WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » Lou Thesz forum » Puther Khan and Leon Kirilenko

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Puther Khan and Leon Kirilenko
burbk
Member # 4818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for burbk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd like to find out about two wrestlers who are rarely mentioned or written about.
I've seen Puther Khan's name listed all over the internet, but all that is mentioned is that he was
executed by hanging. Does anyone know why he was
executed or anything about his wrestling career?
Lots of words have been written about wrestlers who have died from drugs, suicide or have been murdered,
but it seems like no one wants to talk about this wrestler or his career.
In the WAWLI Papers there are several clippings on the legal trouble of Leon Kirilenko. The last one
mentions that he was going to be sentenced for having a girl in his room, but theres no follow up. Does anyone what happened to him? Did he pull any jail time, did he ever wrestle again?
Thank you
Bob

--------------------
Bob

IP: Logged
ttf
Member # 34

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ttf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I never heard of Puther Kahn, can't find him on Google or in my files.
Leon Kirlenko (correct spelling I think) was the son of wrestler Matros. I recall seeing him on Kohler's Marigold Gardens shows in the early fifties.

IP: Logged

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations