WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » Professional Wrestling & General Discussion 2010 - Current » Wrestlers Shooting Each Other

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Wrestlers Shooting Each Other
oblongo
Member # 2502

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oblongo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've read that Wahoo accidentally shot Dick Slater. Given how many carried back in the day, I have to imagine that's not the only time one wrestler shot another, either by accident or on purpose.

Any other examples?

IP: Logged
BigEarl
Member # 2838

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BigEarl   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember Harley Race telling us how he shot Red Bastine
Shaving Weezie Jefferson
Member # 126638

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shaving Weezie Jefferson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Steve Keirn shot Barry Windham.
diamondmd
Member # 1292

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diamondmd   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The thing with Slater was an accident, but Wahoo tried (or at least threatened) to shoot Norvell Austin as well. He chased him with a shotgun until Norvell his under a car.

--------------------
http://www.gccwhistory.com/

Shaving Weezie Jefferson
Member # 126638

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shaving Weezie Jefferson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by diamondmd:
The thing with Slater was an accident, but Wahoo tried (or at least threatened) to shoot Norvell Austin as well. He chased him with a shotgun until Norvell his under a car.

Thought it was Ray Candy (because Ray was making fun of him for looking like Buddy Hackett).
Norrin Radd
Member # 78547

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Norrin Radd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's no way Ray Candy was hiding underneath a car.

--------------------
“If you can convince the lowest white man he’s better than the best colored man, he won’t notice you’re picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he’ll empty his pockets for you.” - Lyndon Baines Johnson

the bear
Member # 1565

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the bear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
not unless it was parked over a ditch

--------------------
Check out my Wrestling collection - Now over 14000 DVD's
http://www.freewebs.com/cbenee/

WahooFan
Member # 2026

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WahooFan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Shaving Weezie Jefferson:
quote:

Thought it was Ray Candy (because Ray was making fun of him for looking like Buddy Hackett).
As much as I loved Wahoo, he really did look like Buddy Hackett.

--------------------
Arnold Palmer: "Gary Player eats bacon when no one's watching."

Jody Cooper
Member # 1204

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jody Cooper     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Well, he's not wrong...

--------------------
Bill Dundee: It's hard work being a sex symbol!
Buddy Landel: *thick Southern drawl* Brother it's hail!

The Bill and Buddy Show

diamondmd
Member # 1292

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diamondmd   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

May have been another incident, but the deal with Norvell happened at Tim Woods' bar.

--------------------
http://www.gccwhistory.com/

White Fang from WA
Member # 1458

Icon 1 posted      Profile for White Fang from WA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jody Cooper:
quote:
quote:

Well, he's not wrong...
I thought that Wahoo looking like Buddy Hackett was part of his appeal.

--------------------
The reason raindances work is because they don't stop dancing until it rains.

dthcm
Member # 56183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dthcm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Mr. A
Member # 39

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr. A     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
God I love the duck joke!!!
The Golden Spike
Member # 5502

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Golden Spike     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I came in here expecting it to be another thread about wrestlers going into business for themselves. Turns out, it is.
Steve Ogilvie
Member # 5116

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Steve Ogilvie   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One of the best things I saw in a PWI magazine was a "lookalikes" section.

It had Wahoo and Buddy Hackett, then Sting and Brigette Nielsen.

--------------------
"Mr 100%"

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations