WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » The Mark Markley Memorial Bar & Grill » Psst.... c'mere. (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Psst.... c'mere.
Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Rhiannon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
C'mere, c'mere, c'meeeeeeeeeeeeere!

--------------------
You're starting to act weird. Get a grip on yourself. ---Hunter S. Thompson, to Warren Zevon, Winter 2002

IP: Logged
Legend-Killer from TX
Member # 854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Legend-Killer from TX         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes????

--------------------
IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!" Ben Grimm

"One man with courage makes a majority." Andrew Jackson

"It's a dog eat dog world Sammy, and I'm wearing MilkBone underwear." Norm from Cheers

Philipians 4:13

James 1:19

Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rhiannon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone else here, or is it just you and me?

--------------------
You're starting to act weird. Get a grip on yourself. ---Hunter S. Thompson, to Warren Zevon, Winter 2002

Legend-Killer from TX
Member # 854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Legend-Killer from TX         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It may just be you and me. Not that it's a bad thing. [Big Grin]

--------------------

"It's a dog eat dog world Sammy, and I'm wearing MilkBone underwear." Norm from Cheers

Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rhiannon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, no, not at all. It just means that you'll be getting the brunt of it.

FOOD FIGHT!

*splats L-K in the face with a handful of hurtled green Jello fruit salad*

[Big Grin]

--------------------

Legend-Killer from TX
Member # 854

*wipes the jello out of his eyes and tosses the bowl of chocolate pudding at Rhi*

--------------------

Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

*ducks the bowl of chocolate pudding and launches spoonfuls of mashed potatoes at him*

--------------------

Crimson Snapper
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
comes in with a small catapult, loaded with all kinds of mushy nasty food. And starts loading it up and flinging stuff at everyone in sight.
Legend-Killer from TX
Member # 854

*tosses a very soggy bean burrito at Crimson Snapper*

--------------------

Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

*begins pelting Snapper with fried okra*

--------------------

Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

*lobs a pecan-cheese ball at L-K*

--------------------

Legend-Killer from TX
Member # 854

*grabs a salami and uses it as a bat to hit the pecan-cheese ball at Crimson Snapper*

--------------------

Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

Hey, L-K, I think he's skeered a us.

*pulls rope, causing bucket of grits to ooze out over L-K's head*

--------------------

Legend-Killer from TX
Member # 854

Ugh! That's just disgusting.
*grabs a handful of watermelon and flings it at Rhi*

--------------------

JKeane
Member # 644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JKeane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cottage cheese anyone? *SPLAT*

(runs away)

--------------------
quote:
Originally posted by GreyGhost from MS:
JKeane knows more about it than I do

Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

Oh, no, you don't, Keane-ass.

*whips ambrosia salad through the air at the retreating JKeane, hitting him in the back*

--------------------

Larry
Member # 8

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Larry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
charges through the room, spraying Rhi and L-K with Jalepano-flavored Cheeze Whiz!

[ 06-04-2002, 04:51 PM: Message edited by: Larry ]

--------------------
First they broke the mold...then they made me!

Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

And, L-K, how can you call yourself a Texan and not like grits? Are you an impostor???

--------------------

Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

HEY!

*begins pelting Larry with fish sticks*

--------------------

Legend-Killer from TX
Member # 854

I do like grits. Just NOT ON MY HEAD!
*throws a large bowl of peaches in syrup at Rhi*

--------------------

Larry
Member # 8

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Larry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*returns fire on Rhi with some good ole South Carolina BBQ....mustard-based and HOT!*

--------------------

Larry
Member # 8

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Larry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*takes aim at L-K with a bowl of banana pudding, complete with vanilla wafers!*

--------------------

Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

*wipes peaches out of hair and eyes*

You gonna pay fer dat. Both a y'all.

*aims Super Soaker, filled with thick red Kool-Aid, and takes fire around the room in a broad circle*

--------------------

JKeane
Member # 644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JKeane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's it! Here comes the mayonaisse cannon! *BOOM!*

--------------------
quote:

Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

*ducks into a foxhole made with 25-pound bags of rice*

*hurls smooshed Banquet chicken pot pies at Keane-ass*

--------------------

Violent Jade
Member # 2449

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Violent Jade   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey hey hey! Don't be throwin all this perfectly good food around,, don't you know I'm pregant That's almost as bad as alcohol abuse!

--------------------
~Jobber~

Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

Now, Jade, this is the stuff they was gonna throw out anyway. We'd never waste perfectly good food on purpose. Want me to make you a Mexican plate?

--------------------

JKeane
Member # 644

quote:
Originally posted by Rhiannon:
Now, Jade, this is the stuff they was gonna throw out anyway. We'd never waste perfectly good food on purpose. Want me to make you a Mexican plate?

[Big Grin]

--------------------
quote:

Legend-Killer from TX
Member # 854

*takes a look at all the food on the floor, and takes a running slide through the muck*

I just love Slip N Slides!

--------------------

JKeane
Member # 644

"BLAM!"

*L-K fails to stop before creating a faceprint in the sheet rock*

--------------------
quote:

IISX
Member # 2250

Icon 1 posted      Profile for IISX   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Adults... [Roll Eyes]

Makes me ashamed to be one now...

sam the lion from WA
Member # 1154

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sam the lion from WA   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*pulls Crisco from fridge and smears it all over Rhi*

--------------------
The magic, that is on those tapes, you don't own THAT!!

Reid Rothchild

Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

YOU BRAT!

*smacks topcat in the face with a chicken-fried steak*

--------------------

IISX
Member # 2250

Icon 1 posted      Profile for IISX   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*slowly backs out of the topic*
Legend-Killer from TX
Member # 854

*sneaks in behind IISX and dumps a bowl of salsa on his head. *

TOO LATE!!!

--------------------

Legend-Killer from TX
Member # 854

*walks over and dumps a pot of cold left over spaghetti on Rhi's head*

Nice wig!!!! [Big Grin]

--------------------

IISX
Member # 2250

quote:
Originally posted by Legend-Killer:

GOSH DARNED KIDS ADULTS!

*chases after L-K with a lump of cheddar cheese*

Legend-Killer from TX
Member # 854

quote:
Originally posted by IISX:
quote:

GOSH DARNED KIDS ADULTS!

*sticks out tongue and runs*

Can't catch me!

--------------------

IISX
Member # 2250

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by IISX:
quote:

GOSH DARNED KIDS ADULTS!

*sticks out tongue and runs*

Can't catch me!

*throws the lump of cheese at L-K*

KYA!!!!!

Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

Maybe HE can't, but I can!

*dumps can of Beefaroni down L-K's back*

--------------------

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations