WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » The Mark Markley Memorial Bar & Grill » Psst.... c'mere. (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Psst.... c'mere.
Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rhiannon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*thankful that topcat ducked the flying entrails, she sidesteps the gravy, grins coyly, and mashes a chocolate cheesecake into his face*

[ 06-05-2002, 01:17 PM: Message edited by: Rhiannon ]

--------------------
You're starting to act weird. Get a grip on yourself. ---Hunter S. Thompson, to Warren Zevon, Winter 2002

IP: Logged
sam the lion from WA
Member # 1154

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sam the lion from WA   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*wipes Cheesecake from his face, turns from Rhi, loads something, ICED MOCHA MIST< ICED MOCHA MIST ICED MOCHA MIST!!!!!! Tajiri style, then plunks her with heavily creamed Strawberries.

--------------------
The magic, that is on those tapes, you don't own THAT!!

Reid Rothchild

Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rhiannon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*tries desperately not to melt into a puddle of goo and become one with the strawberries and cream*

Where's my *gasp* partner? I'm *gasp* being pelted with desireable *gasp* fruit here... must not... *gasp*... give in... *gasp*

*manages to muster up enough strength to squirt chocolate syrup down the front of topcat's shirt*

--------------------
You're starting to act weird. Get a grip on yourself. ---Hunter S. Thompson, to Warren Zevon, Winter 2002

sam the lion from WA
Member # 1154

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sam the lion from WA   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
* pulls out ice cream, sprinkles and whipped cream, and just as Rhi think he may be friendly forces, she catches a whiff of lye, no, not, can't be, LUTEFISK BOMB! LUTESFISK BOMB! LUTEFISK BOMB! the carnage, oh the humanity!!!!!*

--------------------

Reid Rothchild

Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

*gargles and gasps for air, reaching for her snorkel goggles to see with*

--------------------

Legend-Killer from TX
Member # 854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Legend-Killer from TX         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*appears behind RHi holding two large hoses*

It's CLOBBERIN' TIME!

*turns on the hoses and begins to hose the whole room with sausage gravy*

--------------------
IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!" Ben Grimm

"One man with courage makes a majority." Andrew Jackson

"It's a dog eat dog world Sammy, and I'm wearing MilkBone underwear." Norm from Cheers

Philipians 4:13

James 1:19

Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

*douses her eyes with bottled water and wipes her face with a fluffy towel*

*twists towel up and snaps topcat in the butt with it several times*

--------------------

Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

*leaps on topcat while he is blinded by sausage gravy and hog-ties him with several untwined Twizzlers*

Welp, L-K, we gots us a prisoner....er, guest. What we gonna do wif 'im?

--------------------

JKeane
Member # 644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JKeane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Condensed cream of mushroom soup for all!

*fires the soup cannon*

BLAM!

--------------------
quote:
Originally posted by GreyGhost from MS:
JKeane knows more about it than I do

Legend-Killer from TX
Member # 854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Legend-Killer from TX         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Um, human shield?

--------------------

"It's a dog eat dog world Sammy, and I'm wearing MilkBone underwear." Norm from Cheers

Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

GAH! It's the dreaded Campbell's Offensive!

*ducks behind topcat and lobs salmon croquettes at Keane-ass*

--------------------

JKeane
Member # 644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JKeane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here come the crawfish grenades!

*tosses crawfish dipped in raw buttermilk batter*

--------------------
quote:

JKeane
Member # 644

quote:
Originally posted by Sweetan Sour Sauce:
Here come the crawfish grenades!

*tosses crawfish dipped in raw buttermilk batter*

Gets 'em ever' time!

--------------------
quote:

Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

YOU WISH!

*flings quesadillas through the air like frisbees at JKeane*

--------------------

JKeane
Member # 644

quote:
Originally posted by Rhiannon:
YOU WISH!

*flings quesadillas through the air like frisbees at JKeane*

That's weak. That's how I usually eat 'em! [Big Grin]

--------------------
quote:

Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

ME? Weak? Ha!

*dumps a bucket of rancid lard over JKeane's head*

--------------------

JKeane
Member # 644

Eeeeeeewwwwwwwwww!

--------------------
quote:

Legend-Killer from TX
Member # 854

quote:
Originally posted by Sweetan Sour Sauce:
Eeeeeeewwwwwwwwww!

*smashes a couple of moldy cupcakes on your head*

--------------------

Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

*sticks birthday candles into the cupcakes on JKeane's head*

*points and laughs at JKeane*

--------------------

sam the lion from WA
Member # 1154

*still entwined in twezzlers, he plays on Rhi's maternal instincts. "Rhi, you know when you snap someone with a towel you can break the skin and cause a very bad infection."*

*giggle*

[ 06-05-2002, 04:06 PM: Message edited by: Rhiannon ]

--------------------

Reid Rothchild

Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

Yes, I do know that, as a matter of fact.

*begins smearing topcat with peanut butter*

--------------------

Legend-Killer from TX
Member # 854

*throws the kettle off and tackles whatcoms topcat and reties jim with the twizzlers*

Oh no you don't. You aren't getting away that easily.

*opens a carton of spoiled sour cream and pours it on his your head*

--------------------

sam the lion from WA
Member # 1154

quote:
Originally posted by whatcoms topcat:
*still entwined in twezzlers, he plays on Rhi's maternal instincts. "Rhi, you know when you snap someone with a towel you can break the skin and cause a very bad infection."*

*giggle*

PURE EVIL!!!!

--------------------

Reid Rothchild

Violent Jade
Member # 2449

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Violent Jade   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is strangely.... erotic. [Confused]

--------------------
~Jobber~

Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

quote:
quote:

*giggle*

PURE EVIL!!!!
You know you love it. *evil grin*

--------------------

Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

quote:
Originally posted by Violent Jade:
This is strangely.... erotic. [Confused]

You're welcome to join in, hon, but you just be careful. We don't want that baby girl suffering any residual damage. She's precious cargo. And I'd stay away from the rancid lard if I were you, too. [Smile]

--------------------

IISX
Member # 2250

Icon 1 posted      Profile for IISX   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*spins a key on his finger*

You asked for it...

*unlocks a door*

SOUP KITCHEN BUMRUUUUUUUUSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

*opens door, thousands of bums come charging in*

Legend-Killer from TX
Member # 854

*opens up with the sausage gravy hoses again to keep the bums back*

--------------------

Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

*hurls spoiled salt pork and bacon grease at the oncoming hordes*

--------------------

IISX
Member # 2250

Icon 1 posted      Profile for IISX   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*laughs evilly*

*yells outside*

COME ON! THERE'S PLENTY OF FOOR FOR ALL!

sam the lion from WA
Member # 1154

*topcats backup finally arrives, he looks familiar, no, can't be, but soon as he speaks you know it is, "NO SOUP FOR YOU!!!!!!" OMG it is the SOUP NAZI!!!!! And he is armed with day old bread, which he throws to the bums, which distracts everyone else and the cat can make his escape, flys out an open window and plots strategy.*

--------------------

Reid Rothchild

JKeane
Member # 644

*Having reached the limit of reasonable patience, JKeane now unleashes the most foul of all of his weapons...the SOUR MILK CANNON!*

SPLAT!

--------------------
quote:

Legend-Killer from TX
Member # 854

[Mad] [Mad] [Mad] [Mad]

*pulls out several rotten watermelons, rotten cantalopes, and rotten apples. sets them up on a raised pedastool and pulls out his Gallagher Sledge O Matic*

Once again, IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!!!!

*starts smashing rotten fruit with Sledge O Matic. spraying everyone within a 12 foot radius*

--------------------

IISX
Member # 2250

quote:
*topcats backup finally arrives, he looks familiar, no, can't be, but soon as he speaks you know it is, "NO SOUP FOR YOU!!!!!!" OMG it is the SOUP NAZI!!!!! And he is armed with day old bread, which he throws to the bums, which distracts everyone else and the cat can make his escape, flys out an open window and plots strategy.*

NO NO NO NO! *starts throwing Christian-style fit on the floor*
JKeane
Member # 644

quote:
Originally posted by IISX:
quote:

NO NO NO NO! *starts throwing Christian-style fit on the floor*
Well...even though itsa fight n such, I'm glad to see that you can stay christian through it all. [Big Grin]

--------------------
quote:

Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

*ducks rotten fruit*

HEY! L-K, quit hitting yer podner widdat smelly stuff!

*helps the Soup Nazi pelt the bums with croutons and stale focaccia bread*

--------------------

Violent Jade
Member # 2449

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Violent Jade   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
<---now has strange craving for red Jell-O covered with cottage cheese and chocolate syrup. mmmmmm.

--------------------
~Jobber~

Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

Okay, that goes beyond anything I ever craved EITHER time I was pregnant. I just wanted Velveeta macaroni and cheese, lemonade, limeade, Mexican food, or Chinese food, at different times. At least you ain't craving dirt, like some women who don't get enough minerals do.

--------------------

Legend-Killer from TX
Member # 854

Sorry podner. Didn't mean to get you.

--------------------

Violent Jade
Member # 2449

I crave chinese food 24-7,, think that's where the craving comes from... You can get jell-o, cottage cheese, and chocolate pudding all on a chinese buffet, and it just seems like it would taste pretty good together. She woke me up night before last and made me go to Denny's at 3:30 in the morning for pancakes,, and I don't even LIKE pancackes. Pregnancy is a funny thing.

--------------------
~Jobber~

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations