WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » Professional Wrestling & General Discussion 2010 - Current » Bill Dundee's Custom Car

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Bill Dundee's Custom Car
Liz Hunter's Boyfriend
Member # 7919

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Liz Hunter's Boyfriend     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

[ 11-08-2018, 04:01 AM: Message edited by: Crimson Mask from FL ]

IP: Logged
Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crimson Mask from FL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice work, Bill.

--------------------
So long from the Sunshine State!

diamondmd
Member # 1292

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diamondmd   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He had this done while we were both working for Cole Bros. Circus. Prior to that he had a white pickup with a tiger painted on the hood.

--------------------
http://www.gccwhistory.com/

Liz Hunter's Boyfriend
Member # 7919

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Liz Hunter's Boyfriend     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by diamondmd:
He had this done while we were both working for Cole Bros. Circus. Prior to that he had a white pickup with a tiger painted on the hood.

You worked for the Circus with Bill Dundee?
Liz Hunter's Boyfriend
Member # 7919

quote:

What did you do there?
Armageddon_T_Thunderbird
Member # 44658

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Armageddon_T_Thunderbird     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dundee must really like that shot of him with the AWA tag belt, he used it on his book as well.

-

--------------------
Your uncrowned NWA Heavyweight Champion of the World.

"One day I was walking and found this big log. Then I rolled the big log over and underneath was a tiny, little stick, and I was like, that log had a child!" - Yoda

diamondmd
Member # 1292

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diamondmd   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Liz Hunter's Boyfriend:
quote:

You worked for the Circus with Bill Dundee?
Yes. We were both marketing directors. As was Ronnie West, Tom Renesto Jr. & Randy Hales.

--------------------
http://www.gccwhistory.com/

bAzTNM
Member # 8494

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bAzTNM   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is Bill Dundee Scottish?

--------------------
From Scotland!

My website with random stuff

Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crimson Mask from FL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah born but grew up in Australia.

--------------------

Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

quote:
Originally posted by Armageddon_T_Thunderbird:
Dundee must really like that shot of him with the AWA tag belt, he used it on his book as well.

-

What happens if somebody sees the car, books him expecting someone who looks like that to show up? I mean, okay, people in the biz prolly know, but like for a Bar Mitzvah or something. [Big Grin]

--------------------

Happ Hazzard
Member # 4893

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Happ Hazzard     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think Dundee moved to Australia at 16 so he did most of his growing up in Scotland. He never really had an Aussie accent at all as far as I can tell. Jamie Dundee was born in Australia.
Corkscrew Elbow
Member # 123008

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Corkscrew Elbow     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 - [/qb][/QUOTE]What happens if somebody sees the car, books him expecting someone who looks like that to show up? I mean, okay, people in the biz prolly know, but like for a Bar Mitzvah or something. [Big Grin] [/QB][/QUOTE]
This post reminds me of something that happened recently on the Howard Stern show. It involves adds with Ronnie the Limo Driver’s head photo shopped on Dean Cain’s body.

Armageddon_T_Thunderbird
Member # 44658

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Armageddon_T_Thunderbird     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Crimson Mask from FL:
quote:
Originally posted by Armageddon_T_Thunderbird:

-

What happens if somebody sees the car, books him expecting someone who looks like that to show up? I mean, okay, people in the biz prolly know, but like for a Bar Mitzvah or something. [Big Grin]
By God, you'll have the best Bar Mitzvah there has ever been, mate. I have no idea what he would do in such a situation, but it would be entertaining.

When there is finally a WCMB gathering, Dundee should be booked to appear.

[ 11-09-2018, 05:38 AM: Message edited by: Armageddon_T_Thunderbird ]

--------------------
Your uncrowned NWA Heavyweight Champion of the World.

"One day I was walking and found this big log. Then I rolled the big log over and underneath was a tiny, little stick, and I was like, that log had a child!" - Yoda

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations