WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » Virtual Wrestling » WCFL (Sat)- ECW TV 9/4/90: " Remember he's just visiting" UltraClash Coverage.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: WCFL (Sat)- ECW TV 9/4/90: " Remember he's just visiting" UltraClash Coverage.
DreamIceCold
Member # 5569

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DreamIceCold   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Got a big few weeks a head of me (getting married next Sunday, then honeymoon for 8 nights and 9 days) so I figured I'd get part 1 of Ultra Clash up today, and part 2 tomorrow perhaps... So here it is, the September 5th, 1990 edition of ECW TV! Hope you all enjoy.

ECW TV 9/4/90
(Taped 8/29/90)
Announcers: Jay Sully & Stevie Wonderful

We're joining a match in progress IMMEDIATELY after the intro airs, as we're ECW and sometimes we JUST DO THAT.. It's from the Ultra Clash Event.. Lance Diamond w/ The Sexiest Man On Earth: Jason Vs. Jimmy Jannety!

Singles Action
1 Fall 15 Minute Time Limit JIP
John Finnegan is Your Official

Lance Diamond w/ Jason
Vs.
Jimmy Jannety

Lance chokes our resident JTTS Jannety across the second rope, driving his knee into the back cutting off his air as Jay Sully and Stevie Wonderful welcome us to ULTRA CLASH 90! The official gets involved, pulling Lance back, this allows Jason to sneak in a cheap shot to poor Jimmy. Sully goes on a rant that Jason's a weasel who's

Jay Sully: "never even won a wrestling match in his 5 year plus career, and now he's a self proclaimed world class manager, PLEASE I'd like to see HIM try to beat Jimmy Jannety one on one! "

Back to the action as Diamond remains firmly in control taking his foe down with a huge suplex and covers for two. As Diamond remains in control the crowd breaks into a chant of...

Crowd : " MAGGOT, MAGGOT, MAGGOT, MAGGOT. "

Presumably in the direction of Jason, but could easily be in Diamond's direction who knows. Lance sends his foe into the ropes for a back body drop but Jimmy counters with a huge sunset flip!

3????!!!!!!!!!!!! JIMMY JANNETY HAS DONE IT!! JIMMY JANNETY HAS PULLED OFF THE UPSET OF HIS YOUNG CAREER!! JIMMY JANNETY HAS PINNED LANCE DIAMOND RIGHT HERE, CLEAN IN THE MIDDLE AT ULTRA CLASH 1990!

Crowd:
" JIMMY! JIMMY! JIMMY! JIMMY! JIMMY! "

Your Winner: " Jimmy Jannety in 8:13 (About 2 minutes shown) via pinfall.

An enraged Diamond argues a fast count with the offical to no avail. Jason enters the ring and shoves Finnegan to the floor. The pair then attack a celebrating Jannety from behind and begin to stomp the life out of the poor guy.

Jay Sully : " This is uncalled for! Jimmy Jannety won the match fair and square Stevie! "

Stevie Wonderful : " That's the way you see it SUIT, I'm with Jason and Diamond it was a FAST COUNT.. and now they're gonna make Jannety pay! Haha! I love it Jay! "

As Jannety gasp for air while Jason chokes the life out of him... METALICA'S RIDE THE LIGHTNING PLAYS OVER THE PA!!

Jay Sully : " YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MUSIC MEANS STEVIE, THE GIANT WARRIOR: BUTCH MASTERS HAS ARRIVED! "

Crowd : " BUTCH IS GONNA KILL YOU! BUTCH IS GONNA KILL YOU! "
 -

Master's steps over the ropes and is met with a charing Diamond who ends up immediately getting taken off his feet with a huge boot to the skull! Jason's all alone and trying to find away out as The Warrior grabs him by the throat to a thunderous ovation!

Jay Sully : " Seems like Jason is FINALLY going to get what's coming to him here at ULTRA CLASH! "

Master's stalls to take in some cheers, allowing Diamond to recover and break up the attempted choke slam, ONLY FOR THE WARRIOR TO GRAB HIM BY THE THROAT AND JASON! DOUBLE CHOKE SLAM COMING UP!!! NOOOOOO!!!! IT'S JASON'S WANNABE LACKY "CUTIE PIE" LOUIE SPICOLI ATTACKING FROM BEHIND TO BREAK UP THE CHOKE SLAM! The Warrior releases Jason & Lance who, well GET THE HECK OUT OF THERE LEAVING LOUIE ALL ALONE! Sully mentions that Spicoli already isn't having a good night having lost to Ken Shamrock earlier in the night. Louie begs off, but that's not getting him any where.. kick to the gut from the Warrior... GOOZLE....

CHOKE SLAM!!!!! CHOKE SLAM!!! CHOKE SLAM!!

Crowd: " ONE MORE TIME! ONE MORE TIME! ONE MORE TIME! "

Masters shrugs his shoulders as if to say, "why not". . AND IT'S A SECOND CHOKE SLAM TO A HUGE OVATION!

Giant Warrior stands tall as we head to...

[VTR/IN HOUSE COMMERCIAL]

It's of Cactus Jack and Terry Funk being introduced to the live crowd as the crowd let's off duleing chants of Cactus, Cactus, Cactus and Terry, Terry, Terry.

Voice Over: CACTUS JACK, TERRY FUNK.. THE BIGGEST MAIN EVENT IN THE HISTORY OF ECW... AND IT'S COMING TO TV, RIGHT HERE NEXT WEEK! FUNK/JACK FIRST TIME EVER, AND IT'S ONLY ON ECW!!!"

[END VTR]

COMMERCIAL BREAK

We're back and it's to Sully & Stevie in the "Eagle's Nest" behind the Eastern Championship Wrestling Banner. They officially welcome us to the show, which tonight is LIVE (to tape) FROM ECW'S BIG ULTRA CLASH 1990 event at the Arena! The big one is next week with Terry Funk battling Cactus Jack in a first time ever DREAM MATCH.. but tonight show is no slouch either as we've got the ECW Heavyweight Championship on the line in our MAIN EVENT as champion Jumpin' Joe Salvodi puts the gold on the line against Damian Kane's Family's Crowl Jewel: The Rockin' Rebel! With that we go to pre-recorded words from both competitors.

[VTR]

Up First is Damian Kane & the Rockin' Rebel.

Damian Kane : " Joe Salvodi, for months now I've sent Family member after family member after you and the ECW title only to come up short time and time again.. BUT THAT'S GONNA CHANGE tonight.. yah see Rockin' Rebel's beat you once, and tonight he's gonna beat yah when it counts the most, and bring the ECW Title BACK to the family! "

Rockin' Rebel : " Joe Salvodi, I beat you CLEAN in the middle of the ring last month at the arena... and I'll do it again tonight.. I'm YOUNGER, I'm in much better shape, and face it I'm just BETTER THAN YOU... tonight the ECW Championship is MINE for the taking! "

CLIP

Mr. Salvodi's turn to speak...

Joe Salvodi : " These last few months have been interesting to say the least.. I'm not going to sugar coat anything, the fact remains these fans... well when I first won this title, they didn't like me one bit. BUT now I know what they want me to do... what they cheer for... what they want to see when they show up at the ECW arena. They want blood, they want guts, they want BUTT WHOOPING.. and that's just what they're going to get from their ECW Champion from here on out! Damian Kane, you've picked the WRONG time to send your crown jewel for my ECW title.. tonight a NEW JOE SALVODI makes his ECW Arena debut! "

[END VTR]

We head to the ring where Bob Artese is standing by!

Bob Artese : " The following contest is set for one fall with a 20 minute time limit. First already in the ring to my right, weighing in at 210 lbs and hailing from Minneapolis, Minnesota.. please join me in welcoming back to the Arena, 'Dynamic' Jerry Lynn! "

Crowd : " WELCOME BACK! WELCOME BACK! WELCOME BACK! "

Bob Artese : " And his opponent... he is a former WWF Superstar and has made appearances of WCFL Pay Per View Events, weighing in at 222 lbs and fighting out of Stamford, Connecticut by way of Manitoba, Canada.. "

JESUS CHRIST SUPERSTAR BLARES OVER THE PA

Bob Artese : " and making his ECW debut... DON 'THE NATURAL' CALLIS! "
 -

Singles Action
1 Fall 20 Minute Time Limit
Jim Molineaux is Your Official

Don "The Natural" Callis
Vs.
"Dynamic" Jerry Lynn

Sully puts over Callis' credentials, BUT is quick to state that most of those credentials come from managing not wrestling so it should be interesting to see what Callis can do. Surprising Don is met with a huge ovation, something that will.. well I don't want to spoil it for you just yet. We get some standard mat work to start, with each man showing their stuff. When Lynn takes over, Callis makes it to the ropes forcing a break. Don surprisingly let's the match play out clean as they trade scientific holds.

CLIP

We clip to Callis eating a huge dropkick to the mush sending him up and over the top rope. Lynn get's a running head start and looks for a dive, but Callis moves out of the way forcing Jerry to put the brakes on. Callis turns around to play to the crowd, pointing to his head bragging that he had it scouted.. MEANWHILE Jerry has taken the time to quickly position himself on the top rope... Callis turns around and... CROSS BODY BLOCK OFF THE TOP ROPE TO THE FLOOR FROM JERRY LYNN TAKES THE NATURAL OUT!!

Crowd : " EC-DUB! EC-DUB! EC-DUB! EC-DUB! EC-DUB! "

CLIP

Clip to Jerry Lynn scoring with a rana, only for Callis to roll through and hook the legs...

KICK UP!

Callis is up quick and waits on Lynn to recover, SUPERKICK, NO! Jerry catches his foot and spins him around... NORTHERN LIGHTS SUPLEX CONNECTS!

KICK UP!

Lynn now to the top rope, Callis to his feet.. MISSLE DROP KICK!!!

CALLIS GETS HIS FOOT IN THE ROPES TO BREAK THE COUNT JUST BEFORE 3!!

We've got MORE of this one when we return!

It's of Artese announcing both Tony Stetson & Larry Winters for their 1st Blood Match from this event, the first in the best of 3. The match begins and clips to the end where a big X covers the screen making it hard to make out what's going on.

Voice Over : " Right about now we'd like to show you the ending of Tony Stetson & Larry Winters BRUTAL first blood match, but we're afraid we'd get thrown off the air if we did! "

Jay Sully (from calling the match) : " Tony Stetson has that glass from that broken bottle, HE's not gonna... NOOOO HE IS!! HE IS!!! "

Stevie Wonderful : " OHH THAT'S JUST DISGUSTING SULLY!! "

Voice Over : " You're just going to have to wait till the VHS release of this show to see it... but just know that Tony Stetson came out on top the winner.. BUT NOW it's Larry Winter's turn.. he's named the stip for match number 2, and it's coming to you Saturday Night September the 25th 1990 at the ECW Arena.. Stetson & Winters match number 2... A DOG COLLAR MATCH.. ONLY AT THE ECW ARENA! TICKETS AVAILABLE NOW! ORDER TODAY! "

We then cut to a graphic with other matches that have already been announced..

ECW Returns to the Arena

Saturday Night September 25th, 1990
From The ECW Arena/ Viking Hall
7 West Ritner Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Already Signed

Return Match For the ECW Heavyweight Championship with Damian Kane bared from ringside
Joe Salvodi
Vs.
Rockin' Rebel

ECW Tag Team Championship, ELIMINATION RULES APPLY
Cheetah Kid & Johnny Grunge
Vs.
The NightBreed (Max Thrasher & Glen Osborne

Singles Action
"Mr. Wrestling" Ken Shamrock
Vs.
Don E. Allen

Best of 3 Match # 2
Larry Winter's Choice: DOG COLLAR MATCH

Larry Winters
Vs.
Tony Stetson

PLUS MUCH, MUCH MORE TBA!

[END IN HOUSE COMMERCIAL/VTR]

COMMERCIAL BREAK

We return to yet another promo hyping up Funk and Cactus for next week.

We return to Callis back in control sending his foe into the turn buckles off an irish whip! Don misses a charge and is taken down with a huge german suplex from Jerry!

KICK OUT!

Lynn scores with a wild series of forearms before sending Callis into the ropes and looking for a cross body, CALLIS DUCKS! Lynn to his feet now... SUPERKICK!! SUPERKICK FROM THE NATURAL CONNECTS!!

3!! DON CALLIS WINS A HARD FOUGHT MATCH AGAINST JERRY LYNN!

Your Winner: " Don Callis in 16:28 via pinfall (about 9 minutes shown total). "

Crowd : " PLEASE COME BACK! PLEASE COME BACK! PLEASE COME BACK! "

Callis shakes Lynn's hand to a nice pop, before taking the microphone.

Don Callis : " You know when I told some of the brass back in Stamford that I was going to work a few shows for ECW they laughed at me, they told me you people would eat me a live.. that ECW stands for everything the WCFL and the WWF is not.. but you know what I told them? "

You can hear the world famous Hat Guy shouting what..

Don Callis : " I'd told them that I would pop the house.. I guess I was right... I was right about each and every one of you.... YOUR ALL A BUNCH OF MARKS THAT GO CRAZY FOR WHATEVER BIG NAME WCFL SUPERSTAR WALKS OUT FROM BEHIND THE CURTAIN! What was that you people said, 'please come back.'... well like me assure you people I WILL be coming back, BUT I'm NOT here to stay... you see I'm BIGGER THAN THIS PLACE.. BIGGER THAN ALL OF YOU... I'm A WCFL SUPERSTAR.. "

Crowd " SHUT YOUR MOUTH UP! SHUT YOUR MOUTH UP! SHUT YOUR MOUTH UP! "

Don Callis : " REAL MATURE... you can't cheer that at me, you can't tell me anything till you've all walked a MILE IN MY SHOES... till you've all shaken hands with HULK HOGAN, stood next to NICOLI VOLKOFF... till then YOU'RE NOTHING.. just like each and every one of the BOYS in the back! Tonight Terry Funk and Cactus Jack are going to come on out here, and you're going to cheer your butts off.. and you know who they work for... you know who they work for.. THEY WORK FOR THE WCFL... so go on cheer their name... just like you cheered mine... you act like rebels.. BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY YOUR JUST MARKS.. Now go on ahead and read about what I've just done in your precious Observer! The Natural has ARRIVED IN ECW... and don't you EVER DARE CALL ME A MEMBER OF THIS ORGANIZATION... 'cause I'm a WCFL PPV Superstar, and I'm JUST VISITING! "

Callis tosses the microphone down and gets the hell out of there as the fans begin to pelt the ring with garbage! Sully can't believe what he's said... WHAT ABOUT KAYFABE???

COMMERCIAL BREAK

We're back and before our main event it's time for MATTY IN THE HOUSE! . ECW's resident fan boy MATTY is back stage where he's standing by with Jason the Sexiest Man on Earth and his duo of Lance Diamond & Louie Spicoli . Louie is seated on a bench with an ice pack on the back of his neck.

Jason : " You're going to have to tough it up if you're ever going to be one of the beautiful people like me and... well me.. "

Lance : " What about me? "

Jason : " You're okay looking to... but your no Jason... I am the Sexiest Man on Earth... "

Matty in the House : " And you almost ended up the Sexiest Man to take the chokeslam.. HAHAHA... Matty in the house here with Jason and his crew.. Jason, Jason.. talk about a rough night, eh? First Louie here loses to Ken Shamrock, then Lance, man... Jimmy Jannety's never even won a match and he beats you, then LOUIE takes the choke slam from Butch Masters.. man o man.. "

Jason : " No need for reminders, but Matty, dear Matty.. it's not such a bad night, for tonight I also debuted my NEW SUIT... "

Matty (after rolling his eyes) : " I don't see how that has anything to do with what happened here tonight... all I gotta say is you're guys are losers, what's next? "

Lance : " We're not losers, we just haven't won yet... well.. Louie's a loser, but Jannety he got lucky.. "

Jason : " ENOUGH... Matty not only am I the Sexiest Man Alive, but I also have the SEXIEST BRAIN IN THE BUSINESS.. and that's why I have come up with a way for us to GET REVENGE.. Saturday Night September the 25th at the arena, I am officially challenging Butch Masters AND Jimmy Jannety to face ALL 3 OF US.. that's right Louie you'll get to play to... it's a HANDI-CAPPED MATCH... and Louie who knows.. if we win you may just have a shot at being one of the beautiful people... BUT ENOUGH ABOUT ME and my men Matty.. let's talk about you.. "

Matty : " OH NO, I'm NOT FALLING FOR THAT! Sully, Stevie back to you as Matty has had enough of standing next to this guy, and I'm OUT OF THE HOUSE! "

Back to Sully and Stevie Wonderful who take us immediately to ringside as it appears that ECW Heavyweight Champion, showing his new ruthless style to attempt to appease the dare I say it a few years early hardcore fan base has attacked his challenger the Rockin' Rebel and Damian Kane in the aisle way during his introduction!

TV Main ECW
ECW Heavyweight Championship
John Finnegan is Your Official
1 Fall 60 Minute Time Limit

Champion: Jumpin' Joe Salvodi
Vs.
Rockin' Rebel w/ "Godfather" Damian Kane

Salvodi unloads on Kane on the outside, tossing him to the floor before focussing his attention on the Rebel. He scoops the Rebel up and drops him throat first against the guard rail to a huge ovation! He then drags Rebel to the ring and keeps pounding on him! Joe's firmly in control, but we've gotta point out that not all the fans are cheering him as there is a small...

Portions of the Crowd "Where's my pizza (CLAP CLAP CLAP) Where's my pizza (CLAP, CLAP, CLAP) "

Chant breaking out in the crowd. Salvodi whips his foe into the ropes and looks for a back body drop, but the Rebel drops down and takes him out with a huge upper cut. The Rebel goes on a little offensive tear, scoring with a hangman's neckbreaker for a close two count before settling on a rear chinlock, sneaking in a few chokes behind the officials back. We head to break with most of the crowd rallying behind Salvodi to make his comeback.

It's the same Stetson/Winters promo from before but with TWO MORE MATCHES signed for the September 25th Arena Show...

A BATTLE ROYAL FOR THE ECW TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP WITH THE FINAL 2 MEN BATTLING ONE ON ONE FEATURING: Lance Diamond, Jimmy Jannety Ken Shamrock, Crash the Terminator, Tony Stetson, Jerry Lynn, Larry Winters, Giant Warrior, TNT, & Miguel Perez Jr. + 3 on 2: "Giant Warrior" Butch Masters & Jimmy Jannety Vs. Jason, Louie Spicoli & Lance Diamond

[END IN HOUSE VTR]
COMMERCIAL BREAK

We return with yet another Cactus/Funk add... the match airs RIGHT HERE NEXT WEEK!

Back to the action as Salvodi is in control with Rebel on the outside, Jumpin Joe tries for a baseball slide but the Rebel avoids it, pulling him outside the ring and laying into him with some stiff right hands. The official let's things slide a bit as Joe's able to avoid being rammed into the ring post and SEND HIS FOE HEAD FIRST INTO THE POLE TO A HUGE REACTION! Damian Kane tries to sneak up from behind but eats a right hand to a thunderous ovation! Sully maintains that Finnegan is letting this one get wild via it's importance to the promotion as the action SPILLS INTO THE CROWD!!! During which Salvodi remains in control beating his foe up all throughout the crowd as the fans chant...

Crowd: " E-C-DUB! E-C-DUB! E-C-DUB! "

They head back to the ringside area where Salvodi rolls the Rebel into the ring, only for Kane to once again try a cheap shot and eat a huge right hand! BUT THE REBEL CATCHES A SURPRISED SALVODI WITH A HUGE BASEBALL SLIDE! The Rebel now to the outside and this time he's successful in making Salvodi's head good friend with the ring post! Salvodi is busted open and the Rockin' One rolls him into the ring and covers for 2!

Rebel shouts that it's over and sets his foe up for a piledriver... IT CONNECTS! Cover...

KICK UP!

Salvodi's not going down that easy! ECW HEADS TO ONE LAST COMMERCIAL BREAK WITH THE REBEL FIRMLY IN CONTROL! WHEN WE RETURN THIS ECW HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE MATCH CONTINUES!

[IN HOUSE COMMERCIAL/VTR]

Voice Over:
" LOVE ECW?? THEN BY THE FREAKING SHIRT! JUST CALL THE NUMBER BELLOW AND YOU TOO CAN SHOW YOUR SUPPORT FOR EASTERN CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING! "

[END VTR/IN HOUSE COMMERCIAL]

COMMERCIAL BREAK

We're back and it's to the Rebel perched on the top rope... he's going for that pet finish of his, the diving legdrop AKA the Pennsylvania Jam... BUT NO ONES HOME AS THE ECW CHAMPION WISELY ROLLS OUT OF THE WAY!!! NOW SALVODI, CRIMSON MASK AND ALL IS ALL BUSINESS! HUGE SERIES OF CLOTHESLINES TAKE THE REBEL DOWN! GIANT BACK BODY DROP!! Kane pops up on the apron, AND EATS A HUGE DROPKICK!! Rebel recovers and EATS ONE HIMSELF!!! Salvodi now whips him into the ropes, GIANT BACK BODY DROP!! SIDE RUSSIAN LEPSWEEP FOLLOWS THINGS UP FOR THE CHAMP! COVER...

COVER..

COVER....

DAMIAN KANE HAS THE OFFICIAL!! Salvodi's up, AND HE HAS DAMIAN KANE!! MEANWHILE, LOOK AT THE REBEL HE'S REACHED INTO HIS TIGHTS.... AND PULLED OUT A CHAIN!! SALVODI SLING SHOTS KANE INTO THE RING TO A HUGE OVATION!! HE LET'S HIM HAVE IT WITH HUGE RIGHTS AND LEFTS.. MOUNTING HIM AS THE OFFICIAL PULLS HIM OFF... SALVODI OFF HIM NOW... TURNS AROUND... AND EATS A CHAIN WRAPPED FIST FROM THE ROCKIN REBEL AS THE OFFICIAL CHECKS ON KANE!!!

Jay Sully : " NO! Not like this, the four month reign of Joe Salvodi can't end like this.. "

Stevie : " Why the hell not, Rebel's younger, he's better.. and GOSH DARNING I don't even remember how Salvodi won the belt in the first place... "

Cover...

KICK UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KICK UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KICK UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE REBEL CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!

But he's RIGHT back on the horse, scoring with a huge body slam... Rebel now to the top rope....

Pennsylvania Jam!! Pennsylvania Jam!! Pennsylvania Jam!! IT CONNECTS!!

3!! THE REBEL HAS STOLEN THIS ONE, AND IS THE BRAND NEW ECW HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!!!

-
Your Winner and NEW ECW Heavyweight Champion:
The Rockin Rebel in 21:33 (about 15 shown). "

Jay Sully : " Thanks to Damian Kane and a fist full of chain, the era of the Rockin' Rebel has BEGUN here in ECW, and I for one am appalled! "

Stevie Wonderful : " I'm pretty darn happy, the Rebel's my kind of guy.. the perfect fit for ECW... he's the crown jewel of the Family after all.. "

Jay Sully : " Fan's we're just about out of time, join us right here next week for MORE great Ultra Clash 90 coverage.. including the big one, TERRY FUNK & CACTUS JACK the DREAM MATCH comes to ECW TV NEXT WEEK! "

[ 08-26-2010, 10:08 AM: Message edited by: That'sMrRunAllDaytoYouPal ]

--------------------
http://atomicgiants.proboards.com/

IP: Logged
B. Diddy
Member # 10036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for B. Diddy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOVE IT! Off the rails good, IMO. Good advertising for other shows and something totally different.

Congrats on getting married and your "honeymoon world tour"! Marriage is fun with the right person.

Commish
Member # 4677

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Commish     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First things first! Congrats on the upcoming marriage.

This was a good first show. It captured the essence of early ECW while bringing in some of your trademark style from WWC.

Not surprised to see Don Callis getting such a prominent role being as you're a big fan of his. He will work well in this role... if he ever comes back. The question is whether Al Snow will be coming in next? [Big Grin]

My only complaint is that I think you may be playing the Savoldi deal too quickly. I would have preferred to see him win for a few weeks while the crowd snoozes and then pull this angle, but I'll wait to see where you are going with it before I comment anymore.

In any event, a good return for you.

[ 08-26-2010, 11:09 AM: Message edited by: Commish ]

--------------------
I don't agree with that in the workplace.
-David Brent (as Eric Hitchmo)

JWLPromoter from FL
Member # 3978

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JWLPromoter from FL   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's SAVOLDI, not Salvodi.

--------------------
"BANG BANG!"

"Those who cannot remember history are condemned to repeat it."- George Santayana

"...the strongest force in the world is a woman!"- Jimmy Hart

The George The Animal Steele Fan Page!

Your uncrowned IWA World Heavyweight Champion

Grape Ape
Member # 15672

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Grape Ape     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First off, congrats on the upcoming wedding. I wish you all the best.

Secondly, welcome back. I guess it is hard to stay away, no matter what is going on.

As has been the norm, we are in for a treat in another of your enjoyable offerings with Eastern Championship Wrestling. Nice to see Don Callis here, even if he is just visiting. Is it just a matter of time before Al Snow shows up for a visit?

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations