WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » The Mark Markley Memorial Bar & Grill » Psst.... c'mere. (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Psst.... c'mere.
JKeane
Member # 644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JKeane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*JKeane backs up in a truck filled with fruit cocktail and a fire hose*

Let's go to school!!!

--------------------
quote:
Originally posted by GreyGhost from MS:
JKeane knows more about it than I do

IP: Logged
Crimson Snapper
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rhiannon:
quote:
Originally posted by Crimson Snapper:
ooohhh, baby, don't stop...more.

Dude, that was the second can! Lessee what else I got....

*dumps chocolate syrup down the back of his shirt*

That wasn't quite as good, but it'll do, for now.
Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rhiannon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You'd better quit complaining before I bring out the refried beans as payback for that spoilt guac, boy.

--------------------
You're starting to act weird. Get a grip on yourself. ---Hunter S. Thompson, to Warren Zevon, Winter 2002

JKeane
Member # 644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JKeane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Refried beans? *loads cannon*

--------------------
quote:

Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rhiannon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Keane-ass, I'd hurl boudain balls atcha, but that'd be a waste of good food. You'll have to settle for....

*chunks mushy grapefruits at JKeane*

....those. [Razz]

--------------------
You're starting to act weird. Get a grip on yourself. ---Hunter S. Thompson, to Warren Zevon, Winter 2002

JKeane
Member # 644

That was very thoughtful (hurls lukewarm mashed potatoes in return).

--------------------
quote:

Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

Thanks. I have my moments.

*hurls ambrosia salad at JKeane*

--------------------

Legend-Killer from TX
Member # 854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Legend-Killer from TX         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*sneaks over and dumps a large bowl of butter cream cake icing on Rhi's head*

Thought I forgot about you? [Razz]

--------------------
IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!" Ben Grimm

"One man with courage makes a majority." Andrew Jackson

"It's a dog eat dog world Sammy, and I'm wearing MilkBone underwear." Norm from Cheers

Philipians 4:13

James 1:19

Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

MMMMMMMMMMMM, buttercream. My favorite. How sweet of you to remember.

*scoops a gob of icing in each hand and smooshes them on his head*

Hey, look, you look like a glazed doughnut hole, or something. [Razz]

*runs away*

--------------------

Legend-Killer from TX
Member # 854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Legend-Killer from TX         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*sneaks around behind Crimson Snapper and dumps a pan of 7 layer dip on his head*

Couldn't leave out my best friend.

--------------------

"It's a dog eat dog world Sammy, and I'm wearing MilkBone underwear." Norm from Cheers

Crimson Snapper
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Legend-Killer:
*sneaks around behind Crimson Snapper and dumps a pan of 7 layer dip on his head*

Couldn't leave out my best friend.

Now, why would you do that to a perfectly good pan of layered dip. You are such a child. I don't know what you're problem is, but you need to grow up.

while C.S is talking, he's putting two huge, rotten, melons behind his back. and flings them both at L-K.

Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

Hey, you forgot the chips!

*dumps a bag of crushed Tostitos chips on Snapper's head*

--------------------

Legend-Killer from TX
Member # 854

*grabs a handful of jello with fruit in it and flings it at Rhi*

--------------------

Legend-Killer from TX
Member # 854

*ducks the melons and they hit JKeane in the head8

Man you got bad aim.

--------------------

Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

*ducks, causing Jello to miss her and hit Snapper in the face*

*giggles and squirts butterscotch syrup at L-K*

--------------------

Legend-Killer from TX
Member # 854

*starts lobbing large marshmallows like grenades at Rhi*

INCOMING!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------

Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

*catches a marshmallow in her mouth, eats it, grins, and ducks underneath the others*

Oh, yeah?

*begins pelting L-K with whole black olives and pitching hummus grenades at him*

--------------------

Legend-Killer from TX
Member # 854

Alright that does it! Time to bring out the big guns in this here food fight.

*starts flinging handfuls of hagis at everyone in the room*

--------------------

Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

Oh, don't get all ethnic on me, now.

*starts hurling frybread like frisbees at L-K*

Wait, not nearly nasty enough. That's haggis he's armed with. Hm.

*drags out catapult and begins loading it with buffalo entrails*

Don't MAKE me use this, boy.

--------------------

Legend-Killer from TX
Member # 854

Hey I got it. We team up and take out everybody else. We have the ammo to do it. What do you say?

--------------------

Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

Meet me behind the rice-bag bunkers and you gotta deal. [Wink]

--------------------

Legend-Killer from TX
Member # 854

You got it. Let's teach these here amateurs how to do a real food fight. [Big Grin]

--------------------

IISX
Member # 2250

Icon 1 posted      Profile for IISX   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*picks up his portable microwave*

*puts in 40 Bags of Microwave Popcorn*

*presses start*

*begins to use new Popcorn Machine Gun on everyone*

Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

All right, I built up our ammo stash overnight. You let me know when you're ready.

--------------------

Legend-Killer from TX
Member # 854

quote:
All right, I built up our ammo stash overnight. You let me know when you're ready.

I'm always ready baby. [Wink]

--------------------

Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

Of course you are. That's why it took you eleven minutes to answer me. [Razz]

Now we just gotta wait for some targe.... uh.... other people to get in here. [Big Grin]

--------------------

Legend-Killer from TX
Member # 854

No they are targets pure and simple.

--------------------

Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

Ssshhh! You'll give it away! Some of these folks haven't processed that yet.

Hm, where'd I put my Ramones CD? We'll need appropriate background music for the carnage.

[ 06-05-2002, 11:45 AM: Message edited by: Rhiannon ]

--------------------

Legend-Killer from TX
Member # 854

Good point. Maybe we need to lay out some bait to draw people in. *EVIL GRIN*

--------------------

Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

Whatcha got in mind?

--------------------

Legend-Killer from TX
Member # 854

quote:
Whatcha got in mind?

Hmmmm, maybe leave a trail of classic tapes leading into the door. Tha should lure enough victims in.

--------------------

Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

Yeah, I mean... I WOULD cook, but there seems to be enough food around here anyway, so.... hm. Classic tapes seems to be the best way to go. Unless you've got a Stacy Kiebler poster or something. She's got quite a following around this place.

--------------------

Legend-Killer from TX
Member # 854

Hey that gives me an idea.

*takes a large poster of Stacy and begins to tear it into pieces and lays the in a trail to the door*

Anyone who can piece this puzzzle back together gets a prize.

--------------------

Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

*gasp*

You are so EVIL!

That can be a good quality in a man. [Big Grin]

--------------------

IISX
Member # 2250

Icon 1 posted      Profile for IISX   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*sees torn Stacey poster*

*begins to follow trail, picking up peices*

*gets close to end*

HEY A PENNY!

*drops peices, runs over to a shiny penny*

Legend-Killer from TX
Member # 854

*sees first victim and starts pelting him with the hagis and hummas*

--------------------

IISX
Member # 2250

*throws a bowl of potato salad back*
Legend-Killer from TX
Member # 854

*ducks behind the rice bag bunker and starts reloading the catapult wit sourkraute*

--------------------

Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

FWOOP!

*buffalo entrails soar through the air at IISX*

--------------------

sam the lion from WA
Member # 1154

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sam the lion from WA   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
enters room, seeminngly unarmed, jumps on the bunker and sprays the dreaded GRAVY MIST!!!!! TAJIRI style at Rhi,

--------------------
The magic, that is on those tapes, you don't own THAT!!

Reid Rothchild

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations