WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » Professional Wrestling Posts - July 07 thru 2010 » Joey Styles' other job

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Joey Styles' other job
TerryR
Member # 5671

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TerryR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I read that Joey Styles used to work in advertising when he announced. Not sure if that is still the case. Anyone know what his role was/where he worked?
IP: Logged
slingshotsuplex from MD via PA
Member # 4067

Icon 1 posted      Profile for slingshotsuplex from MD via PA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Frankenrogers 2:
I read that Joey Styles used to work in advertising when he announced. Not sure if that is still the case. Anyone know what his role was/where he worked?

I think he mentioned in one of the ECW documentaries that he worked for one of the Fox offices/operations IIRC.

He said that the night they did the crucifix angle, he had a bunch of friend visiting from his old job and that was one of the only times he was ashamed of the product.

[ 02-14-2008, 09:45 AM: Message edited by: slingshotsuplex from MD via PA ]

Megatron
Member # 1751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Megatron     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One time I saw Joey Styles sellings coins in an infomercial on television.
wild bill From CA
Member # 1942

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wild bill From CA         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Megatron:

-

Oh my gawd! These Buffalo Head Nickles are only $300 a piece!

--------------------
Having a NORML day

THFC til death

The Midnight Jobber from NY
Member # 1167

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Midnight Jobber from NY   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I saw that too. I remember being pretty surprised. It seemed so strange to see him talking about something on TV other than wrestling.
Chad Adams
Member # 9327

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chad Adams         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Midnight Jobber from NY:
quote:

I saw that too. I remember being pretty surprised. It seemed so strange to see him talking about something on TV other than wrestling.
It'd probably be more interesting really

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations