WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » The Mark Markley Memorial Bar & Grill » Boardwalk Empire Season 1

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Boardwalk Empire Season 1
Claymation Quartermain
Member # 6083

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Claymation Quartermain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just finished season 1 of Boardwalk Empire. Good show. I recommend it. Paz de la Huerta is... something else. lol I like the character of Jimmy. Also his mother Gretchen Mol is... something else! lol

Going to pick up season 2 and get to it.

[ 11-10-2016, 04:06 AM: Message edited by: Claymation Quartermain ]

--------------------
"Old Time Hockey?"

IP: Logged
Steve Yohe
Member # 302

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Steve Yohe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was a big fan of the show but felt it lacked something after Jimmy left. The last season was a mess with them rushing thru the storyline killing off people just to finish it up.--Yohe
Pillsbury
Member # 43540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pillsbury     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jimmy Darmity was the best thing on this show.Stopped watching when he left.There was way more to tell from that character.

--------------------
Tom Brady and Bill Belichick have FIVE SUPER BOWL RINGS!!!.......FIVE!!!

Claymation Quartermain
Member # 6083

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Claymation Quartermain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just finished season 3. It sure went out with a bang! I like anytime Chalky White is on the screen. Gretchen Mol's character is fun to watch for lots of reasons.

I have read a really extensive bio about Al Capone and also a lot about the Chicago and New York gangsters of the time so it is fun seeing them develop.

Michael Shannon's character of Van *sshole is hilarious! And I loved the character or Remus. Have to get season three now.

--------------------
"Old Time Hockey?"

Stomper from SK
Member # 5703

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stomper from SK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The show definitely had its ups and downs but overall a great series.

--------------------
"When he's through counting his bruises, he'll revert to the farm life he left in Carbon, Alberta, when he embarked an his wrestling career. The Stomper credits Stu Hart with launching his career and adding polish to his techniques and strength to his body. He's come a long way since he left Hart's basement gym a decade ago." (by Hal Walker, from the CALGARY HERALD, Jan. 6, 1974)

Claymation Quartermain
Member # 6083

How many seasons did it go?

--------------------
"Old Time Hockey?"

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations