WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » Lou Thesz forum » Tony Cecchine in hospital

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Tony Cecchine in hospital
bigcracker67
Member # 1710

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bigcracker67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tony C. has been hospitalized with seizures and partial paralysis. Thought the forum might wanna know. Keep him in your thoughts and prayers.
IP: Logged
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Best wishes to Tony C for a quick and full recovery.

He acted like a gentleman with respect to a certain issue surfacing on this board and I thank him for that.

So long from the Sunshine State!

grapplefan
Member # 997

Icon 1 posted      Profile for grapplefan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WHAT HAPPENED!!!

I hope he recovers....

GEEZ!!

What did he do this time?

Wrestlefan
Member # 1469

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wrestlefan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is awful. I hope he makes a full recovery. My thoughts and prayers go out to Tony and his family.
silver warrior
Member # 6377

Icon 1 posted      Profile for silver warrior     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I e-mailed my sympathies to Tony on his sight too. Catchwrestle.com. I was going to be attending his seminar in Manchester N.H. which got cancelled due to illness. Hey Crimson, what was the issue said about him previously that he handled like a gentleman? I must have missed that.
J.R. Robins
Member # 1714

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.R. Robins   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As my youngest son who has battled cancer is also epileptic I understand the fear and the danger of seizures. I hope that Tony C. will make a quick and complete recovery and that there will be no long-term effects.
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by silver warrior:
Hey Crimson, what was the issue said about him previously that he handled like a gentleman? I must have missed that.

Check your E-mail (not raising the issue in question on this board WAS what Tony behaved so well about).

silver warrior
Member # 6377

Icon 1 posted      Profile for silver warrior     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Crimson for the e-mail. I think it's a shame that in all the martial arts and combat sports, that there should be more commardare as opposed to controversy. But hey what do I know right? Look at Thesz. He talks of all the great hookers he used to train with. They shared their "wares with himjust because he showed an interest and respect. Again, it's a shame. Yet it happens all the time.
Lou Thesz
Member # 252

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lou Thesz         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi,

We are trying to keep up with Tony's condition, but there is little info. It seems the doctors are not sure what caused the seizures or paralysis. His Mom is very concerned,and Lou has spoken with Tony about a week ago.

Lou

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations