WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » Professional Wrestling & General Discussion 2010 - Current » Sasha Banks says her husband designs her outfits

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sasha Banks says her husband designs her outfits
Ordell
Member # 6033

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ordell     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Makes sense since it was his job. I'm just surprised she admitted to being married. Don't most divas keep relationships on the down low so lovesick fans won't get upset?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4692872/WWE-s-Sasha-Banks-reveals-HUSBAND-designs-outfits.html

IP: Logged
Risk aka Rob
Member # 8193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Risk aka Rob   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ordell:
Makes sense since it was his job. I'm just surprised she admitted to being married. Don't most divas keep relationships on the down low so lovesick fans won't get upset?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4692872/WWE-s-Sasha-Banks-reveals-HUSBAND-designs-outfits.html

Oh no, that trend has seemingly gone away with the Bella's being engaged/married to Cena/Danielson and Lana getting married to Rusev. Then it hasn't been kept a secret, actually was briefly part of a storyline, that Rene Young is dating Dean Ambrose for quite some time now. I'm sure there were others that have been mentioned but I'm not keeping track of this stuff.

--------------------
Please SUBSCRIBE to my GamesNew2Me video game YouTube channel. YouTube.com/GamesNew2Me

oblongo
Member # 2502

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oblongo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think they were trying to keep it secret, but I seem to recall hearing that they kept it low key because every time their relationship was mentioned in a news article, people posted a lot of really negative stuff about the guy.
Matt Farmer from WA
Member # 1177

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Matt Farmer from WA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Renee Young and Ambrose got married a few months back as well.

It seems most of the women in the industry now are either married or in a serious relationship with someone in the business. Even Sasha's husband has been wrestling on the independent scene a long time.

--------------------
follow me on twitter at: @mattfarmer93
www.defywrestling.com
http://mlwradio.com/

Rob from IA
Member # 1864

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rob from IA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It would be almost impossible in the age of social media to keep any of that under wraps. Bayley just got married recently as well IIRC. It could be bad for business as it might turn some male fans off, but then again I don't think male fans buy much diva merchandise anyway and little girls aren't going to care. On the other hand, stuff like Paige's video would probably give her more male fans.

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations