WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » It's Not My Fault! The official Jimmy Garvin forum » Stella Mae French Question

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Stella Mae French Question
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Jimmy, we've been batting this one around for quite awhile now---was she really old-time top womens worker Kay Noble?

So long from the Sunshine State!

IP: Logged
Jimmy Garvin
Member # 5028

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jimmy Garvin   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, I don't think that's right. I forgot where she came from>
Jimmy Garvin
Member # 5028

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jimmy Garvin   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry i had to go for a minute, But I don't think she was because Stella was a little old bue Kay I think is REAL old, no offence to either one. Sorry I could not be more help!
Stormy
Member # 80396

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stormy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stella Mae French's real name was Tanya Lee Pope.
She was born in Cali. She passed away on May 11th 1996. She moved to Florida for a while after she was injured in the ring. There she raised her daughter until she became ill. Then she moved to North Carolina with her daughter to live with her best friend until she passed away.

BattleRoyal
Member # 61907

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BattleRoyal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She was a force to be reckoned with in WCCW from May 1984 - November 1984
Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crimson Mask from FL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her previous ring name was Tanya (sometimes sp Tonya) West.

--------------------
Why does 'networking' feel so identical to 'kissing ass'?

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations