WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » Professional Wrestling & General Discussion 2010 - Current » OT: Game of Thrones Season 7

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: OT: Game of Thrones Season 7
Larry
Member # 8

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Larry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

[ 07-19-2017, 05:54 PM: Message edited by: Larry ]

--------------------
First they broke the mold...then they made me!

IP: Logged
Calloway
Member # 401

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calloway     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ready for it Larry. I had never watched GOT till last summer when I decided to give it a try at season 1. Now I ha e all seasons on DVD and ready for this season. My youngest daughter for me the book for Father's Day.
jjenginer
Member # 37009

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jjenginer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Need recaps posted tonight please am not able to watch for few days
Pillsbury
Member # 43540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pillsbury     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
#TeamTargaryen

--------------------
Tom Brady and Bill Belichick have FIVE SUPER BOWL RINGS!!!.......FIVE!!!

steuben
Member # 126350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for steuben     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They all laughed when Arya said she was heading to Kings Landing to kill the Queen, but her little bad ass just might do it, awesome way to ger revenge on the Freys.
the bear
Member # 1565

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the bear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What was Ed Sheeran doing there

I believe Connor McGregor is in an episode too

--------------------
Check out my Wrestling collection - Now over 14000 DVD's
http://www.freewebs.com/cbenee/

Happ Hazzard
Member # 4893

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Happ Hazzard     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When there are only 7 episodes this season, I don't see the point of having 1 of them just being build. Almost nothing happened in this episode.
Pillsbury
Member # 43540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pillsbury     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Arya slaughtered the Frays.We seen the White Walkers approaching.Hound had a vision in the fire telling us where they were located.Cersai revealed her plan to join with Euron.Hes gonna come back with a gift for her for marriage.Sam found a hidden mountain of Dragonglass and sent word to Jon.And Dany came home and didn't take one second to start planning her attack.
Alot happened,it just wasn't blood and guts.And you know that's coming dude,you gotta advance the pieces on the chessboard first to tell the story.

--------------------
Tom Brady and Bill Belichick have FIVE SUPER BOWL RINGS!!!.......FIVE!!!

Shaving Weezie Jefferson
Member # 126638

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shaving Weezie Jefferson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lots happened. You can't just have 37 power bombs and call it a wrestling match.

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations