WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » The Mark Markley Memorial Bar & Grill » I'd like to see Tojo's birth certificate...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I'd like to see Tojo's birth certificate...
wild bill From CA
Member # 1942

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wild bill From CA         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For proof that he is a man, born in the the United States. And for proof that he was born a man.

--------------------
Having a NORML day

THFC til death

IP: Logged
Blind Guy
Member # 40601

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blind Guy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Easy there bill. I've seen this kidney stone thing take a very bad turn in cats. If Toje is scrimping by not getting top-notch care, he might have that worry. Meow!

--------------------
Michael Moriarty as Henry Wiggen in, "Bang the Drum Slowly" (1973)

"From here on in, I rag nobody"

The Outlaw J.D. McKay (better?,,,)
Member # 166

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Outlaw J.D. McKay (better?,,,)   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dont think they had paper when Tojo was born.......

--------------------
"Marriage is the one normal thing that Flair tries to do, but he sucks at it" - Nickla Roberts, in a SLAM Wrestling article. I add, "He ain't alone."

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1481967783&ref=tn_tnmn

brawler2711
Member # 26849

Icon 1 posted      Profile for brawler2711     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Greatness does not need to show birth certificates...

--------------------
Sir Tojo: "I used Brut in the late '60's-early '70's. Used to splash it all over my crotch area after a shower--no joke.I used to get some funny reactions to that back in my early 20's. Fond memories."

wild bill From CA
Member # 1942

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wild bill From CA         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by brawler2711:
Greatness does not need to show birth certificates...

I agree. Now back to Tojo...

--------------------
Having a NORML day

THFC til death

Tojo Mojo
Member # 10109

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tojo Mojo         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm like Obama--I don't need to show one. Just take my word.

--------------------
Wish it was 1968 again, & I was watching Ken Lucas battling heel Don Carson once more.

brawler2711
Member # 26849

Icon 1 posted      Profile for brawler2711     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by hot stuff's stooge is back:
I dont think they had paper when Tojo was born.......

His social security number is 14.

--------------------
Sir Tojo: "I used Brut in the late '60's-early '70's. Used to splash it all over my crotch area after a shower--no joke.I used to get some funny reactions to that back in my early 20's. Fond memories."

Sports Guy ottomatic from MN
Member # 3795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sports Guy ottomatic from MN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So whoS 13? [Wink]

--------------------
"I never graduated from Iowa, but I was only there for two terms - Truman's and Eisenhower's!" Alex Karras

"Always make sure you go to other people's funerals. Otherwise they won't go to yours." Yogi Berra

Larry
Member # 8

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Larry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sports Guy ottomatic from MN:
So whoS 13? [Wink]

Crimson Mask?

--------------------
First they broke the mold...then they made me!

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations