WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » Political Discussion » Alabama Justice

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Alabama Justice
The Fake J.D. McKay
Member # 24269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Fake J.D. McKay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's not enough that Roy Moore is running again and the Crimson Tide got stomped in their last game...now they are charging a shooting victim with murder of her own fetus. No, I am not SH!TTING you.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/06/27/us/pregnant-woman-shot-marshae-jones.html?smid=fb-nytimes&smtyp=cur&fbclid=IwAR2Y2VSQLCwneG6O7c_BCCbe0IH-3E1lWqIw6LJuKEIJW6nebg04yJhehcM

IP: Logged
PsychoSem
Member # 119

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PsychoSem     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not saying I agree with the charge, but it sounds like the woman charged continued being the aggressor in a fight and it resulted in her being shot.

Alabama being a 'stand your ground' state then if this happened it makes sense the woman that pulled the trigger is walking free.

Living in the state, I had hoped a situation like this wouldn't be legislated in this way. It now appears that anyone carrying... a child is going to have to do everything possible to prevent a situation where they could possibly be blamed for the unborn child's death/miscarriage. They have overstepped too far in the other direction, just like some of the more liberal states have went too far in the other direction.

--------------------
The future's uncertain and the end is always near...

PsychoSem
Member # 119

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PsychoSem     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Update: She's not being charged and the incident took place back in December before this recent bill was signed into law by Gov. Ivey. She apparently was 5 months pregnant and hunted someone down to fight/attack them.

--------------------

King Francis
Member # 24068

Icon 1 posted      Profile for King Francis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the correct charges would have been related to assault.. this is just ridiculous

--------------------
When I said that was the most ignorant thing I ever heard, I didn't realize you were still talking.

PsychoSem
Member # 119

quote:
Originally posted by King Francis:
the correct charges would have been related to assault.. this is just ridiculous

I don't know what other charges she faced. I just heard a blurb on the radio that this charge wasn't going to be followed through on.

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations