WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » Political Discussion » Hey Bolo, you gonna post who Cohen's secret 3rd client is?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hey Bolo, you gonna post who Cohen's secret 3rd client is?
chgowolvs44
Member # 2267

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chgowolvs44     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As you can see, I've even helped you out by starting the thread for you.

But, with that, I'll stand by and wait for you to "break" the news.

I won't hold my breath, though. Bolo and Shooter went hear about it, since Fox sure ain't gonna report it.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂

--------------------
"A spokesman for the NYPD said the police were exercising their right to defend themselves from charging protesters who...were armed with dangerous ideas" Keith Olbermann RE:NYPD over reaction to OWS protests

IP: Logged
Blue Thunder
Member # 4504

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue Thunder     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Non-guilty people do retain lawyers. This is probably one big nothingburger. So we've gone from Russiagate to whoregate.

--------------------
"Racism is evil"- Donald Trump

chgowolvs44
Member # 2267

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chgowolvs44     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you know who the secret 3rd client is?

--------------------
"A spokesman for the NYPD said the police were exercising their right to defend themselves from charging protesters who...were armed with dangerous ideas" Keith Olbermann RE:NYPD over reaction to OWS protests

chgowolvs44
Member # 2267

By the way, lawyers who specialize as fixers, and are able to only require 3 clients in order to be successful, are rarely retained by people who don't need a fixer.

You're gonna want some condiments on your burger, my friend.

[ 04-16-2018, 01:47 PM: Message edited by: chgowolvs44 ]

--------------------

Blue Thunder
Member # 4504

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue Thunder     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by chgowolvs44:

Hannity

--------------------

chgowolvs44
Member # 2267

quote:
Originally posted by Blue Thunder:
quote:

Hannity
Yup, and that's nothing?

Come on, man. Appearances mean a lot. Hannity's almost unhinged defense of Dear Orange Leader mean even more, now.

And here, when I'd tweet Shawn that he was acting like someone scared they were caught up in something over their head, and we're afraid they were going to jail, I thought I was just amusing myself.

I had no clue how close to right I was.

--------------------

Travlr
Administrator
Member # 4304

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Travlr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This pretty much sums up the situation:
 -

I can imagine it very well: Hannity would be going full-bore cray cray all over the story (and that's not even putting forward what the rest of FNC would be doing).

He's claiming that Cohen "never represented me in any matter, I never retained him in the traditional sense as retaining a lawyer, I never received an invoice from Michael, I never paid legal fees to Michael."

But, according to him, there was attorney-client confidentiality because "I asked him for it".

....don't think it works that way, bubbie....

--------------------
The Traveller
a fan since '68....

"Reputation is what others think about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. The friction tends to arise when the two are not the same.... Guard your honor; let your reputation fall where it may."

jjenginer
Member # 37009

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jjenginer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hannity, the propaganda minister, not journalist. If this was 1941 he would be working down the hall from Goebbels and go by the name Lord Haw Haw
Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crimson Mask from FL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If it was 1941, he'd *be* Goebbels.

--------------------
So long from the Sunshine State!

jjenginer
Member # 37009

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jjenginer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was thinking rush maybe
Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crimson Mask from FL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He'd be Goering. Fits the clothes.

--------------------

jjenginer
Member # 37009

Ha! You are correct sir! (Not to mention drug use)
Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

That too.

--------------------

Bolo Punch
Member # 4022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bolo Punch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow can you imagine that. Someone who has national t.v. and radio shows may have attorneys. Oh the shock. But of course the Trump Derangement Syndrome crew are the only ones who care.
diamondmd
Member # 1292

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diamondmd   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But Han-nutty said he wasn't his lawyer. Which is it?

--------------------
http://www.gccwhistory.com/

Claymation Quartermain
Member # 6083

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Claymation Quartermain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He has no integrity or ethics so you really can't tag him for not disclosing his connections to somebody that he is actually covering. Well you can for people who actually care about those kinds of things but don't think it will effect him in anyway or the people that follow him.

--------------------
"Old Time Hockey?"

Travlr
Administrator
Member # 4304

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Travlr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bolo Punch:
Wow can you imagine that. Someone who has national t.v. and radio shows may have attorneys. Oh the shock. But of course the Trump Derangement Syndrome crew are the only ones who care.

That's incredibly disingenuous, Bolo, and you know it.

The point is that Hannity is screaming and crying about Team Mueller raiding Trump's attorney's office, and yet doesn't bother publicly noting a certain, shall we say, conflict of interest in the story, given who all are involved and how fervently -- nearly religious in its fervour -- he has been both defending Trump and Cohen and trying to besmirch the Special Counsel.

As the Tweet image I posted noted, if this had been Maddow in the same position and it had been Obama's lawyer in question, you'd be sitting right along side Hannity cheering him on as he went on the verbal warpath.

But, it being Hannity sitting in the bull's-eye now....well, that's entirely different.

Given how Cohen seems to play money-bags for Trump and his former girl-friends, one wonders what sort of "fixing" he's been doing for Hannity.

Can't wait to find out.

And we will.

--------------------
The Traveller
a fan since '68....

"Reputation is what others think about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. The friction tends to arise when the two are not the same.... Guard your honor; let your reputation fall where it may."

chgowolvs44
Member # 2267

quote:

Well that...that is just embarrassing. I'm genuinely embarrassed for you, Bolo, that this was all you had.

Pathetic.

--------------------

1000 Masks But No Jobs
Member # 2102

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1000 Masks But No Jobs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tucker Carlson must be sweating this story hard. Easily 8 figures of E.V. for him if there becomes a movement to remove Hannity. I don't know how much it really plays among sponsors, though, which is where decisions are ultimately made. Sponsors care a lot more about sexual shenanigans than a conflict of interest.

People that watch Hannity and like his message are not going to care one bit. People that hate him and Fox News are going to find another reason to be outraged. That is how it is already breaking down on this board.

[ 04-17-2018, 05:31 AM: Message edited by: 1000 Masks But No Jobs ]

--------------------
Your back-to-back (2009 and 2010) Too Tall Cup Champion.

SHOOTER
Member # 26761

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SHOOTER     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hannity? LOL Is this the smoking gun that will bring Trump down? LMFAO!!!
Blue Thunder
Member # 4504

quote:
Originally posted by SHOOTER:
Hannity? LOL Is this the smoking gun that will bring Trump down? LMFAO!!!

No, the smoking gun is Donnie Jr meeting with that Russian at Trump Tower. OOPs, that one was a dud.

This is more jerk off material for the left. It's funny and sad at the same time watching them cream their pants when the dud of the week pops up.

--------------------

Travlr
Administrator
Member # 4304

Hannity is a side-show to Russia, and even (maybe) New York's raid on Cohen's office. But it's nice that it warms our resident xenophobe and friend-of-necessity fascist to think it might be looked upon by the Left as the latest "smoking gun". Whatever gives you warm-fuzzies, fellas.

But there could be a few tidbits that come out of it that will get passed along to Mueller, since Cohen seems to have been in interesting places in Europe at interesting times. It seems to be following the money trail of both Trump and his campaign, which actually should worry Trump-followers.

As Matt Drudge would say, "Developing..."

--------------------
The Traveller
a fan since '68....

Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

quote:
quote:

Well that...that is just embarrassing. I'm genuinely embarrassed for you, Bolo, that this was all you had.

Pathetic.

He must really suck at connect the dots.

--------------------

chgowolvs44
Member # 2267

quote:
Originally posted by Crimson Mask from FL:
quote:
quote:

Pathetic.

Then there is Shooter, who is really bad at all of this.

--------------------

SHOOTER
Member # 26761

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SHOOTER     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Pathetic.

Shouldn't you guys be screaming at the sky or something?...
https://youtu.be/oOnTPyWuNIo

I bet that's you at the 1:04 mark, LOL. Loser!

Travlr
Administrator
Member # 4304

I'm kinda wondering when -- not if -- Cohen will flip on his client. Just what sort of dirt does his fixer have on Trump's activities (and with whom and when).

As longtime Trump legal adviser Jay Goldberg told CNN,
quote:
[Cohen's] not suited to stand up to the rigors of jail life… Michael doesn’t see himself walking down Broadway while people are clamoring, "you’re going to be my wife."
Even threatening jail-time may be all that's needed, which would make for some explosive Tweets from Trump, I'm sure you'll agree.

Which suggests a pro-active pardon may be in store....which will do absolutely NOTHING to improve the public's opinion of Trump, and will almost certainly make it worse.

--------------------
The Traveller
a fan since '68....

chgowolvs44
Member # 2267

quote:
Originally posted by SHOOTER:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Pathetic.

Shouldn't you guys be screaming at the sky or something?...
https://youtu.be/oOnTPyWuNIo

I bet that's you at the 1:04 mark, LOL. Loser!

We already know you're a moron, you don't have to keep convincing us.

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations