WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » WON Information Forum » WON hard copy question

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: WON hard copy question
CONAN
Member # 3659

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CONAN         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm just curious if anyone else is still a print subscriber or am I the only one left?
Thanks,
CONAN

IP: Logged
BERT from NJ
Member # 4090

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BERT from NJ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Accidentally let mine expire last year for the first time since 1989-90. I had been printing (and formatting) the posted version from the site for quite some time, and was just saving the printed editions in the envelopes. Print sub expired and I didn't notice until the print run was in the next cycle, and I just didn't bother realizing I wouldn't have the continuous run anymore unless I brought the back issues to fill in what I missed. I felt guilty about it for a long while, but in the end it was one of those dollars and sense decisions.

--------------------
"Kneel before Zod"
General Zod

"You're a little out of order yourself-You insulted him a little bit, you insulted him A LITTLE BIT"
Jimmy the Gent Conway

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.”
Edmund Burke

Steve Yohe
Member # 302

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Steve Yohe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I get both. I have every printed edition & I'm not going to mess up the collection. Printing the on line version takes too much time, uses too much ink, and it takes up a lot more space & money. I prefer the printed version, because someday the site will disappear, like everything on the computer.--Yohe
Stephen Gennarelli
Member # 21747

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stephen Gennarelli     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I almost resubscribed for the 1st time since the early 90's for the Bruno obituary issue...and am now kicking myself for not doing so.

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations