WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » Professional Wrestling & General Discussion 2010 - Current » Archive of ITV (UK/World of Sport) match videos

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Archive of ITV (UK/World of Sport) match videos
JNLister
Member # 1384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JNLister   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hope nobody minds a cheeky plug, but I've now added all the YouTube videos I could find to my existing archive of match listings on itvwrestling.co.uk. The videos go back to 1970, though as you'd expect, the later years are closer to complete.

I should stress that I've simply embedded the videos and they aren't actually hosted on my site -- 99% of them have been uploaded by other people.

If anyone spots a video that's been deleted, or one that's not the listed match, please do let me know. I've tried to match them up as best as I could, and can probably now recognise most of the venues at a glance!

IP: Logged
Ed Lock from Sydney, Aust
Member # 76599

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ed Lock from Sydney, Aust     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
G'day John,

Great work, mate.

itvwrestling.co.uk is an excellent resource.

Cheers!

Ed

Grobbit
Member # 80932

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Grobbit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Excellent. I used to have most of the 1980s broadcasts on VHS, I sat and watched and recorded them every Saturday afternoon.

--------------------
"If I hit him with the left hand and he's still standing, I will walk around him to see whats holding him up." - Harley Race

FantasyWrestlerDrew
Member # 1551

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FantasyWrestlerDrew     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good stuff! Every now and then I get into the mood to watch some British wrestling. It's nice to have it all consolidated into one place instead of searching randomly without purpose.

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations