WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » It's Not My Fault! The official Jimmy Garvin forum » Gene Kiniski, Kowalski and Odd Job?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Gene Kiniski, Kowalski and Odd Job?
Intelligent Sensational Super Mopey
Member # 5974

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Intelligent Sensational Super Mopey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jimmy Jam,

Did you ever get to get in the ring with Big Thunder Gene Kiniski, Killer Kowalski or Odd Job Harold Sakata?

--------------------
"Live long and prosper."

"HAVE AT THEE BASE VILLIAN!"

IP: Logged
Jimmy Garvin
Member # 5028

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jimmy Garvin   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no I did not, when they were in there prime I was just starting. Take care.
Jimmy Garvin
Member # 5028

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jimmy Garvin   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no I did not, when they were in there prime I was just starting. Take care.
SpaceVolcano
Member # 126605

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SpaceVolcano     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jimmy Garvin, you were one of the greatest performers in the AWA and I thought you deserved to beat Rick Martel for that title when it meant as much as any other title. I liked you in the NWA too

--------------------
YOU SEE THAT LITTLE GIRL OVER THERE WITH THOSE EYES SO BIG AND THOSE LIPS SO MOIST? SHE LOOKING AT THE NATURE BOY, AS SOMETHING'S GOING THROUGH HER AND SHE WANTS TO CRYOUT LOUD: "OH MY GOD! WHAT'S ALL THIS?" It's all right honey. You'll get a ride.

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations