WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » The Mark Markley Memorial Bar & Grill » RIP Mark Markley (Mark from WA) (Page 7)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11   
Author Topic: RIP Mark Markley (Mark from WA)
Matt Farmer from WA
Member # 1177

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Matt Farmer from WA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The last couple days or so I have talked with about half a dozen people that knew him through wrestling. They don't post here but they also send out ther condolences.

Everyone that I called were saddend, but what's crazy is every single person said what a great guy he was. And some of these people have known him for 15 plus years. We both went to shows in the area, and he later came to some shows that I promoted and wrestled on. He had such a passion for old time wrestling! I really enjoyed talking with him because he was older than I am and he could relay older angles and matches to me. We spoke alot about my History of Wrestling in Washington state project. And I would even share with him work that I had completed. He would always give me little stories, and his memory of these were just great!

Below I posted the very first live Pro Wrestling card that Mark attended. Last we spoke he told me he was going to go through his old programs and look around to help me get some results. I plan on dedicating my work to him, for all of his help through the years! Thanks again Mark!

Sedro Wooley WA: July 4, 1969 Seadro Wooley High School
John Tolos beat Dean Higuchi (2-1)
Steve Bolus beat Jack Bence (2-1)
Jerry London drew Ivan Kameroff (15:00 draw)
{Promoter: Rod Fenton}

IP: Logged
Moondog Fluffy
Member # 8168

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Moondog Fluffy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just read the many posts that have been added since I read this terrible news this morning, and I was stuck by how many us had been touched in some way by Mark's humor and kindness and enthusiastic spirit. Look at the length of this thread, filled with condolences from so-called "strangers" who considered him a friend (there are even many names of people who almost never post who felt the need to express their sympathy) I only hope he knew how much people appreciated him.

[ 09-25-2007, 07:01 PM: Message edited by: Moondog Fluffy ]

jdw
Member # 622

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jdw   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very sad.

John

Shockabilly
Member # 6415

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shockabilly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it's a testament to the man to see how fast and long this thread grew. Meltzer is classy to mention him in the Observer.
oldguy
Member # 630

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oldguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Like a lot of you, I am very saddened to hear of this news. I never met Mark, probably never would have, but I felt like I knew him all my life. His writings always left a smile on my face. He seemed like a true good guy, a very solid human being. I will miss seeing his posts on this site, but I will remember all the fun and joy he brought to this place. For that, I say thanks! Mark. You will be missed by an awful lot of people.
Dave Waters
Member # 2467

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave Waters   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[tern]

--------------------
Goldust is coming back with neurological damage, so his gimmick is that he's going to shake, stutter, and no be so coherent, which sounds like a WWE creative writer!

Eliminatorsfan from NC
Member # 1007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliminatorsfan from NC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just read about this on the Observer. RIP Mark, always enjoyed talking with you and always got a good laugh from your posts.
SWW72 from FL
Member # 1536

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SWW72 from FL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
RIP Mark. A sad and disappointing day in my life has become even darker with this news. You'll be missed.

--------------------
SWW72

Mexican_Seafood
Member # 4432

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mexican_Seafood     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just read the name on the Observer page and saw he was from here but did not realize who it actually was until I saw the thread. Never interacted with him on here and now I wish I did. Always seemed like a good guy. It's times like this you think about things and I just want to say to everybody on the board weather you like me or not I enjoy reading all of your posts and apreciate each and every one of you.

RIP Mark

[ 09-25-2007, 07:10 PM: Message edited by: Mexican Seafood ]

--------------------
"Other people's defenitions of you, sometimes it's just to make themselves feel better. You have to define yourself." Christopher Moldasanti

"Something was said to me recently: Why do you believe in America so much. There's two people, Jesus Christ who stood up and died for our sins and the American GI who stands up and dies for our freedom on a daily basis. This win is dedicated to them." Randy Couture 3/3/07

Sapphire
Member # 6202

Icon 9 posted      Profile for Sapphire   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello everyone,

This is Sarah Markley, Mark’s daughter. I first just want to say how incredibly touched I am that so many of you are expressing love and fondness for my Dad, and hardly know how to express it. He was honestly so nice that he would do almost anything to make us happy, and I’m glad so many other people got to enjoy a taste of the Mark Markley experience.

I logged onto mySpace a couple of hours ago and found a big stack of messages from all of you guys, and it really warms me inside to hear people reminiscing about things I know that Dad liked. All of those mentions of the topics he used to talk about remind me of him and the good times we had. I just can’t believe that he’s actually gone. It makes no sense.

To those of you who are wondering what happened, Dad wasn’t the healthiest, but by no means were we expecting this. I kept telling him to take care of himself and stay healthy, because I was concerned, but dying? It just seems unreal. I’m almost positive it was a blood clot that traveled to either his heart or his brain, and he seemed to have gone peacefully. That’s how he would have wanted it.

To Matt Farmer: I remember you coming over to my house, YEARS ago! Actually, it’s a very vivid memory… you and Dad were talking in the living room, and I had a friend over, and we kept coming out and putting hats on your head and sticking barrettes in your hair, and you just sat there and took the punishment. Don’t think I’ve forgotten! *smile* Your kind words mean a whole lot to me. Even though I wasn’t as “into” wrestling as my brother and Dad, I was surrounded by it and loved it… we went to YWF shows and I felt all star-struck when I got to talk to “The Beast” on the phone… I don’t know if you remember YWF at all? We loved WWF as kids, too. I used to cheer for Rowdy Roddy Piper, Scary Shari, Rick Flare, Randy Savage… all of those guys. Anyway… I hope all is well with you and your career, and thank you so much for your support.

If any of you are interested in details of the Memorial, I’m going to stay in touch and post the when and where when we figure that out. We’re not sure when it’s going to be yet, but there should at least be one at my aunt’s house in Mill Creek, WA, and my boyfriend does video production, so we’ll probably put a little something together and post it so you can see it.

And to all of you, thank you. I have read every single post in the thread, and I’m tearing up over your support. We’re all stunned.

Most Sincerely,

Sarah

--------------------
Mark from WA... "junior"?
http://firesprite.deviantart.com

Scot V from TX
Member # 331

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scot V from TX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I exchanged a few PMs with Mark. Mostly about 70's glam rock group Focus. But a few were of a personal nature and I will never forget him telling me to keep my chin up.

The true measure of a man is counted by how many lifes he touched.

Thank you Mark.

Brian Elliott
Member # 2971

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brian Elliott   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sapphire:
Hello everyone,

This is Sarah Markley, Mark’s daughter. I first just want to say how incredibly touched I am that so many of you are expressing love and fondness for my Dad, and hardly know how to express it. He was honestly so nice that he would do almost anything to make us happy, and I’m glad so many other people got to enjoy a taste of the Mark Markley experience.

I logged onto mySpace a couple of hours ago and found a big stack of messages from all of you guys, and it really warms me inside to hear people reminiscing about things I know that Dad liked. All of those mentions of the topics he used to talk about remind me of him and the good times we had. I just can’t believe that he’s actually gone. It makes no sense.

To those of you who are wondering what happened, Dad wasn’t the healthiest, but by no means were we expecting this. I kept telling him to take care of himself and stay healthy, because I was concerned, but dying? It just seems unreal. I’m almost positive it was a blood clot that traveled to either his heart or his brain, and he seemed to have gone peacefully. That’s how he would have wanted it.

To Matt Farmer: I remember you coming over to my house, YEARS ago! Actually, it’s a very vivid memory… you and Dad were talking in the living room, and I had a friend over, and we kept coming out and putting hats on your head and sticking barrettes in your hair, and you just sat there and took the punishment. Don’t think I’ve forgotten! *smile* Your kind words mean a whole lot to me. Even though I wasn’t as “into” wrestling as my brother and Dad, I was surrounded by it and loved it… we went to YWF shows and I felt all star-struck when I got to talk to “The Beast” on the phone… I don’t know if you remember YWF at all? We loved WWF as kids, too. I used to cheer for Rowdy Roddy Piper, Scary Shari, Rick Flare, Randy Savage… all of those guys. Anyway… I hope all is well with you and your career, and thank you so much for your support.

If any of you are interested in details of the Memorial, I’m going to stay in touch and post the when and where when we figure that out. We’re not sure when it’s going to be yet, but there should at least be one at my aunt’s house in Mill Creek, WA, and my boyfriend does video production, so we’ll probably put a little something together and post it so you can see it.

And to all of you, thank you. I have read every single post in the thread, and I’m tearing up over your support. We’re all stunned.

Most Sincerely,

Sarah

Thank you very much for posting, Sarah. My thoughts are with your family.

--------------------
Brian Elliott is a British journalist, covering soccer, MMA, and pro wrestling. He has written for the likes of the AP, Sports Illustrated, and Yahoo! Sports, and is currently the editor of pro wrestling monthly Fighting Spirit Magazine..

Brian Elliott
Member # 2971

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brian Elliott   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Scot V:
Mostly about 70's glam rock group Focus.

Oh man, I'm just discovering Focus! Gotta love "House of the King". [Smile]

--------------------
Brian Elliott is a British journalist, covering soccer, MMA, and pro wrestling. He has written for the likes of the AP, Sports Illustrated, and Yahoo! Sports, and is currently the editor of pro wrestling monthly Fighting Spirit Magazine..

Richard Berger 1A
Member # 2385

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Richard Berger 1A   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you for your post, Sarah. Our heartfelt sympathy is sent to you, your brother and the rest of the Markley family. We had a pretty terrific guy we called friend. You had a pretty wonderful man that you called Dad.

Thank you for sharing him with us.

--------------------
Millennials are starting to refer to newspapers as 'hobo laptops' ... Chris Hardwick, @ Midnight, Thursday, Sept. 29, 2016

I believe vegans have an ideological eating disorder ... Mark Maron

Ken Viewer
Member # 5528

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ken Viewer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
RIP Mark.

Ken

Bushinyou
Member # 5315

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bushinyou     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks, Sarah, and take care of yourself.
midwestmrk
Member # 5581

Icon 1 posted      Profile for midwestmrk   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mark you will be missed. I enjoy our posts about Bob Brown and Central States. You will be missed buddy.

--------------------
midwestmrk

"When guys are on the mattresses, they're not out earning."
- Tony Soprano

"I prefer liberty with danger than peace with slavery."
- Jean Jaqueas Rousseau

Alfred Ticineto,
Member # 1855

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alfred Ticineto,   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow - this was a total shock to see. I always got a kick out of it that Mark had the same birthday as Bobby Shane. He always had a lot of great posts, and I'm going to miss seeing "Mark from WA" on the messages here.

Rest in peace, Mark. You will be missed.

Al T.

Plowboy from WA
Member # 613

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plowboy from WA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sarah, we are all thinking of you and your family. Be strong.

-- Kurt

Scot V from TX
Member # 331

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scot V from TX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Sarah, I think I speak for everyone here that we loved your Dad too. I wish we could all give you and your brother a big hug right now.

Many good thoughts are being sent your way.

Lance Goodthrust from NL
Member # 347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lance Goodthrust from NL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks very much for posting, Sarah. I'm really glad you can get a small taste of the tremendous fondness shared for your Dad here. He was one of a kind and you should be very proud.

My heart goes out to you and your family. Be strong and God bless.

Primal Nitro from NY
Member # 6170

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Primal Nitro from NY     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sarah...thank you for posting for us to reply to you personally. Although I did not know your Dad other than this board, he touched many people through his keyboard. Please take solice in the fact that he is beloved by his, our internet family...WCMB. Condolences and prayers to you, your brother and your family. Thank you for sharing him with us.

Dancazman from NY

--------------------
I used to be Dancazman, but I have transformed into Primal Nitro!

EVAD
Member # 1917

Icon 9 posted      Profile for EVAD     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You don't know what you got till it's gone...

Rest in Peace Mark.

--------------------
Retro is the new cool

Chuckerd58 from L.I.
Member # 6734

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chuckerd58 from L.I.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just read this,I am feeling soooo sad right now. Although I never meet Mark,He had alot of the same interest's as I did when it came to music,sports,etc.since we are about the same age. It really hit's home how precious life really is. My condolence's to his whole family. I will miss his late night post's.

--------------------
"When it comes to Mike Wallace,The story ends with me putting him in the wall"

Matt Farmer from WA
Member # 1177

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Matt Farmer from WA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Hello everyone,

Most Sincerely,

Sarah

Thank you Sarah, I remember going to Mark's house, as a matter of fact I think my friend Nick was with me, and we went there after a WWF show or something. Probably to make a wrestling tape trade! I do remember the YWF, that was put on by Bryan Alvarez who has the Figure Four Weekly newsletter. Heck we may have even been coming back from a YWF show?

Please keep us informed of any services or memorials.

carpetbeggar
Member # 5768

Icon 1 posted      Profile for carpetbeggar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
RIP Mark...I will miss you

--------------------
闘魂 ビンタ FTW

Inoki is less than or equal to 一番 Baba, who is greater than Ichiban Hogan

"I just love seeing people beat with chains, and whips."- Johnny Valentine

BigDew22 from OH
Member # 6251

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BigDew22 from OH     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Started lurking here about 5 years ago, and check the site almost daily. Thought I knew about wrestling until I found this site. So through the years just decided to stay quiet and absorb the fountain of information from all the old regulars. Until today when I saw that Mark from WA had passed on. It now hits home how much i think i know some of you, and it kinda hurts me too lose this stranger whom I have never met or corresponded with in any way. Always enjoyed his posts. Sorry for the poor pensmanship, I will introduce myself formally in another thread later.

RIP Mark from WA

p-man from MD
Member # 937

Icon 1 posted      Profile for p-man from MD     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's going to be strange logging on and not seeing Mark's posts. One of the true marvels of the time we're living in is having the opportunity to meet people from all over. People from this board will probably still be talking about Mark when posts can be sent from microscopic chips in our brains (or whatever they think of next).
superman469247
Member # 5456

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superman469247     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
RIP brother... always enjoyed marks posts and insight..i'd be happy to attend out set up a get together in his name in the NY/NJ area get me on aim Superman469247 if anyone is interested
The Street Fightin Man
Member # 4309

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Street Fightin Man     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He was always nice to me, and reached out...I should have talked to him more, I should have...

I dunno, man...

It's just the internet, I know..but....****

This sucks!!!!!!

No man...

THIS SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKS! [Mad]

He was one of our own, one of us. [Frown]

I thought WCMB was like a family, I dunno...perhaps I don't even have the right to feel this way, I dunno. Just somebody please go over to the house or wherever, make sure everybody is okay and all of that.

God rest his soul and I sincerely, I mean it, sincerely, send out my ....I don't know even what to say..."condolences?" Is that even the right word? It sounds so professional and impersonal, I mean coming from a guy who didn't know him off the computer, I just didn't want to sound, ughhhh, can't explain....Dammit, Mark, we miss you man....see you in heaven.

Whomever knew him and his family in real life, please, as stupid as this sounds, make sure they have simple overlooked things like groceries, or whatever, not that he didn't provide, I mean just those overlooked little things, like right NOW. Tonight. Death can be hard on a family.

Love you, brother, see you on the other side.

I know I, we will.

Just believe...

Just take comfort that J.C. had bigger plans for him, he probably needed a general in his angel army, that's all, we'll see him again.

God bless, I hope my words reach you somehow.

Your friend from afar,

John xerO

+
'
[tern]

[ 09-25-2007, 09:47 PM: Message edited by: The Street Fightin Man ]

--------------------
NEW QUOTE:

"As far as they are concerned, I am a time traveler.A man out of time, lost, trying to find a way home. My journey, one most of them could never imagine. The truth of my appearing among them never suspected...As far as they know, I, the time traveler, have gone home...Have left them to their lives, never to be there for them again.

That could NOT be further from the TRUTH.

There is a WAR coming...and with it, many dark times.

Captain Marvel would not leave his adopted world in it's time of need. Captain Marvel would protect it at ALL costs. No matter what once my body once was...I am the sworn protector of this world and her people.

I will STAND between the coming attack and the innocents who cannot fight for themselves.

I WILL protect the world through the coming darkness, for I am Mar-Vell of the Kree.

I am...

CAPTAIN MARVEL. - Captain Marvel 2008 (Reed)

"In this land of the dead, I will stand strong."- me (something I'm working on)

sam the lion from WA
Member # 1154

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sam the lion from WA   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Hello everyone,

Most Sincerely,

Sarah

The apple does not fall far from the tree, class begets class. Thank you for this post Sarah, be well and all my best to Steven as well.

--------------------
The magic, that is on those tapes, you don't own THAT!!

Reid Rothchild

Hollywood & Vine from WA
Member # 1987

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hollywood & Vine from WA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW....not sure what else to post. For the last couple of years I have lost interest in the current wrestling scene but my passion for the "classics" kept me posting here. Mark and I had a fun "feud" over him "breaking" Buddy Roses' camera in Issaqua, Washington during a wrestling get together a couple of years ago. But, as time went by...and life itself takes over in so many wierd and wonderful ways..I haven't visited this site as much as I previously did. But logging on today and seeing this thread has left me speechless and void of anything emotionally but sadness. Even tho we met only once, Mark seemed like that guy that everyone likes..no enemies...like a neighbor you ask to borrow a weed-eater from and keep for two years, yet Mark would never confront you about returning it ( does that make sense?). Just looking thru my private messages and seeing all the posts from Mark has made a lil angry that I didn't come here as much as I did in the past. My very post was in the original "Pen Pals" thread ( under another nic) and Mark was the first one to send me a private message and welcoming me here. After that we conversed about Portland Wrestling and his knowledge of it and his stories on his adventures watching made me feel and long for those forgotten days. He burned me a copy of Billy Jack Haynes' heel turn in return for a double CD of 'Angel City''s "Face To Face" and 'Thin Lizzy''s "Jailbreak"...I think I got the break on that one!! I'm just numb right now. I know that Mark would get a thrill from his mention in the WO....that in itsef is so surreal! So Mark...I hope you're sitting front row watching the sport you loved. Cheers to you, old friend. May we meet again on the other side.

--------------------
Dedicated to Mark Markley...who is at this moment trying to explain to Jim Morrison what the "Dusty Finish" is...9/22/2007

In memory of Buddy Rose, who is currently talking to John Belushi about the time Mark Markley "broke" his camera...4/28/2009

GShea from TN loves Sarah Palin
Member # 1443

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GShea from TN loves Sarah Palin   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Internet certainly has its faults in today's society, but a HUGE positive is the fact that a group of incredibly diverse people can connect to each other via a fondness for a particular hobby. A much greater positive is the fact that a select few can project their positive qualities as a person to everyone in their reach.

Mark was one of those few.

Sarah, my heart goes out to you and your family.

Guerin Shea

--------------------
"Bell time, and heeeeeeeeerrrreeeeeee we go Davey..........."

"Whose woods are these I think I know." - Robert Frost on a Ugandan safari

"When I was born, my Momma looked at me and she said 'Oh God, he looks like a saddlebag face!'. But she said 'Saddlebag face, I love you!'." - Blackjack Mulligan

"YOU ARE DEAD! DEAD! DEAD!" - Plowboy Frazier

"Perfessional rassling toughness!" - Bill Mercer

"This is the greatest card in the history of Nashville!" - Nick Gulas

Scot V from TX
Member # 331

On Oct 13 NWA Southweat is having a show in Irving,TX Perhaps this would be a time for those of us in the metroplex to meet up and perhaps do our own little tribute to
Mark.
I want to do something more than just typing on a website to remember him by.

glennccity
Member # 5919

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glennccity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man, what a shock, I`ll always remember
the fun I`ve had reading his posts.
I will miss Mark alot.RIP to Mark From Wa.

Just Bill
Member # 8199

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Just Bill     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am sitting here at my computer with tears rolling down my cheeks. I have read Mark's posts, but not really sure if I ever responded to one or not.

This is so different to me than reading another post about a wrestler dying young that I can't explain it. Then again, I am sure I don't need to.

Austin Armstrong Golden III
Member # 2741

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Austin Armstrong Golden III     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Terrible news. I did not know Mark at all, but he was one of those posters that after you read him for a while it seemed as if he was friend. If I saw his name included in a thread I usually read even if it wasn't something I would have normally been interested in. A sad day indeed.
Bud316 Live from Robarts Arena
Member # 5262

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bud316 Live from Robarts Arena   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Take it easy Mark, we'll see ya when we get there..

Bud316

Shockabilly
Member # 6415

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shockabilly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mark was the reason I joined this and Kayfabe. He was friendly among a bunch of mean biker dudes!

Like Mr Berger, I cant rectify in my head the sadness and anger I feel at the thought that I was meeting him in a month.

BVRF05: Eddie Gilbert Fan
Member # 5853

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BVRF05: Eddie Gilbert Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Originally posted by BaronVonRaschkeFan05:
-Is it just me or does Sammy Hagar sort of resemble a young Jeff Jarrett in that video
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He looks like this saleswoman that we had a meeting with at work yesterday.

NOT a good thing. [Big Grin]

-One of the last things I read from Mark friday night when I posted some videos

-You always did know how to make me laugh buddy and hopefully when my time comes you and I can sit back and shoot the breeze and talk about old rock bands from the 70's and The Ramones

-There's never gonna be another guy like ya Mark this really is such a painful week for us all and I will remember you my friend and heaven just got a little better with the funniest guy I know

--------------------
Ignorance, allied with power, is the most ferocious enemy justice can have ~ James Baldwin

I will never apologize for who I am! Do you really think I care what you think about me? You obviously don't know me.

This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations