WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » Professional Wrestling & General Discussion 2010 - Current » Women's division vs. Cruisers

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Women's division vs. Cruisers
MIDNIGHT RAIDER
Member # 63

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MIDNIGHT RAIDER     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think the time has come to combine the Raw and SmackDown women's rosters and give the gals their own one hour show and replace the stupid 205 live.
Ithink there is soe really nice women's talent but not enough to be divided between two shows. THere is not enough in the Cruisers, or at least enough for me and a majority of guys,for them to have their own show.
I think the women's show was have much better ratings and would sale quite a bit more merchandise.
What do you guys think.

IP: Logged
Risk aka Rob
Member # 8193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Risk aka Rob   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Might get something like what you're describing once they have the Women's version of the CWC which is allegedly in the works for sometime in the near future.

--------------------
Please SUBSCRIBE to my GamesNew2Me video game YouTube channel. YouTube.com/GamesNew2Me

Werdna
Member # 38248

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Werdna     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Risk aka Rob:
Might get something like what you're describing once they have the Women's version of the CWC which is allegedly in the works for sometime in the near future.

Tapings actually started today
Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crimson Mask from FL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They're gonna **** up the women just like they've ****** up the 205 unless Vince and Dunn keep their grubby fingers off it. Remember how good the 205 tourney was?

So long from the Sunshine State!

--------------------
If you lames are the master race, my money's on the mud people.---Andrew Vachss

Jonbek1
Member # 4726

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jonbek1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Crimson Mask from FL:
They're gonna **** up the women just like they've ****** up the 205 unless Vince and Dunn keep their grubby fingers off it. Remember how good the 205 tourney was?

So long from the Sunshine State!

Exactly! The tourney was fantastic. I liked the UK one as well and think the women's tourney will be good. 205 show though gets worse every week.

--------------------
"All you people out there in TV land get on your phones and call somebody. You tell them that the 'Big Cat' Ernie Ladd is coming to town." Ernie Ladd, MidSouth Wrestling 1980-82.

King Diamond Fan
Member # 128663

Icon 1 posted      Profile for King Diamond Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The 205 tourney was some of the best stuff I've seen. Not only were the matches great, but Mauro and Bryan were awesome on commentary. Their knowledge of and enthusiasm for the product made the matches even better.
Pillsbury
Member # 43540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pillsbury     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by King Diamond Fan:
The 205 tourney was some of the best stuff I've seen. Not only were the matches great, but Mauro and Bryan were awesome on commentary. Their knowledge of and enthusiasm for the product made the matches even better.

Agreed.But 205 Live is nothing like the CWC.They don't let the Cruiserweight's work like Cruiserweight's on 205 live,it's ridiculous.Not that there haven't been some good matches on 205 but it could be one of the best Wrestling shows on if they let the reigns off the guys.

--------------------
Tom Brady and Bill Belichick have FIVE SUPER BOWL RINGS!!!.......FIVE!!!

Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crimson Mask from FL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Worse, it seems to be their Retarded Storyline Lab.

--------------------

HEN from MS
Member # 3801

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HEN from MS   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
205 is what it is, primarily because it has to be filmed before the larger main roster crowds. The CWC had the niche NXT crowd, which allowed it to be a well-received product.

--------------------
"Yip!" -- Jumpin' Jeff Farmer

Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

No, it doesn't HAVE to be. They could do it at Full Sail. Package it WITH NXT.

--------------------

Wolverine
Member # 894

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wolverine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

With the exception of NXT, The Mae Young Tournament, and Main Event, WWE seems to have an obsession with having all their major shows air live, so thats out of the question.
Jonbek1
Member # 4726

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jonbek1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Wolverine:
quote:

With the exception of NXT, The Mae Young Tournament, and Main Event, WWE seems to have an obsession with having all their major shows air live, so thats out of the question.
By the same token, with the exception of 205 Live, PPVs and NXT Takeovers, everything on the Network is prerecorded. If the upper management had any interest in 205, then it could start being recorded in Orlando. Or even somewhere else and develop a fan base like NXT has at Full Sail.

--------------------
"All you people out there in TV land get on your phones and call somebody. You tell them that the 'Big Cat' Ernie Ladd is coming to town." Ernie Ladd, MidSouth Wrestling 1980-82.

Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

Exactly. It's not 'has to be'. It's 'another stupid choice made'.

--------------------

Andy from NY
Member # 7701

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy from NY     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I still get a kick out of the irony that the cruisers are supposedly exclusive to Raw, yet 205 Live is done at the SmackDown event.
Pillsbury
Member # 43540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pillsbury     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another thing that could be good about taping 205 live at Full Sail is maybe it would reinvigorate that crowd.Let them work their style in matches that matter because that crowd for the most part has been D-E-A-D for a while now.

--------------------
Tom Brady and Bill Belichick have FIVE SUPER BOWL RINGS!!!.......FIVE!!!

HEN from MS
Member # 3801

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HEN from MS   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I agree that it could be at Full Sail. I was just stating that the direction of 205 is based on the fact that it's filmed in front of the larger general (less-hardcore) audience.

--------------------
"Yip!" -- Jumpin' Jeff Farmer

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations