WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » The Mark Markley Memorial Bar & Grill » Baddest Man in Marvel Universe?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Baddest Man in Marvel Universe?
MISTERRR COATIMUNDI... COATIMUNDI
Member # 4018

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MISTERRR COATIMUNDI... COATIMUNDI     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's been debated in comic shops around the country since the sixties. With all the cosmic heavyweights around today, Marvel readers can step up and make their own call.

Poll Information
This poll contains 1 question(s). 16 user(s) have voted.

Vote Now     View Poll Results

--------------------
"Laugh and the world laughs with you. Weep and you weep alone." - Oh Dae Su

"Be shamed to die until you have gained some victory for humanity" - Ellis Fowler

IP: Logged
Portalesman
Member # 2530

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Portalesman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its the Beyonder. Dontcha think this thread belongs in the Virtual Forum? After all, comic books are fake.
Lisa Moretti's Left Shoe
Member # 4037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lisa Moretti's Left Shoe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought this forum was a catch-all?

--------------------
"As I got off the plane, a man said to me, 'Shane, we're glad to have you here in God's country'. So I said, 'If this is God's country, then Heaven must truly have a ghetto!" - Shane Douglas, 2001

uman4546
Member # 2948

Icon 1 posted      Profile for uman4546         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I vote for Thanos.
ElectricPeterTörk
Member # 878

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ElectricPeterTörk   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Galactus.

Survived the Big Bang, Eats planets...

The new Captain Marvel is probably second, though.

--------------------
No additives. No concentrate. You won't find this man pouring juice from a cardboard container, oh no! He squeezes his own hand picked Florida oranges and savors his extractions, pulp and all! He's Steven Regal - a Real Man's Man!

drunken master
Member # 2210

Icon 1 posted      Profile for drunken master     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Trust me, it's this guy:

-

I've been collecting comics for years and no one comes even close. The Beyonder was actually a facet of an incomplete cosmic cube; Loki is not even close and even Mephisto bowed down to Thanos (see Infinity Gauntlet). This guy is so evil, he was even able to steal part of Galactus' dna and create a son for himself, called Omega, that was based on his and Galactus dna! Thanos is the only character in the marvel universe that everybody was leery of - from the lowliest hero to the cosmic heavyhitters like Eternity, The Living Tribunal, etc. He finally bit the dust though in the latest miniseries called "End of the Marvel Universe".

uman4546
Member # 2948

Icon 1 posted      Profile for uman4546         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanos needs a slightly new look though. I don't like that tunic and those "briefs" that he wears.
Claymation Quartermain
Member # 6083

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Claymation Quartermain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is only DOOM.

--------------------
"Old Time Hockey?"

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations