WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » Professional Wrestling & General Discussion 2010 - Current » What is your dream feud from the territory days?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What is your dream feud from the territory days?
Kevin Orcutt
Member # 127445

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kevin Orcutt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What feud from the territory days that never happened would you have liked to have seen the most? My dream feud would have been a heel Buddy Rose from the late 70's-early80's vs. a babyface Jerry Lawler. This could take place in either Portland or Memphis, but I think in order to get the most out of this feud Jerry would have to have went to Portland, because I think to make this feud live up to it's full potential Jerry would have to have faced Buddy with some form of his Army. I would have their feud blow off in a hair match and who goes over depends on where they are, if it's in Portland Rose goes over and if it's in Memphis Lawler does.
 -

-

IP: Logged
MIDNIGHT RAIDER
Member # 63

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MIDNIGHT RAIDER     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with whoever mentioned the Harts vs. Von Erichs.
I would also have loved to see Lightning Express vs. Fantastics.
I know they had a few matches but what about Sheepherders vs. Zambuie Express.
Hogan vs. Nikita would have done huge box office numbers even if it wouldn't have been Gotch v. Hackenschmidt.

the bear
Member # 1565

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the bear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
did we not have this exact thread two days ago?

--------------------
Check out my Wrestling collection - Now over 14000 DVD's
http://www.freewebs.com/cbenee/

Mississippi fan
Member # 444

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mississippi fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes we did.
BaltimoreBullet2
Member # 128675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BaltimoreBullet2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Buzz Sawyer vs. Tommy Rich. Bloodiest and most violent feud ever.

--------------------
If Donald Trump was The answer, it must have been a REALLY stupid question.

Shaving Weezie Jefferson
Member # 126638

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shaving Weezie Jefferson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by BaltimoreBullet2:

I could've sworn that one happened.

--------------------
"Okay fun is fun but enough is enough, and so on. We do not need half the front page beening Tocus threads. The old ones have been kicked over to the Markley forum...otherwise the whole gimmick can go over there." --Crimson Mask, 3/18/11

Widow Maker
Member # 44188

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Widow Maker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ricky Steamboat vs Great Muta
Shaving Weezie Jefferson
Member # 126638

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shaving Weezie Jefferson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We need a third version of this thread exactly like the other two.

--------------------
"Okay fun is fun but enough is enough, and so on. We do not need half the front page beening Tocus threads. The old ones have been kicked over to the Markley forum...otherwise the whole gimmick can go over there." --Crimson Mask, 3/18/11

Shaving Weezie Jefferson
Member # 126638

http://wrestlingclassics.com/.ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=153662

--------------------

pitbullsfan
Member # 115351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pitbullsfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Crusher vs. Crusher Blackwell
gulascantfoolus
Member # 6964

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gulascantfoolus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Weezie vs. brawler

--------------------
gulascantfoolus is the greatest
user name EVER regardless of any silly contest

codystarbuck
Member # 27176

Icon 1 posted      Profile for codystarbuck     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Shaving Weezie Jefferson:
quote:
Originally posted by BaltimoreBullet2:

I could've sworn that one happened.
Brett Sawyer vs Johnny Rich. Gold mine waiting to be discovered! [Wink]

--------------------
"The whole of life is just like watching a film. Only it’s as though you always get in ten minutes after the big picture has started, and no-one will tell you the plot, so you have to work it out all yourself from the clues." —Terry Pratchett

OSJ from NM by way of WA
Member # 6136

Icon 1 posted      Profile for OSJ from NM by way of WA   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Masked Superstar vs. Playboy Buddy Rose. Doesn't matter who plays face and who plays heel, both guys were so good at either that it would be gold no matter how it was booked. I've always been of the opinion that Eadie would have made a fine NWA traveling champ just because he was so adept at working either side. You could have brought him out to the PNW to fight a heel Rose in Portland and then work Seattle the next night against a face Rowdy Roddy Piper and he was good enough to make the transition seamlessly, all it would take is two minutes on the stick and the same people that were cheering for him Friday night would be screaming for his head Saturday.

--------------------
"What you say sounds reasonable enough," said the man, "but I refuse to be bribed. I am here to whip people, and whip them I shall!")
-Franz Kafka - The Trial

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations