WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » Professional Wrestling & General Discussion 2010 - Current » Rocky King-Jimmy Valiant Team

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Rocky King-Jimmy Valiant Team
The Coach
Member # 6392

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Coach     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For some odd reason, their team in late 85/early 86 was enjoyable to me. Not sure why. Maybe because we were saddled with B- shows that featured them taking on the likes of the Midnight Express and Paul Jones Army. Anyone recall them going over either of these factions? I always saw Rocky looking at the lights .

[ 07-15-2017, 02:12 PM: Message edited by: The Coach ]

--------------------
"It's Gerry, and Mike Graham is the correct answer." — CWF Fan on a 07-14-2017 thread, debating Mike Graham & Jerry Brisco

IP: Logged
Jm
Member # 71

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are these the street people Jim Cornette warned us about? LOL
The Coach
Member # 6392

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Coach     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jm:
Are these the street people Jim Cornette warned us about? LOL

They were actually pretty over:
https://youtu.be/TmJVBiPwLcw

--------------------
"It's Gerry, and Mike Graham is the correct answer." — CWF Fan on a 07-14-2017 thread, debating Mike Graham & Jerry Brisco

Jm
Member # 71

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I knew the fans liked them just referring to a promo at this time where Cornette called Valiant's street people trash as Big Mama walked on the set at the end.

https://youtu.be/6W2_-ByJR6U

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations