WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » Professional Wrestling & General Discussion 2010 - Current » Raw Discussion 7-10-2017

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Raw Discussion 7-10-2017
wheel23
Member # 5514

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wheel23     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thought I do a raw thread haven't been doing if for awhile.
IP: Logged
FuzzFace
Member # 98738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FuzzFace     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well get on with it please.

--------------------
FREE BEER PARTY 7-8 PM FOR ALL FANS

PartsUnknown77 From ND
Member # 8970

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PartsUnknown77 From ND     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Balor without the whole body paint scheme is very vanilla.

--------------------
"I live in a big house, on the big side of town" -Ric Flair

wheel23
Member # 5514

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wheel23     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Balor seems to be stuck right now just nothing for him to do.
Lucky Starr
Member # 1807

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lucky Starr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Big Cass has potential as a solo. Is it fair to say he has similarities with Edge both physically and personality-wise?

Always was a fan of Dean Ambrose up until recently. Can't stand him anymore.

Bo Dallas and Curtis Axel deserve better IMO but both have some airtime so good for them i guess.

Can't wait to see the Houston crowd's reaction to Roman Reigns. I'm not jumping on the ''double turn'' bandwagon yet.

An OK show so far.

[ 07-10-2017, 06:20 PM: Message edited by: Lucky Starr ]

--------------------
The STATION CLUB 80 Radio Show - playing all the music genres from the 80s every 3rd Saturday of the month
Official FB page: https://www.facebook.com/stationclub80/

PartsUnknown77 From ND
Member # 8970

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PartsUnknown77 From ND     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The same 4 girls had a match together, again.

--------------------

merc
Member # 125456

Icon 1 posted      Profile for merc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cass looks a little soft around the middle to me.

Matt Hardy has sure abused his body, it's amazing he can still move in action.

I can watch Alexa Bliss all day. She really has some great cowardly, heel behavior.

Banks is not helping her brand in this tag team.

Dustin Rhodes has really gotten back in good shape, he's got to be closing in on 50.

It's a shame Truth & GD are putting on a hell of an old school match, but the crowd is dead...not enough high spots that kill people -except they recover in 2.5 seconds and do their own high spot- (my soapbox on what has permanently hurt the show)

1bruiser
Member # 2903

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1bruiser     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought Big Show would enter the ring with Cass, congratulate him on his win over Enzo, and shake hands with him. Then they would become partners and become The Big Titans!
PartsUnknown77 From ND
Member # 8970

I like Joe as the antagonist.

--------------------

wheel23
Member # 5514

Apparently attempted murder in WWE gets you rewarded with a title opportunity.

Great message to the kids WWE is trying to attract.

wheel23
Member # 5514

I'm actually kind of interested in this Kurt Angle text mystery
HMFiles from WA
Member # 598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HMFiles from WA   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Has Kurt Angle always been flubbing his lines since returning? Or is it just tonight? He seemed really "off" on the mic tonight.

Or was that just foreshadowing for the mystery text storyline?

--------------------
Here's to Mark.

Mark788
Member # 4659

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mark788   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lesnar and Joe is pure money.
wheel23
Member # 5514

quote:
Originally posted by Mark788:

Yeah to bad Roman is going over next week though.

[ 07-10-2017, 07:20 PM: Message edited by: wheel23 ]

Lucky Starr
Member # 1807

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lucky Starr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by wheel23:
quote:
Originally posted by Mark788:

Yeah to bad Roman is going over next week though.
I expect Strowman to return and help Joe get the win.

--------------------
The STATION CLUB 80 Radio Show - playing all the music genres from the 80s every 3rd Saturday of the month
Official FB page: https://www.facebook.com/stationclub80/

PartsUnknown77 From ND
Member # 8970

Seth and Bray doing a passioned repeat of last night :/

--------------------

Ordell
Member # 6033

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ordell     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jeez, when Neville came out I thought it was Triple H.

And good Lord but Alicia is ridiculously hot.

Old WWWF Fan
Member # 126715

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Old WWWF Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

My guess is Dixie Carter is showing up.
wheel23
Member # 5514

It's rumor Angle may have a match with Triple H maybe he and Stephanie are having an affair.
Big Daddy Meatybone
Member # 708

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Big Daddy Meatybone   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Big Cass' new theme music is proof that CFO$ has officially run out of musical ideas. Bring back Jim Johnston.

--------------------
~BIG DADDY MEATYBONE
_ _ _ _ _____ _ _ _ _

"If people fall asleep in front of the TV, it still counts as a rating point" ~ Dave Meltzer, 2009

"A draw is like kissing your sister" ~ Larry Nelson, 1987

FantasyWrestlerDrew
Member # 1551

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FantasyWrestlerDrew     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Old WWWF Fan:
quote:

I won't spoil what I've heard but it involves one or both of American Alpha. I don't know if the source is totally reputable so that's why I will hold off speculating or what they speculated is the story.
Big Daddy Meatybone
Member # 708

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Big Daddy Meatybone   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Eric Bishoff ribbed his podcast audience that it is indeed Dixie who is having a AJ/CLaire style romance with Kurt. He kept it going for 5 minutes before citing anonymous sources before admitting he was ribbing

--------------------
~BIG DADDY MEATYBONE
_ _ _ _ _____ _ _ _ _

"If people fall asleep in front of the TV, it still counts as a rating point" ~ Dave Meltzer, 2009

"A draw is like kissing your sister" ~ Larry Nelson, 1987

Ta-Kargol, Lord Of The Volcano
Member # 2127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ta-Kargol, Lord Of The Volcano     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FantasyWrestlerDrew:
quote:
quote:

I won't spoil what I've heard but it involves one or both of American Alpha. I don't know if the source is totally reputable so that's why I will hold off speculating or what they speculated is the story.
Yeah, Jason Jordan is his illegitimate son.

--------------------
I have roamed the galaxy in search of battle. Those who have crossed me have had their bodies broken and their blood spilled. Never have I looked back.

FantasyWrestlerDrew
Member # 1551

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FantasyWrestlerDrew     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ta-Kargol, Lord Of The Volcano:
quote:
Originally posted by FantasyWrestlerDrew:
quote:
quote:

Yeah, Jason Jordan is his illegitimate son.
Yep which I am fine with but I also read Chad Gable being the son with Steph being the mother and leading to a feud with HHH. I think that will never happen but that's what I read with it being one or the other.
Ed Lock from Sydney, Aust
Member # 76599

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ed Lock from Sydney, Aust     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope that the storyline is that Kurt Angle is having an affair with Stephanie McMahon - and not with Dixie Carter.

I'm also fine with a plot that puts some deserved limelight on Chad Gable and/or Jason Jordan.

As far as Gable being the son of Angle and Stephanie ... well, Chad is 31 years old and Steph is 40 years old.

Not that reality should get in the way of a pro wrestling narrative. [Smile]

Shaving Weezie Jefferson
Member # 126638

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shaving Weezie Jefferson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ed Lock from Sydney, Aust:

As far as Gable being the son of Angle and Stephanie ... well, Chad is 31 years old and Steph is 40 years old.

Kurt was disguised as Randy Savage.
Shaving Weezie Jefferson
Member # 126638

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shaving Weezie Jefferson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Even though they have a decade-old (botched) storyline to play off with Steph/Trips/Kurt, if you're gonna do a b*astard son angle, it's gotta be Jason. He looks and wrestles just like Kurt.

[ 07-13-2017, 03:53 PM: Message edited by: Shaving Weezie Jefferson ]

Ta-Kargol, Lord Of The Volcano
Member # 2127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ta-Kargol, Lord Of The Volcano     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah. Jordan is the son of Angle and Steph. Steph's real father is Ernie Ladd. It all falls into place.

--------------------
I have roamed the galaxy in search of battle. Those who have crossed me have had their bodies broken and their blood spilled. Never have I looked back.

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations