WrestlingClassics.com Message Board
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » Professional Wrestling & General Discussion 2010 - Current » vasectomy

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: vasectomy
brawler2711
Member # 26849

Icon 1 posted      Profile for brawler2711     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What can one expect?

Is it painful or overhyped?

Asking for a friend that lives in TN.

Thanks.

--------------------
Sir Tojo: "I used Brut in the late '60's-early '70's. Used to splash it all over my crotch area after a shower--no joke.I used to get some funny reactions to that back in my early 20's. Fond memories."

IP: Logged
The Coach
Member # 6392

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Coach     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nothing to it. In and out.

[ 05-17-2017, 09:55 AM: Message edited by: The Coach ]

--------------------
"It's Gerry, and Mike Graham is the correct answer." — CWF Fan on a 07-14-2017 thread, debating Mike Graham & Jerry Brisco

Armageddon_T_Thunderbird
Member # 44658

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Armageddon_T_Thunderbird     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I always heard the only ones that get it done are male prostitutes.

--------------------
Your uncrowned NWA Heavyweight Champion of the World.

jorjorbynks
Member # 12312

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jorjorbynks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I agree with Coach. There is not much too it. Maybe a day or 2 with some mild discomfort. I found that my Lasik eye procedure was more painful/discomforting than the vasectomy.

--------------------
Pro Wrestling is neither real nor fake. It's magic!

Larry
Member # 8

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Larry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by brawler2711:
What can one expect?

Is it painful or overhyped?

Asking for a friend that lives in TN.

Thanks.

Is this "friend" having the procedure done this weekend?

--------------------
First they broke the mold...then they made me!

brawler2711
Member # 26849

Icon 1 posted      Profile for brawler2711     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
On Friday...

--------------------
Sir Tojo: "I used Brut in the late '60's-early '70's. Used to splash it all over my crotch area after a shower--no joke.I used to get some funny reactions to that back in my early 20's. Fond memories."

Lance Goodthrust from NL
Member # 347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lance Goodthrust from NL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Armageddon_T_Thunderbird:
I always heard the only ones that get it done are male prostitutes.

Musta heard it from guys who don't get a lot of sex.

Got mine done promptly after the twins were born. Wasn't that bad. I got laser eye surgery done and agree with the comparison. Obviously a much different discomfort though.

Now I would suggest 'selling' the considerable pain for a few days afterwards. Might have been the last time I got tended to around the house.

brawler2711
Member # 26849

My pal wont have a problem selling it, he likes to joke around with what he calls "the wife"...

--------------------

jorjorbynks
Member # 12312

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jorjorbynks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Tell your friend to buy a bag of frozen peas ahead of time.
Then sit on the peas when home. I found this to really help with the pain/discomfort after mine.

--------------------
Pro Wrestling is neither real nor fake. It's magic!

Stomper from SK
Member # 5703

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stomper from SK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -

--------------------
"When he's through counting his bruises, he'll revert to the farm life he left in Carbon, Alberta, when he embarked an his wrestling career. The Stomper credits Stu Hart with launching his career and adding polish to his techniques and strength to his body. He's come a long way since he left Hart's basement gym a decade ago." (by Hal Walker, from the CALGARY HERALD, Jan. 6, 1974)

Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crimson Mask from FL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Too bad his father didn't get one. Oh well, anything that limits this gene pool is a 'plus'.

So long from the Sunshine State!

--------------------

Sac
Member # 3044

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sac     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I was one of the "lucky" few to get complications. Boy, that was not fun. The massive swelling was visually interesting, at least.

But for most guys, it's over in 2 or 3 days and you're good go. I don't regret having mine done, even though it didn't go smoothly. It's all good now.

p-man from MD
Member # 937

Icon 1 posted      Profile for p-man from MD     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Make sure both sides are completely, and I do mean completely numb. I speak from experience.
chgowolvs44
Member # 2267

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chgowolvs44     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by The Coach:
Nothing to it. In and out.

Ahhh....I see what you did there, Coach. 😁😁😁

--------------------
"A spokesman for the NYPD said the police were exercising their right to defend themselves from charging protesters who...were armed with dangerous ideas" Keith Olbermann RE:NYPD over reaction to OWS protests

gulascantfoolus
Member # 6964

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gulascantfoolus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Crimson Mask from FL:
Too bad his father didn't get one. Oh well, anything that limits this gene pool is a 'plus'.

Home Run WAY outta the park [Big Grin]

--------------------
gulascantfoolus is the greatest
user name EVER regardless of any silly contest

TerryR
Member # 5671

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TerryR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, easy and a day in bed with ice on the crotch. I was up and about helping out with my kid's birthday the next day. Although, I would take time to go lay down over the next two days because, like Lance said, I was selling it a bit. It probably was the last time I was tended to as well haha.
Groove Buddha
Member # 3135

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Groove Buddha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by jorjorbynks:
Tell your friend to buy a bag of frozen peas ahead of time.
Then sit on the peas when home. I found this to really help with the pain/discomfort after mine.

Actually best advice is to buy THREE bags of frozen peas or corn so you can keep them going in rotation as one thaws out and you have to wait for it to refreeze. Oh, and don't forget to throw them away when you're all healed up or you'll be in the freezer later when you're trying to find a bag to cook for dinner and find yourself constantly asking "were those THE peas I had on my junk??"

Like everyone else said, easy as pie. Even the initial numbing shot they give, I literally didn't feel a thing. That was what I had the most anxiety about before the procedure and it turned out to be a complete non-event.

I laid there the entire procedure and kept a constant conversation going with the performing doctor. Kills time and keeps your mind off what's really going on down there!

Make sure you get the doctor to prescribe you a couple valium and take them a couple hours before just to help out the little jitters and anxiety you may be feeling.

mr. disco
Member # 1736

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mr. disco   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
All the advice here is pretty good. I was still pretty sore though for about 5 days afterwards. A lot of guys schedule it during March Madness, so they can veg out and watch hoops all day. I pretty much sat on the couch and played PS3 for three days.

--------------------
"Just because you ain't paranoid don't mean they ain't out to get you." - Steve Earle

Travlr
Administrator
Member # 4304

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Travlr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Usually nothing to it. 15 minute procedure, and you'll likely be sitting in the waiting/recovery rooms longer than that.

Some of the bruising can be kind of amazing. Mine was limited to my "taint", while a friend's was knee to knee. Neither of us had any swelling to speak of.

Athletic supports are sometimes advised, but that's a doctor to doctor thing: My urologist suggested it, but my friend's didn't. The idea, of course, is to keep the jewels firmly held for the first couple of days to minimize bumping.

Also, sleep on your back for the first three or four days if you can.

I never had much more than mild discomfort, but I've heard of some folks who are in considerable pain for a few days afterward.

Oh. And whomever is driving you home afterward, make sure they take it slow. Really.

--------------------
The Traveller
a fan since '68....

"Reputation is what others think about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. The friction tends to arise when the two are not the same.... Guard your honor; let your reputation fall where it may."

SWW72 from FL
Member # 1536

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SWW72 from FL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Sac:
The massive swelling was visually interesting, at least.

Is that how you came up with your name?

--------------------
SWW72

RedRiver Kanyon
Member # 4115

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RedRiver Kanyon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nothing to it physically. But.. I would say thus.
Think it over..alot... I got mine and then was divorced 10 months later.. I immedialty regretted having it done after that.

brawler2711
Member # 26849

Thanks for the input guys.

I'll let him know via PM on another board.

He seems nervous about it but I think that's normal.

--------------------

Daddy Dewdrop
Member # 3960

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Daddy Dewdrop     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I guess we know what Tojo's doing this weekend.
gulascantfoolus
Member # 6964

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gulascantfoolus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Daddy Dewdrop:
I guess we know what Tojo's doing this weekend.

somebody had to say it

--------------------
gulascantfoolus is the greatest
user name EVER regardless of any silly contest

midsouthfan from N.O.
Member # 1508

Icon 1 posted      Profile for midsouthfan from N.O.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Easy breezy.

The worst part for me was trying to secretly smuggled in my "sample" a couple weeks later, and having that hag nurse out me in front of a full waiting room with, "Mr Canova can you please write you name on your sample" LOL

But absolutely take it easy for a few days and follow doc orders or you'll end up with legit grapefruits

unclefester
Member # 17559

Icon 1 posted      Profile for unclefester     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Lance Goodthrust from NL wrote:

"Now I would suggest 'selling' the considerable pain for a few days afterwards. Might have been the last time I got tended to around the house..."

Now there is some sage advice...

Did she kiss it better?

And is your last name still Goodthrust?

[ 05-18-2017, 01:28 PM: Message edited by: unclefester ]

--------------------
Two out of three falls with a 60 minute time limit...

browerpower
Member # 6773

Icon 1 posted      Profile for browerpower     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
As a voice of experience here are a fewtakeaways.

You get to practice your manscaping before surgery
Sex in first week your balls explode not your pencil.
All of a sudden while you are sitting for a period of time ..you will have to stand up and adjust the boys' position... or go Commando like Kramer.
Best of all while you lie there, and the Dr. cauterizes the area of incision.. IT will look like the POPE was elected.

browerpower
Member # 6773

Icon 1 posted      Profile for browerpower     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
As a voice of experience here are a fewtakeaways.

You get to practice your manscaping before surgery
Sex in first week your balls explode not your pencil.
All of a sudden while you are sitting for a period of time ..you will have to stand up and adjust the boys' position... or go Commando like Kramer.
Best of all while you lie there, and the Dr. cauterizes the area of incision.. IT will look like the POPE was elected.

brawler2711
Member # 26849

Heard back from the devious one via PM on another board.

He started the appointment by handing the nurse a 6 hour VHS tape of Ken Lucas matches, he got mad when she told him she got rid of her VHS in 2002.

Doc came in and did his thing, he said the two needle injections hurt for about a second or two but other than that didn't really feel anything.

It was about 7 minutes and he talked tried to talk about Terry Gordy to the doc.

Afterwards he got dressed and told the nurse he usually charges for those kind of shows. (He's witty)

He iced with frozen Veggies in 15 minute increments after the snip.

The Doc told him no skinny jeans for a week, he likes the Faded Glory ones from his local Walmart.

He did make it to O'Charleys on Sat night and got their famous double-breaded chicken tenders paired with a juicy 6-oz. sirloin.

It's safe to say the fertile one will no longer be after a lab test in a few months.

He says "hi" to everyone and misses mailing clippings to some of you here and there.

[ 05-22-2017, 06:41 AM: Message edited by: brawler2711 ]

--------------------

Shaving Weezie Jefferson
Member # 126638

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shaving Weezie Jefferson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Travlr:
Mine was limited to my "taint"

When you look up "too much information" in the dictionary, I'm 100% certain that a screen capture of this post will now be beside it.

--------------------
"Okay fun is fun but enough is enough, and so on. We do not need half the front page beening Tocus threads. The old ones have been kicked over to the Markley forum...otherwise the whole gimmick can go over there." --Crimson Mask, 3/18/11

Shaving Weezie Jefferson
Member # 126638

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shaving Weezie Jefferson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So David Crockett says "Hey Travlr, show us your taint..."

--------------------
"Okay fun is fun but enough is enough, and so on. We do not need half the front page beening Tocus threads. The old ones have been kicked over to the Markley forum...otherwise the whole gimmick can go over there." --Crimson Mask, 3/18/11

Shaving Weezie Jefferson
Member # 126638

Cu*nt.

--------------------

Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crimson Mask from FL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I thought taint meant like an infection. Dafuk?

--------------------

Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

... oh. That.

--------------------

Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

TMI altogether. F*ck this.

--------------------

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations