WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » WON Information Forum » The 2019 WON HOF Ballot

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The 2019 WON HOF Ballot
Steve Yohe
Member # 302

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Steve Yohe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm removing the post of the ballot I made up by guessing from past info.

The real ballot is posted below.--Yohe

[ 09-13-2019, 06:27 PM: Message edited by: Steve Yohe ]

IP: Logged
Steve Yohe
Member # 302

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Steve Yohe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Morris Sigel started in 1926 promoting wrestling with his brother Julius. The stronger brother Julius left to promote in Shreveport in 1930...and that's when Morris became the lone Houston promoter. That's far beyond the time limit that seems to be set for voting. 1926 is probably the time when promoters took over pro wrestling from managers. That's when the major arenas were built. That's going back further than anyone ever voted into the WON HOF.

You put Morris on the ballot & wise guys like me will be bitching about Lou Daro, Sam Avey, and Joe Malcewicz. Break that rule for promoters, then why not wrestlers.

I take it that ethics and morals should play a part in this HOF. Skipping over Toots Mondt, Chris Benoit, Maeda, and a number of con men & such....check out Morris Sigel's use of the NWA to wage war with Dizzy Davis and Ed McLemore. The Sportatorium got burnt to the ground killing a number of Texas rats & cockroaches. That can be looked over? Tell you how straight I am....if he's on the ballot, I'm voting for him.

Dave should put Orville Brown on the ballot to just get me off his back. Orville getting less than 10% will shut me up forever.

Someone explain how Jose Lothario is a better pick that the expired Pepper Gomez.

What's wrong with putting Mike Tenay on? He's worst than Bob Caudle. Is Wade Keller less worthy than Stanley Weston. Are the lying magazine more important that the Torch giving out the actual news for 25 years?

Just trying to create some talk.

[ 09-08-2019, 03:23 AM: Message edited by: Steve Yohe ]

Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crimson Mask from FL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lothario gets the Shawn Michaels Trainer rub. Not necessarily even accurate but that boosts him as an influencer. Also was pretty major in Florida where Gomez only lasted a cafecito. Aside from that not getting it either.

--------------------
So long from the Sunshine State!

Steve Yohe
Member # 302

Yeah...I know...but I also don't care.--Yohe
OSJ from NM by way of WA
Member # 6136

Icon 1 posted      Profile for OSJ from NM by way of WA   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"I take it that ethics and morals should play a part in this HOF. Skipping over Toots Mondt, Chris Benoit, Maeda, and a number of con men & such....check out Morris Sigel's use of the NWA to wage war with Dizzy Davis and Ed McLemore. The Sportatorium got burnt to the ground killing a number of Texas rats & cockroaches. That can be looked over? Tell you how straight I am....if he's on the ballot, I'm voting for him." - Steve Yohe

"Ethics and morals in a wrrestling HOF? Stop it, you're killing me...

--------------------
"What you say sounds reasonable enough," said the man, "but I refuse to be bribed. I am here to whip people, and whip them I shall!")
-Franz Kafka - The Trial

OSJ from NM by way of WA
Member # 6136

Icon 1 posted      Profile for OSJ from NM by way of WA   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by OSJ from NM by way of WA:
"I take it that ethics and morals should play a part in this HOF. Skipping over Toots Mondt, Chris Benoit, Maeda, and a number of con men & such....check out Morris Sigel's use of the NWA to wage war with Dizzy Davis and Ed McLemore. The Sportatorium got burnt to the ground killing a number of Texas rats & cockroaches. That can be looked over? Tell you how straight I am....if he's on the ballot, I'm voting for him." - Steve Yohe

"Ethics and morals in a wrestling HOF? Stop it, you're killing me...

--------------------
"What you say sounds reasonable enough," said the man, "but I refuse to be bribed. I am here to whip people, and whip them I shall!")
-Franz Kafka - The Trial

Stephen Gennarelli
Member # 21747

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stephen Gennarelli     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would like to see Lord Al Hayes added. He was probably on in the past and didn't get enough support.
OSJ from NM by way of WA
Member # 6136

quote:
Originally posted by Steve Yohe:
The ballot should be coming out in mid-September. It may look something like this:

That being said, mine will look something very much like this:

I FOLLOWED THE HISTORICAL PERFORMERS ERA CANDIDATES

June Byers
Sputnik Monroe
Enrique Torres
Bearcat Wright

I FOLLOWED THE MODERN PERFORMERS IN U.S/CANADA CANDIDATES

Tully Blanchard & Arn Anderson w/J.J. Dillon

Are Arn and Tully not already in as members of the 4H? To me, this is where it gets a bit silly, sort of like honoring Eddie Mathews as a member of the Boston, Milwaukee, and Atlanta Braves. Yeah, they were a great tag-team, we get that.

I FOLLOWED WRESTLING IN JAPAN CANDIDATES
Jun Akiyama
Akira Taue

I FOLLOWED WRESTLING IN MEXICO CANDIDATES
Los Misioneros de la Muerte (El Signo & El Texano &
Villano III
Dr. Wagner Jr.

I FOLLOWED WRESTLING IN EUROPE/AUSTRALIA/NEW ZEALAND/PACIFIC ISLANDS/AFRICA

Kendo Nagasaki
Rollerball Mark Rocco
Johnny Saint
Ricki Starr

NON-WRESTLERS
Lord James Blears
Grand Wizard
Don Owen
George Scott
Stanley Weston

Will be dropped next year if not inducted or 50%: Don Owen, Jun Akiyama, Villano III

--------------------
-Franz Kafka - The Trial

Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crimson Mask from FL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You got 14. We only get 10. At least 5 of yours will be on mine.

--------------------

Ethan Tyler
Member # 129066

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ethan Tyler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't have a vote but for those who do, please raise the name Seelie Samara with Dave. He's the first ever African-American world champion in the US (held the regional Boston world title for Charley Gordon in 37-38) and was a strong draw in Australia around 46-47 so he should, at least, qualify for that section of the HOF. These were NOT easy accomplishment for an African-American at the time. He doesn't deserve to be forgotten by father time in my opinion.

Sigel is a no brainer. I expect Roy Welch and Al Haft to enter the ballot at some point in the future too.

[ 09-10-2019, 06:43 AM: Message edited by: Ethan Tyler ]

Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

Samara should be a no brainer. He was 50 years ahead of his time both politically and in terms of ringwork.

https://youtu.be/rqmKi__7M_Q

--------------------

Steve Ogilvie
Member # 5116

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Steve Ogilvie   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We aren't allowed to vote on anyone as far back as Samara (except this year, Sigel, which is the point Steve is making).

I would like to see the UK have its own section or one that is UK & Europe (even though they are different).

I don't see any candidates for NZ, Pacific Islands or Africa.

--------------------
"Mr 100%"

Ethan Tyler
Member # 129066

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ethan Tyler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Steve Ogilvie:
We aren't allowed to vote on anyone as far back as Samara (except this year, Sigel, which is the point Steve is making).

Any idea why Steve? A time limit for the sake of a time limit doesn't seem like Daves style. Does he not trust his voters to know about the names from further back? If so, give more ballots to historians. Or take away ballots from people who are too ignorant to have a voice in the process to begin with.

Sigel and Torres being on the ballot gives me hope. I consider the WOHOF to be the best HOF pro wrestling has but an arbitrary time limit confuses me. I don't understand the purpose of it.

[ 09-11-2019, 01:25 AM: Message edited by: Ethan Tyler ]

Phil_Lions
Member # 5296

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phil_Lions     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Having completed my research on Greece, I'm now of the opinion that Andreas Lambrakis and Harry Karpozilos are two names worth considering for the European part of the HOF. Take Lambrakis for example. How many stars in the history of Europe have 22+ crowds of 8,000 and above to their names? Probably very few since in most European countries the shows were held in smaller buildings while in Greece they used to run big open-air stadiums, sometimes two or three times a week. But obviously this is Greece we're talking about and all of this took place in the mid 1940s through the mid 1960s period so these guys are stuck in obscurity and hardly anyone knows about them. Kostas Papalazarou is another name from Greece that is probably worth considering too.

The most glaring omission from the HOF in my eyes though remain guys like Paul Pons and Ivan Poddubny. It's already been discussed why that is and I do get why things are the way they are, but there are a number of pre-1940s names that should be in the HOF conversation.

I guess my main gripe with the HOF is that I do not like how since people cannot vote for older stars a lot of wrestlers have been overlooked and they shouldn't be overlooked. Again, I get why this is the way it is, but I just don't like it. There needs to be some sort of system in place where older stars get talked about and discussed for the HOF.

[ 09-11-2019, 09:59 AM: Message edited by: Phil_Lions ]

Steve Yohe
Member # 302

Seelie Samara not on the ballot? Dave probably hasn't thought about him yet. He needs to be educated by someone. All HOF are political contests. This is kind of a new idea.

Is race a factor in the voting .. and should it be? Does someone get points for being black? Are they put in a group? If so....we have Bearcat Wright to think about.

I would like to see Wright in the hall. But we all have heard the pros & cons about the subject. Of the black stars of the period, he was only out ranked by Brazil, who was a no-brainer on the first ballot & never voted on. In this I'm sure
of his position. He has a lot of voters on his
side. But there are negative arguments. If he makes it into the hall there will still be debate. Talk & bitching by some, but he'll at least be remembered...and I think he should be remembered. If his name isn't on that list.... it will be one more negative....and he'll be in big danger of not being remembered.

As for Paul Pons & Ivan Poddubny, they were the giants of GR wrestling in Europe over a long period. They are no brainers and if the WON was starting today...they would be on that first list of 120 (?). Why is it a problem today? I think the bios. It seems like a bio is needed for every new member. Some of those obit are detailed with date and events. They are hard to do. You could write something about these major GR guys in a general kind of way, stating a few things, but up to resent years the hard core info is bleared. So a bio is hard to get & may not meet the standards of the Observer.

Dave, in my opinion and in many others, is the most knowledgeable person in the world about pro wrestling. He covers most time periods, America, Japan, Mexico, and a huge chunk of history. He has stretched his mind over a huge area of knowledge. There are people who know more over sections, time periods or areas... but they don't cover the territory Dave does. It may be too much for any one person. (I'm satisfied with being aware of what I don't know...and just live with it). But once Dave finds an area he is weak in, he goes after it & studys it. He makes his living from pro wrestling & he is obsessed with it.

But he can't write bios on everyone in wrestling history. So I think the need for bios on new member is slowing down the induction in the historical section. To tell the truth, finding people who can really write about wrestling history is hard. And the few, who can, may be working on their own projects.

So do the readers really need a detailed bio on every new HOF'er? I know a few have been promised for a later edition, & been forgotten. Should we just hold someone like Pons & Poddubny back until it's possible to get someone to write? Is a few short paragraphs enough? Generalize your way through it?

A lot of those people on the first induction, 120 of them, couldn't get voted in today. And bios, at that time, would have been impossible. Most never got bios or Obits.

So, as get said every year, if you have strong feeling about a wrestler....write something for Dave to work with. State your argument. Now would be a good time, because he may be starting to think about this years ballot.

I think Dave does read stuff at this site, but there is no way to tell. His email address is in the WON.---Steve Yohe

[ 09-11-2019, 03:33 PM: Message edited by: Steve Yohe ]

Steve Ogilvie
Member # 5116

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Steve Ogilvie   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with you about the bios Steve. Not everyone is a competent bio writer, that takes a certain skill. I wouldn't mind if some of the historical candidates could be voted in (lower threshold) but they wouldn't be entered until a bio was completed for them.

I just look at Europe, and there's enough candidates for a Historical era and a modern era, just for that part of the world.

--------------------
"Mr 100%"

Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

Here's mine.

HISTORICAL

June Byers
Sputnik Monroe
Enrique Torres
Bearcat Wright

MODERN

Randy Orton
CM Punk

JAPAN

Yoshiaki Fujiwara
Meiko Satomura

MEXICO

Villano III

EUROPE etc

Johnny Saint

NON WRESTLER

George Scott
Stanley Weston

I know it's early for Meiko but I think she's by so far the best of this era she gets in on ringwork alone plus whatever else.

--------------------

MoneyDragon
Member # 4646

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MoneyDragon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't see how randy orton gets inother tyhen being around a long time. Give me can't miss orton matches.

--------------------
free

Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

Read the criteria. They're posted here someplace.

--------------------

Steve Yohe
Member # 302

This is the real 2019 ballot, mailed today. So forget the first post.---Yohe

It's time for the 2019 Hall of Fame elections.

This ballot is being sent out to major wrestling stars, past and present, major management figures in the industry, writers and historians.

If you are getting this, you are being asked your opinion on who should be inducted into this year's Hall of Fame class. The criteria for the Hall of Fame is a combination of drawing power, being a great in-ring performer or excelling in ones field in pro wrestling, as well as having historical significance in a positive manner. A candidate should either have something to offer in all three categories, or be someone so outstanding in one or two of those categories that they deserve inclusion.

The names listed below are those under consideration for this year. To be eligible, a performer must have reached their 35th birthday and completed ten years since their debut as a full-time performer, or be someone who has been a full-time pro wrestler for at least 15 years.

Longevity should be a prime consideration rather than a hot two or three year run, unless someone is so significant as a trend-setter or a historical figure in the business, or valuable to the industry, that they need to be included. However, just longevity without being either a long-term main eventer, a top draw and/or a top caliber in-ring performer should be seen as relatively meaningless.

The election is broken down into a number of categories. You should check each category for wrestlers that you feel you are familiar enough with based on geography that you've either traveled or are familiar with, and based on the time you have followed pro wrestling. You do not have to vote for a wrestler in every category you've checked.

The ballot is also broken down to wrestlers and those who are not pro wrestlers but have been valuable parts of the industry.

The maximum number of wrestlers that you can vote for all the categories is ten. You can pick as few as zero if you don't believe anyone on this list deserves inclusion.

For wrestling executives, managers, announcers and other outside the ring performers, you can vote for them and they are not counted against the ten. You can vote for as many as five of them.

All responses are confidential. There is nothing to worry about politically about any involvement in this process. Your selections will not be revealed unless you choose to do so yourself.

Anyone who receives mention on 60% of the ballots from the geographical region and time frame (broken down as Continental United States & Canada; Mexico; Japan; and the rest of the world) will be added to the Hall of Fame in the class of 2019.

If you are unfamiliar with any of the candidates due to geography of having never seen them, that is fine. Ballots are sent to many people from all over the world and from different wrestling cultures so that everyone has as fair a shot at possible.

The breakdown for modern and historical performers is 30 years ago, or 1989. So if the last year the person was a headliner, or was a key figure in the industry, was prior to 1989, they would be in the historical class.

All performers who receive mention on 10% to 59.9% of the ballots from their geographical region or era will remain on the ballot for consideration next year. All those who receive less than 10% of the vote will be dropped from next year's ballot. They can return in two years based on if there is significant feedback from voters who say they will vote for them. This is mostly for wrestlers who are still active who may improve their career legacy, but can be for retired wrestlers if voters believe they should be put on or returned to the ballot.

In addition, in following the lead of the baseball Hall of Fame, which is the model here, we have a 15-year-rule. The following candidates have been on the ballot since 2005. In baseball, this would be their last year of eligibility. Here, if they don't get at least 50% of the votes in this year's election they will be removed from the ballot. If they are modern candidates, they can be brought back in the historical performers era in two years if it is more than 30 years since their career as a Hall Fame level performer is up:

The following candidates will be dropped from next year's ballot unless they are elected in or garner 50% of the vote:

Jun Akiyama
Don Owen
Villano III

Please return this ballot by October 20th. You can e-mail the ballot back to dave@wrestlingobserver.com or mail (please do so by October 15th) to Wrestling Observer, P.O. Box 1228, Campbell, CA 95009-1228.

Please check by every category you are familiar with

June Byers
Wild Bull Curry
Cowboy Bob Ellis
Don Fargo
Archie "Mongolian Stomper" Gouldie
Chavo Guerrero Sr.
Rocky Johnson
Jose Lothario
Sputnik Monroe
Blackjack Mulligan
Johnny Rougeau
Dick Slater
George Steele
Enrique Torres
Jimmy & Johnny Valiant
Von Brauners & Saul Weingeroff
Bearcat Wright

I FOLLOWED THE MODERN PERFORMERS IN U.S/CANADA CANDIDATES
Tully Blanchard & Arn Anderson w/J.J. Dillon
Junkyard Dog
Edge
Bill Goldberg
Matt & Jeff Hardy
Rick Martel
Randy Orton
C.M.Punk
Sgt. Slaughter
Trish Stratus
Kerry Von Erich
Ultimate Warrior

Jun Akiyama
Cima
Satoshi Kojima & Hiroyoshi Tenzan
Yoshiaki Fujiwara
Hayabusa
Kota Ibushi
Tomohiro Ishii
Tetsuya Naito
Kenny Omega
Meiko Satomura
Akira Taue

Los Brazos (Brazo de Oro & Brazo de Plata & El Brazo)
Caristico
Ultimo Guerrero
Karloff Lagarde
Los Misioneros de la Muerte (El Signo & El Texano & Negro Navarro)
Huracan Ramirez
Villano III
Volador Jr.
Dr. Wagner Jr.

Sypros Arion
Big Daddy
Dominic DeNucci
Billy Joyce
George Kidd
Killer Karl Kox
Mario Milano
Kendo Nagasaki
Jackie Pallo
Rollerball Mark Rocco
Johnny Saint
Ricki Starr
Otto Wanz

NON-WRESTLERS
Lord James Blears
Dave Brown
Bob Caudle
Jim Crockett Jr.
Jim Crockett Sr.
Gedo
Jim Johnston
Larry Matysik
Stephanie McMahon
James Melby
Don Owen
Morris Sigel
George Scott
Naoki Sugabayashi
Ted Turner
Stanley Weston
Grand Wizard

[ 09-13-2019, 06:25 PM: Message edited by: Steve Yohe ]

Steve Yohe
Member # 302

Who is this Jim Johnson....I'm drawing a blank?

So Ted Turner?

What's everyone's thoughts about Jim Melby? He was one of the leaders in the field of wrestling research....helped create programs for the AWA & a number of other companies.. worked on a few magazines with Norman Kietzer...published at least two books in the 1980's...was a major force in the creation of ring records for a number of performers... and put out WRESTLING FACTS a major historical sheet. There is differdent types of wrestling historians...researcher, writers, etc...I see Melby as a publisher who worked with most of the major guys. He was a leader in the IHC (International Historian's Club) and liked and respected by everyone he was in contact with. I considered him my boss. Late in his life, he would spend hours in front of a hot copy machine, with an amputated leg (maybe two...I forgot to count).. to create wrestling history. He was a guy who never lost the faith. Of all the wrestling historians, he was the one most known by insiders, and both of the major awards have his name on them.

He has my vote, and he should have the vote of anyone interested in wrestling history.

His name on the ballot, seems to be an endorsement of all the guys working on creating wrestling history, and opens the door for guys like JMK, Don Luce, Mark Hewitt & a number of others.

I needed to state these reasons because I don't want anyone to think I'm just voting for a friend.--Steve Yohe

[ 09-14-2019, 02:47 AM: Message edited by: Steve Yohe ]

Steve Yohe
Member # 302

I'm going to be giving a number of votes to the Lucha guys....I would like to see Matt Farmer post his ideas.

Morris Sigel was one of the major promoters of his time. He & his brother developed Texas into one of the top territories. His booking office supplied talent thru the state & he got a cut of everything. Had strong ties with St Louis and Tom Packs, Sam Muchnick, Thesz, & Longson. He is a no brainer, who could have been put in on the first ballot. Being on the list breaks a lot of Dave's rules...but he should be in every HOF.--Steve Yohe

Ed Lock from Sydney, Aust
Member # 76599

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ed Lock from Sydney, Aust     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

G'day Steve

Jim Johnston composed music (including entrance themes for wrestlers, music for PPVs, music for video games, music for commercials, film scores, TV show themes, music videos, music for vignettes, etc.) for WWE for over 30 years.

I won't be voting for him but, musically, he's a talented bloke.

Cheers!

Ed

Steve Yohe
Member # 302

So count me out on Jim Johnson.--Yohe
Steve Yohe
Member # 302

In the years he owned WCW, how many times did Ted Turner step into a wrestling arena?

He sat ringside with Jane once, that I remember, & may have been interviewed once.

He was the money mark who got ripped off by a bunch of lazy wrestlers who cared only about his money, and next to nothing about having good wrestling matches.---Steve Yohe

Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

quote:
Originally posted by Ed Lock from Sydney, Aust:
quote:

G'day Steve

Jim Johnston composed music (including entrance themes for wrestlers, music for PPVs, music for video games, music for commercials, film scores, TV show themes, music videos, music for vignettes, etc.) for WWE for over 30 years.

I won't be voting for him but, musically, he's a talented bloke. competent hack.

Cheers!

Ed

Fixed.

--------------------

Steve Yohe
Member # 302

I was going to wait, but I can't see changing anything. So this is me ballot:

Cowboy Bob Ellis
Chavo Guerrero Sr.
Johnny Rougeau
Enrique Torres
Bearcat Wright

Akira Taue

Karloff Lagarde
Villano III

Billy Joyce

NON-WRESTLERS
Lord James Blears
James Melby
Morris Sigel

I would have loved to have voted for future no-brainers, Kota Ibushi, Tetsuya Naito, and Kenny Omega....but it's too soon in their careers.

Omega is now attempting to be a major player in America. It's big...you got to wait to see what happens there. I'm not sure he should be listed in the Japanese group, if everything goes right.

I don't know if putting a historian on the ballot is a good thing. I don't know if attention is a good thing for a active historian. But someone who has passed...yeah...great idea. So lets do JMK.---Steve Yohe

Stephen Gennarelli
Member # 21747

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stephen Gennarelli     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would like to see Chavo make it as well.
Matt Farmer from WA
Member # 1177

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Matt Farmer from WA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Stephen Gennarelli:
I would like to see Chavo make it as well.

Besides being respected in the ring, and being a good Junior in Japan. I can't think of really anything that makes him a Hall of Famer except a well established name.

For Mexico I will be voting for these names, I might add one or two others from Mexico.

Karloff Lagarde
Villano III

I'm writing a piece on Medico Asesino as I feel he's a Hall of Fame guy who's been over looked.

[ 09-15-2019, 01:27 PM: Message edited by: Matt Farmer from WA ]

Steve Ogilvie
Member # 5116

I'll be voting for these three again:

Karloff Lagarde
Villano III

I have abstained from voting in the Japanese category for a couple of years but am pretty close to voting for Kota Ibushi.

George Kidd will get my vote.

Need to look at last year's votes and see if I have any spare but I think it was only two.

--------------------
"Mr 100%"

Steve Ogilvie
Member # 5116

And i'll be sending in a list of nominees. Kidd had been on mine and probably also on several others.

--------------------
"Mr 100%"

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations