WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » The Mark Markley Memorial Bar & Grill » Tito Santana Vs Tom Zenk

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Tito Santana Vs Tom Zenk
TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TripleHHH67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Both are ex partners of Rick Martel.

Who would you pick in this massive battle of the Strike Force/Can-Am Connection?

Tito has my vote...

IP: Logged
GBM2002
Member # 2183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GBM2002   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well this is two votes for Tito. Any others?
Ta-Kargol, Lord Of The Volcano
Member # 2127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ta-Kargol, Lord Of The Volcano     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
3-0 Tito.
Mr. TE
Member # 1820

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr. TE     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Zenk would start to moan and cry about something, Tito would slip in the puddle of tears and knock himself out. Zenk with the easy pin.

Member # 2300

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2300     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is it tito as el matador, or just as tito?

Awwwwww, who am I kidding, I vote for tito

Married Jo Kopechne
Member # 2016

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Married Jo Kopechne   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wonder if Zenk monitors these message boards? If so, someone make sure you head over to his website next week and post a link to the diatribe he'll spew ripping this site about it's "unfairness" and how it's holding him down........
Married Jo Kopechne
Member # 2016

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Married Jo Kopechne   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BTW, my pick is Tito.
james beard
Member # 658

Icon 1 posted      Profile for james beard     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've worked with both....No contest....Tito gets my vote.
lobo
Member # 195

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lobo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tito.
ARRIBA !!!

Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rhiannon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Married Jo Kopechne:
I wonder if Zenk monitors these message boards? If so, someone make sure you head over to his website next week and post a link to the diatribe he'll spew ripping this site about it's "unfairness" and how it's holding him down........

Can we take that as your vote for Tito?

I vote for Tito too.

tamalie from MN
Member # 1138

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tamalie from MN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Definitely Tito!
Corey291
Member # 547

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Corey291   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have to go with the "Arriba-man" (as Hulk Hogan referred to him at the 1990 Survivor Series)

Of course, if it were a Dusty Rhodes impersonation contest, I'd have to give it to Zenk.

-Corey
btw, this is my first trip to the Blondes forum, so this round's on me

[This message has been edited by Corey (edited 04-17-2002).]

Claymation Quartermain
Member # 6083

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Claymation Quartermain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tom Jenk. He wrestled in Japan.

--------------------
"Old Time Hockey?"

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations