard from people who actually knew Gino say that they did not think this was an overdose or suicide. And I am pretty sure it has even been eluded to in shoot interviews. Was there ever an investigation into a possible homocide or did the coronoer/police just rule on it? In my perosnal opinion, I have always felt there was much more to it.

--------------------
"I've been traveling throughout; exactly where, I don't know." - Ron Slinker

IP: Logged
james beard
Member # 658

Icon 1 posted      Profile for james beard     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As far as I know, no formal investigation of homicide was pursued. If you talk to 50 people who knew Gino, you'll get all sorts of opinions as to whether they believe it was an overdose or something else. That goes for many of those who were very close to him. Chris Adams used to tell me he felt like there was more to it than Gino simply overdosing and even told me he believed Gino was forced to ingest a lethal amount of cocaine. But, Gary Hart was convinced that it was simply a case of Gino's excesses. Both of them were among Gino's insider's and totally disagree.

The thing is, there are so many rumors and misinformation about such things that making a judgment is often based on whatever you choose to believe about the police reports or other information that might be out there.

We all knew that Gino had problems and that he was involved with some folks at times who were not exactly the most above-board types. He was also a very fast living sort who didn't worry about consequences so long as he was enjoying himself. Gino was one of those who's wrestling persona was very much like his real life personality and life style.

So, getting involved with dangerous people and doing something stupid to **** them off is not beyond a reasonable conclusion for what happened to Gino. At the same time, going to extreme in consumption of his favorite drug was not out of the question, either.

Personally, I don't believe it was suicide because I don't believe Gino would have done such a thing. At the same time, I'm not totally convinced it was accidental. It's just another of those things from our wrestling family in Texas that will most likely remain a mystery and a source of conjecture and argument. The only conclusion about it that you can guarantee to be true is no one will ever know the truth.

--------------------
"It's the truth....deal with it"...Bill Hicks

MIDNIGHT RAIDER
Member # 63

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MIDNIGHT RAIDER     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you for the insight there James. I find it very interesting that as you pointed out, two men who were very close to Gino had such differing opinions on his death.
I also find your personal assessment of the situation intriguing as well.

weaselsuit from MN
Member # 8719

Icon 1 posted      Profile for weaselsuit from MN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I believe Gino was a pretty shady character, which probably fuels more speculations as to how he went out.

--------------------
"Car picture with Dom Deluise..."

tilleycs
Member # 6077

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tilleycs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by james beard:
Chris Adams used to tell me he felt like there was more to it than Gino simply overdosing and even told me he believed Gino was forced to ingest a lethal amount of cocaine.

Tully Blanchard expressed the same thoughts in his RF Video shoot interview (that it wasn't an accident), although I agree with your later thoughts, James - him indulging in, and OD'ing by accident, his favorite drug isn't beyond anyone's imagination.

Thanks for your thoughts, James, I always enjoy your posts.

weaselsuit from MN
Member # 8719

Icon 1 posted      Profile for weaselsuit from MN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, weren't there fresh needle marks apparent on his arms when they found him dead? Makes me think someone shot him up with a lethal dose of cocaine. I mean, who shoots cocaine?

I know that the guys in Dallas were into crack, but SHOOTING coke? VERY suspicious...

--------------------

The Coach
Member # 6392

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Coach     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tilleycs:
quote:
Chris Adams used to tell me he felt like there was more to it than Gino simply overdosing and even told me he believed Gino was forced to ingest a lethal amount of cocaine.

Tully Blanchard expressed the same thoughts in his RF Video shoot interview (that it wasn't an accident), although I agree with your later thoughts, James - him indulging in, and OD'ing by accident, his favorite drug isn't beyond anyone's imagination.

Thanks for your thoughts, James, I always enjoy your posts.

Tully also told me that at the time of his death, he was trying to get Gino to JCP.

--------------------

Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crimson Mask from FL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by weaselsuit from MN:
Yeah, weren't there fresh needle marks apparent on his arms when they found him dead?

I read the autopsy report years ago. I'm almost 100% sure that wasn't anywhere on it.

Makes me think someone shot him up with a lethal dose of cocaine. I mean, who shoots cocaine?

I know that the guys in Dallas were into crack, but SHOOTING coke? VERY suspicious...

It's a lot more common than you think.

So long from the Sunshine State!

--------------------

The Coach
Member # 6392

quote:
Originally posted by Crimson Mask from FL:
quote:
Makes me think someone shot him up with a lethal dose of cocaine. I mean, who shoots cocaine?

Guy I went to school with died like that.

--------------------

sparky1
Member # 68549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sparky1   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Yeah, weren't there fresh needle marks apparent on his arms when they found him dead?

I read the autopsy report years ago. I'm almost 100% sure that wasn't anywhere on it.

also common in those days (and still maybe 2day), is a SPEEDBALL..

combo speed and herion/morphine.. was snorted or shot up.. like Hawk said..... WHAT A Rush ....

may they never return

Frank

wrestlefan2
Member # 1147

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wrestlefan2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember reading that in his last days he was driving around the Sportatorium several times after the show, perhaps affraid to go home, as I've also heard he had gambling debts and other rumors about his year or so out of wrestling in 84-84. Also, Kevin Von Erich said they found the coccaine in his stomach.
Klon, Melbourne Florida
Member # 348

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Klon, Melbourne Florida     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As soon as the word speedball was mentioned, the first person I thought of was John Belushi. I believe that the deaths of River Phoenix and Chris Farley were also attributed to this method of recreational drug use

[ 01-28-2013, 11:41 AM: Message edited by: Klon, Melbourne Florida ]

fivefatcatsguy from the Twin Cities
Member # 6685

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fivefatcatsguy from the Twin Cities     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What could Gino have done to anger the "wrong type of people" so much that they would murder him instead of beating him up badly?
RockyRacoon War Damn Eagle from GA
Member # 2212

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RockyRacoon War Damn Eagle from GA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by fivefatcatsguy from the Twin Cities:
What could Gino have done to anger the "wrong type of people" so much that they would murder him instead of beating him up badly?

If you're high profile, and you're way past due to the wrong people for lots of money,

A:) your continued existence, battered or not, starts making 'the wrong people' look weak.

B:) If you cease to exist under questionable circumstances, the potential deadbeats will KNOW they HAVE to get 'the wrong people' the money they are owed.

[ 01-28-2013, 11:56 AM: Message edited by: RockyRacoon War Damn Eagle from GA ]

--------------------
"... let's get this train wreck a-rollin'!"- Strong Bad

"STOP KICKING ME!!"- Christopher Daniels @ Unbreakable '05

... I believe in Auburn, and love it.

Swimming is just floating forward

The Coach
Member # 6392

quote:
Originally posted by fivefatcatsguy from the Twin Cities:

You anger "the wrong type of people" and a lot more can happen than just having your tail handed to you.

--------------------

The Coach
Member # 6392

Heard Jake owed the wrong folks some money when he was in Atlanta and sent a message via his Porsche, while it was parked at the Cheetah that this would be his first and last warning.

[ 01-28-2013, 12:39 PM: Message edited by: The Coach ]

--------------------

tamalie from MN
Member # 1138

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tamalie from MN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Eugene "Big Daddy" Lipscomb, the NFL defensive lineman who dabbled in pro wrestling a bit, died of a heroin overdose around 1964. Up and down, people insisted that he'd never shoot dope and that he had to have been murdered. When contacted many years later for an article about that possibility and why certain people clung to it, the coroner remarked "You see, heroes don't die of drug overdoses."

For all the talk and rumors and legend and whispers, nothing remotely concrete about Gino Hernandez being murdered has ever surfaced. Note as well that none of the people making these claims have apparently ever bothered to contact law enforcement about the matter. Not even when TV shows like CSI and Cold Case have raised interest forensics and reopening long closed or dormant cases did anyone even apparently think to get things going. It makes me think that those claiming Gino was murdered don't believe that, but figure it's a good urban legend or ghost story or maybe moves a few extra shoot DVDs.

[ 01-28-2013, 01:07 PM: Message edited by: tamalie from MN ]

18 Guys Named Ramirez
Member # 5323

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18 Guys Named Ramirez     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I spent a few years working on a potential website about Gino- which is how I met Mark Nulty and joined this board in 1999- and James Beard is dead spot on. I can't even repeat most of the things that credible people told me "off the record" about Gino and Paul Boesch, Gino and his business dealings in Houston, and his death, but they were all pretty close to the same story. I was close to one of his girlfriends from the last year he was alive and she said he showed up at her home in OK and insisted she elope with him to Arizona the week before he died and was pretty frantic about leaving Dallas. Either he was paranoid from too much "marching powder" or he was aware what was coming. Everyone I spoke to spelled out the latter in detail. It will always remain a mystery, I suppose.

--------------------
"Look here, If you don't get your *** to work, I got 18 guys named Ramirez that want your job.." Contractor resurfacing my driveway to an argumentative employee. (He got back to work.)

james beard
Member # 658

Icon 1 posted      Profile for james beard     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Even the paranoia brings up the question of whether it had to do with fearing anyone or just having done too much coke. Gino could come off as being a bit paranoid, anyway. So, just because someone noticed he was fidgeting or nervous doesn't necessarily mean it had to do with anything other than being addicted to nose candy. We simply will never know.

Gino, like a lot of others who have died young and lived large, has been the subject of lots of urban legends or myths. The stories about being Paul Boesch's son being one that is a total fabrication, just like his "affair" with Farrah Faucett, whom he met for like 30 seconds and with whom he took a picture that created the source for numerous stories.

All those things are fun to talk about and for some to believe, but most of the time these stories have been repeated by so many and have been enhanced to the point they don't resemble any part of the truth.

Gino was an incredibly talented and charismatic guy who, while he might not have been the greatest wrestler from a technical point of view and he may not have been the toughest guy around, was one of the most effective and natural workers I've ever seen or been around. He just had a way of garnering attention and he knew what to do with it once he had it. He was a star and he lived like one. Unfortunately, he died like a lot of them, as well.

--------------------

john8
Member # 17520

Icon 1 posted      Profile for john8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anyone know what became of Gino's son?
GShea from TN loves Sarah Palin
Member # 1443

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GShea from TN loves Sarah Palin   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've heard cocaine was found in his stomach - how is this possible by snorting?

--------------------
"Bell time, and heeeeeeeeerrrreeeeeee we go Davey..........."

"Whose woods are these I think I know." - Robert Frost on a Ugandan safari

"When I was born, my Momma looked at me and she said 'Oh God, he looks like a saddlebag face!'. But she said 'Saddlebag face, I love you!'." - Blackjack Mulligan

"YOU ARE DEAD! DEAD! DEAD!" - Plowboy Frazier

"Perfessional rassling toughness!" - Bill Mercer

"This is the greatest card in the history of Nashville!" - Nick Gulas

18 Guys Named Ramirez
Member # 5323

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18 Guys Named Ramirez     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From what I understand, Gino had two daughters with his ex-wife. And yes, the paranoia could have been easily from the cocaine or from legit fear for consequences from owing 150K to the wrong people.

I think it's pretty naïve to expect any police force to tell "the truth" about a death that involves high profile people possibly murdered by organized crime, much less the Dallas police not known for their integrity.

And James, I used to speak to a very close friend of Gary Hart's who laughed at the idea Gino was Paul Boesch's son and said "it's the worst kept secret in wrestling history". Numerous others close to Gino, who would've known from him, said the same thing in private, so I'm not sure its a slam dunk on that point either.

He was a mysterious and controversial figure and probably the last main eventer about whom the veil of kayfabe remains intact.

--------------------
"Look here, If you don't get your *** to work, I got 18 guys named Ramirez that want your job.." Contractor resurfacing my driveway to an argumentative employee. (He got back to work.)

Mark Nulty from WA
Administrator
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mark Nulty from WA   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Gino was an incredibly talented and charismatic guy who, while he might not have been the greatest wrestler from a technical point of view and he may not have been the toughest guy around, was one of the most effective and natural workers I've ever seen or been around. He just had a way of garnering attention and he knew what to do with it once he had it. He was a star and he lived like one. Unfortunately, he died like a lot of them, as well.

One urban legend that was going around was that he was dating a gangster's daughter and the gangster wasn't happy about it. Again, an urban legend.

I agree with James about Gino's ability.

Gino had an "it" factor that was hard for me to identify.

As a fan/observer, I never thought there was anything special about his in-ring work. He was above average, but I didn't think he was outstanding, either. I thought some of his stuff looked clumsy.

He was in shape but he didn't have a great physique. He was too slender to ever be a top heel for the WWE.

His heel promos were good. But I can think of a lot of guys who were considerably better on a consistent basis.

But Gino had this "it" factor that made him a heat magnet as a heel in Texas. He had an undefinable charisma and star power.

I thought Gino's strongest suit was that he wasn't afraid to be a heel. A lot of young, good looking guys want to hold back as heels. They try to be "cool" villains. That's not the way Gino played it. He went for the heat and wasn't afraid of it. One of my favorite angles of all time was in Houston when Gino died his hair blonde and announced that he was "tired of dying my hair brown to get the Mexican fans to accept me. This is my natural hair color." I'm sure I've told the story about the entire angle and resulting feud with Jose Lothario before.

Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crimson Mask from FL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GShea from TN loves Sarah Palin:
I've heard cocaine was found in his stomach

Not true either.

--------------------

WrestlingFromVegas
Member # 56367

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WrestlingFromVegas     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My only problem with geno is people saying he was the next "big" thing, the boxing/wrestling street are lined with such men

RIP

--------------------
Nature boy, meet the beastie boy!

GShea from TN loves Sarah Palin
Member # 1443

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GShea from TN loves Sarah Palin   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by GShea from TN loves Sarah Palin:
I've heard cocaine was found in his stomach

Not true either.
OK - that's always been VERY quizzical to me.

--------------------
"Bell time, and heeeeeeeeerrrreeeeeee we go Davey..........."

"Whose woods are these I think I know." - Robert Frost on a Ugandan safari

"When I was born, my Momma looked at me and she said 'Oh God, he looks like a saddlebag face!'. But she said 'Saddlebag face, I love you!'." - Blackjack Mulligan

"YOU ARE DEAD! DEAD! DEAD!" - Plowboy Frazier

"Perfessional rassling toughness!" - Bill Mercer

"This is the greatest card in the history of Nashville!" - Nick Gulas

C.C. Milani from NY
Member # 9769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for C.C. Milani from NY     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mark Nulty from WA:
[QUOTE]
He was in shape but he didn't have a great physique. He was too slender to ever be a top heel for the WWE.

He could have gotten bigger with the WWF diet and supplement plan.
Liz Hunter's Boyfriend
Member # 7919

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Liz Hunter's Boyfriend     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Yeah, weren't there fresh needle marks apparent on his arms when they found him dead? Makes me think someone shot him up with a lethal dose of cocaine. I mean, who shoots cocaine?

The types of beliefs mentioned above are absurd.

Holding a person down, attempting to inject a solution of cocaine directly into their vein would prove extremely difficult.

That, and the injuries observed postmortem would be far more extensive than "fresh needle marks." One would find the victim to have scratches, cuts, bruises, restraint marks and perhaps even broken wrist or finger bones.

Moreover, it's been stated time & again: the autopsy report doesn't contain any such information.

RockyRacoon War Damn Eagle from GA
Member # 2212

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RockyRacoon War Damn Eagle from GA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Liz Hunter's Boyfriend:
quote:

The types of beliefs mentioned above are absurd.

Holding a person down, attempting to inject a solution of cocaine directly into their vein would prove extremely difficult.

That, and the injuries observed postmortem would be far more extensive than "fresh needle marks." One would find the victim to have scratches, cuts, bruises, restraint marks and perhaps even broken wrist or finger bones.

Moreover, it's been stated time & again: the autopsy report doesn't contain any such information.

Let me say that I think anyone capable of and motivated to snuff Gino would have simply made him disappear. Why would they do something so complicated & leave some ambiguity to his cause of death when they could just send their message by having him drop off the face of the earth one night? So, I'm highly skeptical of the 'criminal types doing Gino in' theories.

Also, as noted, the medical reports show no sign of anything like that taking place.

So, I'm not trying to argue the 'forced injection' scenario in Gino's case. But, just in general... let's say I was trying to argue the hypothetical scenario in a hypothetical case, and you. Liz Hunter's Boyfriend, made the objection you did here.

I'd point out that people who would do that kind of thing, if they decided to do it that way would involve a rag soaked in chloroform or the like. Or, maybe the less elaborate play would be to take the victim out and get him passed out drunk.
Because, you're right. The victim isn't going to be taking a lethal dose of something intravenously without the scars from an absolute war being left behind. And, that would pretty much defeat the purpose.

[ 01-29-2013, 04:43 AM: Message edited by: RockyRacoon War Damn Eagle from GA ]

--------------------
"... let's get this train wreck a-rollin'!"- Strong Bad

"STOP KICKING ME!!"- Christopher Daniels @ Unbreakable '05

... I believe in Auburn, and love it.

Swimming is just floating forward

Grobbit
Member # 80932

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Grobbit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Chris Adams was interviewed by police in England 4 days after Gino's death because the Dallas police suspected the death was not accidental, but they then later ruled it a suicide.

So the police initially suspected foul play.

Why they changed their mind I don't know.

--------------------
"If I hit him with the left hand and he's still standing, I will walk around him to see whats holding him up." - Harley Race

weaselsuit from MN
Member # 8719

I think Mask knows the scoop.

What's the story Mac??

--------------------

Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

No, nothing past what I said. I've heard all the allegations and think you have to weigh on the one hand the sources, which were pretty good, and on the other hand the way people create and spread rumors especially in the wrestling business. I'm pretty sure I remember what I read in the report and it doesn't support the allegations. I have no opinion of whether it was falsified. I also saw the crime scene photos and pretty much all they showed was him on the floor of his living room by the couch and coffee table with no visible disarray of the room. The body was not discovered quickly and it was not pretty. (He was also starting to go bald right at the top of his head.)

[ 01-29-2013, 06:49 AM: Message edited by: Crimson Mask from FL ]

--------------------

The Coach
Member # 6392

On the Paul Boesch thing, I have heard several of the boys say this almost as fact. So it wasn't something that just came up after his death. But I digress.

--------------------

The Fake J.D. McKay
Member # 24269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Fake J.D. McKay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Without getting into opinions on this, as most of them have already been stated, the question about mainlining coke is something that needs to be elaborated on just a bit. This is fairly common among what is referred to as an "end stage drug abuser". It is the final stage before death or getting clean and there is no more potent way to ingest cocaine than with a needle. Obviously it is quite dangerous, but when the body accommodates to the drug, this is the last step available to the abuser and they ingest it through a vein. Clearly this is a person who is not totally in his/her right mind but cocaine is well known to have that effect.
Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

quote:
Originally posted by The Coach:
On the Paul Boesch thing, I have heard several of the boys say this almost as fact. So it wasn't something that just came up after his death. But I digress.

That too. I really don't have that hard a time believing that part might be correct, but again, rasslin and rumors.

Sorta interesting part is that no matter whether it was Paul Boesch or Charles Wolfe who was his bio father, he didn't have a drop of Hispanic blood.

[ 01-29-2013, 09:12 AM: Message edited by: Crimson Mask from FL ]

--------------------

sparky1
Member # 68549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sparky1   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Fake J.D. McKay:
Without getting into opinions on this, as most of them have already been stated, the question about mainlining coke is something that needs to be elaborated on just a bit. This is fairly common among what is referred to as an "end stage drug abuser". It is the final stage before death or getting clean and there is no more potent way to ingest cocaine than with a needle. Obviously it is quite dangerous, but when the body accommodates to the drug, this is the last step available to the abuser and they ingest it through a vein. Clearly this is a person who is not totally in his/her right mind but cocaine is well known to have that effect.

yep, when your shooting up Coke, your closing in on your last run.... one way or the other

Frank

sparky1
Member # 68549

quote:
Originally posted by The Fake J.D. McKay:

yep, when your shooting up Coke, your closing in on your last run.... one way or the other

Frank

james beard
Member # 658

quote:
That too. I really don't have that hard a time believing that part might be correct, but again, rasslin and rumors.

Sorta interesting part is that no matter whether it was Pual Boesch or Charles Wolfe who was his bio father, he didn't have a drop of Hispanic blood.

Obviously, there's no way to really know about Gino's biological father without a DNA test, which ain't gonna happen. So, that's another of those urban legends that will never have a definitive answer.

I do know that Gary Hart was adamant that Paul Boesch was not Gino's father and I know Chris Adams expressed that it was not true. Gino never claimed it to be true that I know of. I know he never tried to hide his close relationship with Paul, but nothing beyond that I can recall.

He took the last name from his step father, Luis Hernandez. My understanding is that Gino's biological father was Charles Wolfe who was an abusive husband to Gino's mother. She later married Luis Hernandez, who died on a tour in Japan. Paul, from what I was told, simply became very close to a young Gino and was very supportive of him. The rumors have grown from that close relationship.

I guess anything is possible. Just another one of those things we will always have to talk about I guess.

[ 01-29-2013, 09:30 AM: Message edited by: james beard ]

--------------------

Norrin Radd
Member # 78547

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Norrin Radd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Sorta interesting part is that no matter whether it was Paul Boesch or Charles Wolfe who was his bio father, he didn't have a drop of Hispanic blood.

Mind blown...always bought into the "Handsome Half Breed" gimmick.

--------------------
"Equal rights for others does not mean less rights for you. It's not pie."

Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

quote:
He took the last name from his step father, Luis Hernandez. Gino's mother... later married Luis Hernandez, who died on a tour in Japan.

Yup.

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations