WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » Professional Wrestling & General Discussion 2010 - Current » Sooo.... This Hurricane...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sooo.... This Hurricane...
Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crimson Mask from FL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually looks like it's gonna go though the strait into the Gulf. Meaning the Santeria may have worked again and the east coast mostly dodges the bullet. Can't tell yet for sure because hurricanes do whatever they want whenever they want and can always shift direction (which is why evacuating is usually a waste of time). We might get a piece of the eye and might not. As of now overcast, drizzly and breezy with intermittent bursts of squall. I'm kind of avoiding media this time other than the NHS map. Oh and btw...

-

(from the Sunshine State)

[ 09-09-2017, 06:08 AM: Message edited by: Crimson Mask from FL ]

--------------------
If you lames are the master race, my money's on the mud people.---Andrew Vachss

IP: Logged
Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crimson Mask from FL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

--------------------

Greg Ganja
Member # 1677

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greg Ganja     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Praying it does very little.

--------------------
Your old lady's old lady has got skinnier legs!!!
---
And BABY DOLL...shame on you mama...cause I know you better than anyone!

Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

Yeah but...

-

--------------------

diamondmd
Member # 1292

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diamondmd   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have family in Tampa so I am hoping they get through this okay. I spoke to a friend yesterday that lives in Savannah and was evacuated. I live outside Atlanta so I am sure we will see some bad weather from this as well.

--------------------
http://www.gccwhistory.com/

Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

Squalls picking up a little in frequency and intensity. Power's still on.

--------------------

SWW72 from FL
Member # 1536

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SWW72 from FL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not much happening here in Coral Springs.

--------------------
SWW72

Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

Be overnight and tomorrow before anything major happens if it's gonna happen at all.

--------------------

GreyGhost from MS
Member # 1856

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GreyGhost from MS     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm hoping for another renegade surfer.
SWW72 from FL
Member # 1536

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SWW72 from FL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Had to put up boards and shutters at four properties this week. I'm sore and exhausted today.

--------------------
SWW72

Larry
Member # 8

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Larry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From NW Orlando:

The house I'm staying is now boarded up. Local businesses are closing or already closed. Winds picking up a bit and the rain is moving in slowly.

[ 09-09-2017, 12:54 PM: Message edited by: Larry ]

--------------------
First they broke the mold...then they made me!

Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

Haven't even rolled (I have that kind) the shutters down yet. If it doesn't get worse than this I might not at all.

--------------------

SWW72 from FL
Member # 1536

quote:
Originally posted by Crimson Mask from FL:
I'm kind of avoiding media this time other than the NHS map.

I'll miss your running commentary on the nitwit reporters like you did in 2005.

--------------------
SWW72

SHOOTER
Member # 26761

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SHOOTER     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A 4:00 curfew is in effect here in Ft. Lauderdale... It started pouring rain about 30 minutes ago and is starting to let up a little now. A little windy but not too bad right now... Is there a curfew in Miami too?

[ 09-09-2017, 01:56 PM: Message edited by: SHOOTER ]

Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

7 to 7, MB and NMB 8 to 7. Dumb.

--------------------

Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

quote:
Originally posted by SWW72 from FL:
quote:
Originally posted by Crimson Mask from FL:
I'm kind of avoiding media this time other than the NHS map.

I'll miss your running commentary on the nitwit reporters like you did in 2005.
Ain't got the patience I useta.

--------------------

Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

I'm not gonna say I told you so
I'm not gonna---the HELL I'm not

-

I TOLD YOU SO

(it can still turn again though)

--------------------

K. Fabian McClinch
Member # 6275

Icon 1 posted      Profile for K. Fabian McClinch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sheesh, I hope this doesn't mean that Rush Limbaugh was right after all . . .

--------------------
"It's the same all over: you fight for your life until death do you part -- and then you got it made." (Lester Young)

Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

It's a slam dunk to say 'it won't hit this or that exact place' for the reasons I said. The odds are 359-1 that you'll be right. And sure people are gonna cash in but the only possible reason he would object to that is he isn't getting a piece of it.

--------------------

jjmike
Member # 3833

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jjmike     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by K. Fabian McClinch:
Sheesh, I hope this doesn't mean that Rush Limbaugh was right after all . . .

A category 3 or 4 going into Tampa Bay still is not going to be pretty.
Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

-

--------------------

Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

Getting a little more wind and rain now.

--------------------

SWW72 from FL
Member # 1536

Just walked my dog here. A little windy but not too bad.

--------------------
SWW72

SWW72 from FL
Member # 1536

5:45 am - very heavy winds here in Coral Springs but I still have electricity.

--------------------
SWW72

SWW72 from FL
Member # 1536

12:30 pm - same as above.

--------------------
SWW72

Tatsuya
Member # 80195

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tatsuya     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Watching The Weather Channel now....this meteorologist is reportimg from Naples as the eye wall is hitting his area. Guy is struggling to stay upright....waiting for the eye because it would be cool to see it clear up....temporarily anyway. But now saying the eye may miss his spot? Fascinating to watch I must say
GreyGhost from MS
Member # 1856

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GreyGhost from MS     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GreyGhost from MS:
I'm hoping for another renegade surfer.

Larry
Member # 8

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Larry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Winds getting worse here in Orlando. The awning on the back porch just blew off!

--------------------

Larry
Member # 8

We are now getting heavy winds and sheets of rain. Our power has flickered off a couple of times, but not out yet.

--------------------

Larry
Member # 8

Orange County (where I live) is under a curfew until 6:00 pm Monday.

--------------------

bigpappacubfan
Member # 8321

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bigpappacubfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Windy and rainy in Gainesville. Dogs are not pleased with the turn of events. Branches are down, but nothing major. It could be much much worse. We still have power and amazingly Cox internet is up.

--------------------
and that's the bottom line....

Ken Viewer
Member # 5528

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ken Viewer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Best wishes to Crimson Mask for his safety and secure survival from this hurricane, and the same to and for all those who were affected by -- or are in threat by the hurricane.

Were I a Miami resident, I'd have chosen to ask what Mask was doing to prepare and done the same.

Hope his electricity, telephone and Internet services are restored as soon as possible.

Slipping into senility as the deterioration of old age catches up to me, I actually ordered two cases of bottled water for delivery last Friday because I thought the hurricane might hit New York. Maybe it will.

Ken

[ 09-11-2017, 12:29 PM: Message edited by: Ken Viewer ]

Steve Yohe
Member # 302

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Steve Yohe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So no post from mighty Mask yet!--Yohe
Happ Hazzard
Member # 4893

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Happ Hazzard     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I did see that 8 elderly residents of a nursing home passed away. RIP.
Prefrontal-Lowblow
Member # 53232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Prefrontal-Lowblow     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Steve Yohe:
So no post from mighty Mask yet!--Yohe

I saw someone on FB had said they'd seen him and he was ok.

Just no power or internet.

SHOOTER
Member # 26761

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SHOOTER     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A lot of people in South Florida still have no power. Mine went out Sunday morning and it was restored Monday around 5:00 in the late afternoon and thankfully no damage to my condo. Unfortunately plenty of damage around the area but would've been much worse with a direct hit... Last I saw Dade County ( Miami ) still had around 400,000 people without power. Broward County ( Ft. Lauderdale and surrounding cities ) had around 130,000 still without power... I have my friend and his wife and their 2 dogs staying with me until their power is restored. The local power company said Ft. Lauderdale should have all power restored by this Sunday.... The Florida Keys were really devastated. I was just down there Labor Day weekend and 2 of the patio bars I was at were completely demolished. The owners said they will rebuild. The Keys will be back and the comeback story will be amazing.
Prefrontal-Lowblow
Member # 53232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Prefrontal-Lowblow     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've got a buddy that lives in the Keys. They've got two young ones so they evacuated. Still in Illinois. Hopefully his place is still standing.

Another buddy a little south of Tampa. Says his power is still out.

Larry
Member # 8

Just got power back on here in NW Orlando this afternoon.

--------------------

The Masked Knight
Member # 128835

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Masked Knight   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CM's going to be furious if the power doesn't come back on in time for the GGG/Alvarez fight! He'll punch out or kick in his tv!

--------------------
n/a

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations