WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » Political Discussion » tRump Admin. in Court: Kids in Concentration Camps Don't Need Soap or Toothbrushes (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: tRump Admin. in Court: Kids in Concentration Camps Don't Need Soap or Toothbrushes
Cory
Member # 6097

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cory     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by PsychoSem:
quote:
Originally posted by Cory:
https://www.congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-bill/3401 - House Bill

The Senate bill is not listed yet. The main differences are, more money for the kids in the House with rules in place stopping Trump from using the funds made to help people at the border, to build his wall.

The Senate voted no, then voted on their own that has less money to help the most needed and to allow the funds to be used for other purposes (the wall).

You can't say the Senate has the kids in mind when they are offering less money to help them and to allow the money they give to be used to do other things than help those who need it most.

Yes and the House will turn this one down and BOTH SIDES will continue putting politics over kids, which is what I stated. Both sides are to blame. Each side will say 'well we tried but the other side' and nothing gets done.
You haven't been asked here so I will.

What is your idea of the right package? What I am asking is which package do you feel best helps those who are in crisis?

IP: Logged
PsychoSem
Member # 119

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PsychoSem     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:
https://www.congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-bill/3401 - House Bill

The Senate bill is not listed yet. The main differences are, more money for the kids in the House with rules in place stopping Trump from using the funds made to help people at the border, to build his wall.

The Senate voted no, then voted on their own that has less money to help the most needed and to allow the funds to be used for other purposes (the wall).

You can't say the Senate has the kids in mind when they are offering less money to help them and to allow the money they give to be used to do other things than help those who need it most.

Yes and the House will turn this one down and BOTH SIDES will continue putting politics over kids, which is what I stated. Both sides are to blame. Each side will say 'well we tried but the other side' and nothing gets done.
You haven't been asked here so I will.

What is your idea of the right package? What I am asking is which package do you feel best helps those who are in crisis?

There used to be a time when both sides would compromise. That is what I would like to see.

Let's not pretend the Dems haven't been accountable in this whole Wall ordeal as well. Immediately after shooting down the 5 billion Trump asked for they slapped him across the face by proposing to send that same amount they had just said they 'couldn't afford' for the wall to Central America for aid that would possibly prevent the masses from heading this way.

This has been a ******* match since the beginning unfortunately and if both sides could have come to an agreement earlier I don't think it would have come to this.

The bottom line is that Trump wants more than just a wall. He wants reform and the Dems don't.

--------------------
The future's uncertain and the end is always near...

PsychoSem
Member # 119

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PsychoSem     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
If the wall is the issue (and it is), tell me how spending millions that would be going to the people who need it most would benefit more going to a wall that will take years to build.

You are downplaying what the issue getting these people the help they need is. It is about Trump not getting his wall.

Again, the Dem bill has more money laid out for the people who need it and strict ways to use that money, meaning it can't be used for anything other than what it was asked and needed for.

The Senate one allows the money to be taken from those who need it in order to build something not needed or relevant to the issue at hand and yet you still find fault in the House for this.

Tell me how being able to take money from who needs it to build something that will take years benefits those who are in crisis.

One side is trying to help those who need it the best way and as most as they can. The other has those in need as secondary to being able to build a wall.

How are they both playing politics? One side is trying to help those in need. The other is trying to help themselves.

Two years ago the Dems also said it wasn't even a real issue. That is after most of them having been against illegal immigration previously.

How is doing an about face on this sort of issue not playing politics?

--------------------
The future's uncertain and the end is always near...

Cory
Member # 6097

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cory     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A lot changes in two years. But again, I am talking here and now, bill to bill.
Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crimson Mask from FL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Trump wants more than just a wall. He wants reform

tRump's Pick for ICE Director 'Can Tell Which Migrant Kids Will Become Gang Members By Looking In Their Eyes'

rah rah rah

[ 06-27-2019, 04:17 AM: Message edited by: Crimson Mask from FL ]

--------------------
So long from the Sunshine State!

Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crimson Mask from FL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe the 'reform' will be those ones not only won't get soap and toothbrushes, they won't get food and water. tRumpy'll be down with THAT.

--------------------
So long from the Sunshine State!

omgenghis
Member # 8665

Icon 1 posted      Profile for omgenghis   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, we're all god's children, so we just have to take care of one another!

(Haha, j/k, you gotta be born in the US to be one of his children)

I think if there is a God a lot of these people who cloak themselves in religion might get a big surprise on where they end up. Not making sure children get basic human supplies? What kind of Christian nation is that?

[ 06-27-2019, 10:07 AM: Message edited by: omgenghis ]

--------------------
We all live in a yellow sub-routine.

jjenginer
Member # 37009

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jjenginer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So many on the far right cherry pick, they love the burn in hell thing if not with them but ignore the whole love your neighbor thing
K. Fabian McClinch
Member # 6275

Icon 1 posted      Profile for K. Fabian McClinch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/03/health/migrant-drawings-cbp-children/index.html

--------------------
"Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang! Four shots ripped into my groin, and I was off on one of the strangest adventures of my life." (Max Shulman)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations