WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » The Mark Markley Memorial Bar & Grill » John Wayne vs Clint Eastwood (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: John Wayne vs Clint Eastwood
sam the lion from WA
Member # 1154

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sam the lion from WA   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
okay, Clint Eastwood may be a better actor, he is a better director, but better cowboy, please

THE SEARCHERS=JOHN WAYNE, not only the best western one of the best movies ever made, enough said,

IP: Logged
Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rhiannon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
'Bout time you came in here and voiced your opinion on this matter, since I was waiting rather impatiently for you to do so, fellow John Wayne supporter.
dw
Member # 2106

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dw     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
tried telling ya all along, john wayne. but does anybody ever listen to me.
Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rhiannon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YES, some of us do liaten to you, and some of us voted for John Wayne right along with you.

Hmph. No wonder Ken and James rib you so much, if this is how you treat your friends.

tamalie from MN
Member # 1138

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tamalie from MN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love Clint, but John Wayne gets my vote.
dw
Member # 2106

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dw     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i was only speaking to those that chose not to listen. those that chose to listen usually ignore my rants.
Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

Well, then, don't lump us all together in one category next time, and next time I'll ignore your rant. Nah, wait... I'll give you a hard time about the rants instead. That'll be much more fun.
Gov't Mule
Member # 2440

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gov't Mule     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's the deal pardners.

BETTER ACTOR = CLINT

BETTER COWBOY = THE DUKE

BEST CLINT OR DUKE MOVIE = UNFORGIVEN

Gov't Mule
Member # 2440

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gov't Mule     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Government Mule:
Here's the deal pardners.

BETTER ACTOR = CLINT

BETTER COWBOY = THE DUKE

BEST CLINT OR DUKE MOVIE = UNFORGIVEN

Oh yeah, FAVORITE GOVERNMENT MULE MOVIE =
A Mule For Sister Sarah.

*someone whispers something into Mule's ear*

"What do you mean it was a horse!?"

Gov't Mule
Member # 2440

quote:
Originally posted by Government Mule:
Oh yeah, FAVORITE GOVERNMENT MULE MOVIE =
A Mule For Sister Sarah.

*someone whispers something into Mule's ear*

"What do you mean it was a horse!?"

Never mind it was two mules and not a horse. I'll shut up now.

GBM2002
Member # 2183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GBM2002   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dw:
i was only speaking to those that chose not to listen. those that chose to listen usually ignore my rants.

That is why Clint Eastwood rules.

Claymation Quartermain
Member # 6083

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Claymation Quartermain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Charles Bronson or Alain Delon

--------------------
"Old Time Hockey?"

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations