WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » Political Discussion » The Sickness Spreads: 49 Dead at Mass Shootings at Mosques in New Zealand (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: The Sickness Spreads: 49 Dead at Mass Shootings at Mosques in New Zealand
Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crimson Mask from FL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
https://www.cnn.com/asia/live-news/new-zealand-christchurch-shooting-intl/index.html

--------------------
So long from the Sunshine State!

IP: Logged
Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crimson Mask from FL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"National security advisor John Bolton expanded upon the White House’s statement on the attack on New Zealand mosques, which he characterized as 'what seems to be a terrorist attack' and a 'hate crime.'"

No sh*t, Sherlock.

--------------------

Cory
Member # 6097

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cory     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The guy blamed Trump and Candace Owens as his inspiration in his manifesto. Of course while the world condemns this act of terrorism, Trump sends his warmest sympathies and best wishes to those who have died and been hurt.

Yes seriously.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1106520743855251456

My warmest sympathy and best wishes goes out to the people of New Zealand after the horrible massacre in the Mosques.

Not, condemn this terrorist attack, or anything like that. It starts with his warmest sympathy and best wishes. *sigh*

Before the resident idiot gets to posting his usual "but her e-mails, Obama, MAGA" stupidness here is where what was in his manifesto was reported.

https://www.newsweek.com/new-zealand-mosque-shooting-candace-owens-shooter-manifesto-1364149 - Candace Owens - Pro Trump moron who said Hitler was just doing it wrong,

and

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6812653/Christchurch-shooter-supported-Trump-launched-attack-spark-civil-war-U-S-manifesto-says.html - Trump with such quotes as It explained his desire to spark a civil war in the US and 'save' the white race
The Australian terrorist, 28, said he saw Trump as 'symbol of renewed white identity'

and

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2019/03/zealand-mosques-attack-suspect-praised-trump-manifesto-190315100143150.html

There is no doubt what inspired this sicko to murder 49 and injure dozens more.

Now of course in typical Trump fashion he immediately after, he posted this:

The ‘Jexodus’ movement encourages Jewish people to leave the Democrat Party. Total disrespect! Republicans are waiting with open arms. Remember Jerusalem (U.S. Embassy) and the horrible Iran Nuclear Deal!

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1106526246144487424

Because nothing says "we are sorry in your time of need. Religious hatred should not be tolerated at any time" more than falsely stating one of your country's political party hates your religion.

I know Shooter. Come defend this. Any of this.

[ 03-15-2019, 06:31 AM: Message edited by: Cory ]

Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

Like I said...

quote:
Originally posted by Crimson Mask from FL:
The Sickness Spreads

--------------------

Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

Owens wants to sue 'the left' for this? Try suing the perp, dumbass. He's the one who said it. Lotsa luck with that.

--------------------

Cory
Member # 6097

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cory     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes. She said that. It is sad, very sad. She has been reminded that she would have to prove the media wrong. She can't. He literally names her. Same with the orange Grandpa Simpson.
dthcm
Member # 56183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dthcm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, there's this.
https://twitter.com/jimsciutto/status/1106516923922239489

--------------------
I wish I didn't know now what I didn't know then

Cory
Member # 6097

https://twitter.com/BarackObama/status/1106544510555824128

Michelle and I send our condolences to the people of New Zealand. We grieve with you and the Muslim community. All of us must stand against hatred in all its forms.

This. All this right here. This is how an actual leader speaks when tragedy strikes. There is no "warm sympathies", there is no "best wishes". There is sorrow. There is a call to not have it keep being done. WTF does "warm sympathies" even mean?

Cory
Member # 6097

quote:
Originally posted by dthcm:
Well, there's this.

I saw that and read it. Disgusting is a severe understatement.
Cory
Member # 6097

Christchurch Mosque:
White supremacist.

Tree Of Life Synagogue:
White supremacist.

Mother Emanuel AME Church:
White supremacist.

Oak Creek Sikh Temple:
White supremacist.

Overland Park Jewish Center:
White supremacist.

Islamic Center of Quebec City:
White supremacist.

This cannot be overstated.

King Francis
Member # 24068

Icon 1 posted      Profile for King Francis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cory:
quote:
Well, there's this.

wouldn't have to kill them if they didn't come here..

of all the heat Sh**ter takes for his comments and views, this shows he isnt the worst kind out there..

unless there's any justification tried...

--------------------
When I said that was the most ignorant thing I ever heard, I didn't realize you were still talking.

Cory
Member # 6097

He will just come to defend Trump even though Trump's rhetoric and words are directly a cause.
Commish from California
Member # 128796

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Commish from California     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Well, there's this.

I’d suggest doing some googling about the Anning family and their long and brutal history with the Aboriginals. He is the latest in a long family line.

[ 03-15-2019, 08:35 AM: Message edited by: Commish from California ]

Cory
Member # 6097

https://twitter.com/NBCNews/status/1106590505461342210

Even Melania does it better.

"My deepest condolences to the families who lost loved ones in the horrific shooting in Christchurch, New Zealand. We pray & grieve with you and stand against all of the hatred."

Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

quote:
https://twitter.com/BarackObama/status/1106544510555824128

Michelle and I send our condolences to the people of New Zealand. We grieve with you and the Muslim community. All of us must stand against hatred in all its forms.

quote:
https://twitter.com/NBCNews/status/1106590505461342210

"My deepest condolences to the families who lost loved ones in the horrific shooting in Christchurch, New Zealand. We pray & grieve with you and stand against all of the hatred."

Malaria wanna cracker? awk awk

--------------------

Cory
Member # 6097

Lol... Mask, about that like button...
Cory
Member # 6097

https://www.thedailybeast.com/fox-news-analyst-on-new-zealand-shooting-its-very-understandable-what-the-shooter-was-trying-to-do-on-a-political-level

Is it really understandable in any way, Fox News?

Cory
Member # 6097

Since many intelligent right wingers (not all, just some) on twitter want to clarify this is a "lone wolf" and not a terrorist attack, I found this handy guide to tell the difference.

-

Cory
Member # 6097

https://www.mediamatters.org/video/2019/03/15/rush-limbaugh-suggests-new-zealand-shootings-might-be-false-flag-attack-committed-leftist-smear/223154

Rush has stated that this was done by a Lefty in order to smear his political enemies.

Yup. That was said.

King Francis
Member # 24068

Icon 1 posted      Profile for King Francis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
He will just come to defend Trump even though Trump's rhetoric and words are directly a cause.

I hope your wrong in this case.. if he justifies these statements, I will admit he is the same boat as the person who wrote them

--------------------
When I said that was the most ignorant thing I ever heard, I didn't realize you were still talking.

diamondmd
Member # 1292

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diamondmd   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
https://www.mediamatters.org/video/2019/03/15/rush-limbaugh-suggests-new-zealand-shootings-might-be-false-flag-attack-committed-leftist-smear/223154

Rush has stated that this was done by a Lefty in order to smear his political enemies.

Yup. That was said.

Of course he did. That's the go to response. Bet it was the first thing that entered what SH!TTER calls a brain as well.

[ 03-15-2019, 11:29 AM: Message edited by: diamondmd ]

--------------------
http://www.gccwhistory.com/

Cory
Member # 6097

quote:
Originally posted by King Francis:
quote:

I hope your wrong in this case.. if he justifies these statements, I will admit he is the same boat as the person who wrote them
Look through previous threads. There is a pattern. That being said, I hope he is aware enough not to try to justify/defend Trump's statements, but again, previous history.

[ 03-15-2019, 11:37 AM: Message edited by: Cory ]

Travlr
Administrator
Member # 4304

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Travlr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Trump's statements can always be justified and/or defended....so long as it burns the @ss of at least one liberal.

I think that's our Little Fascisti's usual play (so longs as you define "liberal" as "anyone to Left of my position", which does seem to be his thing).

--------------------
The Traveller
a fan since '68....

"Reputation is what others think about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. The friction tends to arise when the two are not the same.... Guard your honor; let your reputation fall where it may."

Cory
Member # 6097

In a related (terror attacks based on Trump's rhetoric) note:

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/crime-courts/mail-bomb-suspect-cesar-sayoc-plead-guilty-spree-targeting-obama-n983831?cid=sm_npd_nn_tw_ma

The bomber is pleading guilty next week.

Travlr
Administrator
Member # 4304

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Travlr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I must make note that the shooter -- who's been identified, but I'm not giving the the @ss any Google hits -- did give our resident Fascist an out, since he was not a complete devotee of his own Dear Leader.

I quote from the little sociopath's own writings: "As a symbol of renewed white identity and common purpose? Sure. As a policy maker and leader? Dear god no.

With an opinion of Trump like that -- not giving up the knowledge that Trump is the best leader and policy-maker in the known world -- there's no way the Little Fascisti will try to play him up.

Although he'll still try to support/defend/justify Donald's words....

--------------------
The Traveller
a fan since '68....

"Reputation is what others think about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. The friction tends to arise when the two are not the same.... Guard your honor; let your reputation fall where it may."

Shaving Weezie Jefferson
Member # 126638

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shaving Weezie Jefferson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Yup. That was said.

The Jussie thing will now give "plausible deniability" to those who want to believe Limbaugh's garbage.

--------------------
This post isn't about wrestling. It is intended only to mock and criticize Richard Wallner.

Cory
Member # 6097

More Trump comments on this.

“I don’t really” see white nationalism as a threat, Trump says when asked about the matter in the aftermath of the massacre in New Zealand. Says it’s just a “small group” of people. He said ”I did not see” the killer’s manifesto - As per Manu Raju on CNN

I don't know what to... I just...*sigh*

Steve Ogilvie
Member # 5116

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Steve Ogilvie   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A dark day for New Zealand. Now we must deal with the reality that many other countries have already dealt with.

--------------------
"Mr 100%"

Commish from California
Member # 128796

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Commish from California     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Steve Ogilvie:
A dark day for New Zealand. Now we must deal with the reality that many other countries have already dealt with.

I’m horrified your country has had to experience this. It’s a monumental tragedy.
K. Fabian McClinch
Member # 6275

Icon 1 posted      Profile for K. Fabian McClinch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Travlr:

I quote from the little sociopath's own writings: "As a symbol of renewed white identity and common purpose? Sure. As a policy maker and leader? Dear god no. . . .

Riiight . . . exactly what a lot of American racists said about George Wallace, Lester Maddox, and their ilk in the old days. "I don't like HIM, but I sure like what he STANDS FOR!" (The flipside of "I don't hate THOSE PEOPLE, I just hate what they do!")

They wanted an urbane sophisticate, rather than a redneck, to carry their flag -- so when Nixon didn't pan out as planned, they got Reagan.

--------------------
"Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang! Four shots ripped into my groin, and I was off on one of the strangest adventures of my life." (Max Shulman)

Bolo Punch
Member # 4022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bolo Punch         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man you guys are bat **** crazy. Shooter hasn't even commented on this but you guys are obsessed with him. You really should be charging him rent for the way he lives in your heads. You guys do not think like normal people. Oh, and by the way. I do not in any way condone what happened in New Zealand.
Cory
Member # 6097

Sorry sunshine. Once again your Mensa brain got it wrong. He goes on threads attacking people regularly and justifying/making excuses for awful and crappy things regularly as well. I figure us trying to figure out what despicable thing he will say next is fair game. He deserves every shot that is taken at him here.

To be obsessed (it does not seem like you know what that actually means due to your incorrect example.)w would mean people think about him off of here and I can assure you no one does.

That being said an inflated self worth or worth of your peer is typical for you both here.

[ 03-15-2019, 06:30 PM: Message edited by: Cory ]

Bolo Punch
Member # 4022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bolo Punch         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man you guys are bat **** crazy. Shooter hasn't even commented on this but you guys are obsessed with him. You really should be charging him rent for the way he lives in your heads. You guys do not think like normal people. Oh, and by the way. I do not in any way condone what happened in New Zealand.
Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

Didn't sound any smarter the second time.

--------------------

Bolo Punch
Member # 4022

Funny Cory. One of the people who is always insulting people who disagree with them saying the others have an inflated feeling of self worth. Speaking of obsession, you sure seem to spend your time looking for gotchas of conservatives who live in a different country than you do. and feeling the need to post them on a wrestling website. If not an obsession it sure is weird. Are trying to have the first page totally covered with posts started by you? Life is too short for that. Get out once in awhile.
Cory
Member # 6097

The fact he thinks it did a half hour later shows how clever he thinks he is.
Bolo Punch
Member # 4022

And as usual, Cm has nothing relevant to say. Nothing but insults.
Bolo Punch
Member # 4022

Cory - Or he could be getting used to a new computer he just got last Wed that has a lighter touch than his old one.
Cory
Member # 6097

quote:
Originally posted by Bolo Punch:
Funny Cory. One of the people who is always insulting people who disagree with them saying the others have an inflated feeling of self worth. Speaking of obsession, you sure seem to spend your time looking for gotchas of conservatives who live in a different country than you do. and feeling the need to post them on a wrestling website. If not an obsession it sure is weird. Are trying to have the first page totally covered with posts started by you? Life is too short for that. Get out once in awhile.

I only hit back princess. I am sorry that it upsets you that your country's administration is so corrupt. I am also sorry you get so butt hurt that I know more about what is going on in your country than you do and I am Canadian. I am even more sorry you are not sure the function of this part of the forum. Are you sure you belong to Mensa? They would understand why it gets posted here.

It is sad you get so upset that I am posting political news on the political forum. You know, especially since that is what it is for and all.

Now if literally any other country that was neighbors of mine and directly affected what happens in mine was run as corruptly and as scandalous and crime filled as yours, I would post about them too.

But there is not. Yours is the lucky one.

Cory
Member # 6097

quote:
Originally posted by Bolo Punch:
Cory - Or he could be getting used to a new computer he just got last Wed that has a lighter touch than his old one.

That does not explain the literal half hour reposting. At all.
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations