WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » Political Discussion » Democrat Debate #1 and #2 Match rating (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Democrat Debate #1 and #2 Match rating
Travlr
Administrator
Member # 4304

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Travlr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just as I post that, I see a poll was released yesterday by Morning Consult showing Biden leading 33%, Bernie at 19%, and Harris at 12%.

Quite a difference from CNN's, neh?

There was also Harris' daily rolling average polling which their Jun 29-30 survey shows Biden at 33%, Bernie at 15%, then Harris (11%), and Warren (9%) and Buttigieg (6%) rounding out the Top Five. That's a 6-point bump for Harris over the last two weeks. Bernie's result was a 2-point increase from two weeks previous.

I think Joe's numbers are a bit high overall, and I also think that Bernie is probably falling into 4th place behind both Harris and Warren. Mayor Pete and Beto need to pick up their game if they want to stay in, and both Booker and Castro -- who had good nights last week -- need to hit the ground hard and run faster if they want to keep up.

And as much as Yang intrigues me, as far s I'm concerned, he and the rest of the candidates better start making exit plans....

--------------------
The Traveller
a fan since '68....

"Reputation is what others think about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. The friction tends to arise when the two are not the same.... Guard your honor; let your reputation fall where it may."

IP: Logged
Shaving Weezie Jefferson
Member # 126638

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shaving Weezie Jefferson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
According to polls, Hillary Clinton is in the third year of her first term.

--------------------
This post isn't about wrestling. It is intended only to mock and criticize Richard Wallner.

The Fake J.D. McKay
Member # 24269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Fake J.D. McKay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Shaving Weezie Jefferson:

Absolutely. The only poll that matters is the one where voters formally make a choice. Most of these polls are pushed.
ltp711
Member # 8527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ltp711     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Shaving Weezie Jefferson:

National polls were pretty much spot on and the three states that swung the election all went into the margin of error after James Comey “re-opened” the email investigation. Remember 70,000some votes over three states decided the election.
Travlr
Administrator
Member # 4304

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Travlr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yup.

Again, it's not how many votes -- which, as I've had to repeated point out for some reason, Clinton got almost exactly the expected proportion and margin -- but where the votes are.

And for those of you pushing for Warren and Bernie....better look at the polls in Iowa, New Hampshire, Nevada and South Carolina and consider where you go if neither of them can pull it off in those (ridiculously so) important first Primaries/Caucuses....

...also recognizing that after the first debates, those polls may change rather significantly in the next few days....

[ 07-01-2019, 11:18 PM: Message edited by: Travlr ]

--------------------
The Traveller
a fan since '68....

"Reputation is what others think about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. The friction tends to arise when the two are not the same.... Guard your honor; let your reputation fall where it may."

OSJ from NM by way of WA
Member # 6136

Icon 1 posted      Profile for OSJ from NM by way of WA   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll call it now. Kamala Harris is the next POTUS.

--------------------
"What you say sounds reasonable enough," said the man, "but I refuse to be bribed. I am here to whip people, and whip them I shall!")
-Franz Kafka - The Trial

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations