WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » Professional Wrestling & General Discussion 2010 - Current » WWC television show question

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: WWC television show question
DR. PAPUFNIK
Member # 1232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DR. PAPUFNIK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seen lots of footage of commentary and promos in Spanish obviously, but I've seen plenty of footage completely in English, not only with the American guys but with the Puerto Rican guys too. Were there separate television shows in English and Spanish?
IP: Logged
tamalie from MN
Member # 1138

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tamalie from MN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
At one point there were although I'm not sure if that is still the case or when the practice ended, if it has.
codystarbuck
Member # 27176

Icon 1 posted      Profile for codystarbuck     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Their show was broadcast, at one point, on the Joe Pedicino-hosted WATL block of wrestling, on Saturdays. I caught a little of it, while I was going to school in Athens. As I recall, Bobby Jaegers was doing color commentary.

Caught part of one show, during a port visit to Roosevelt Roads, in Puerto Rico and it was all Spanish.

[ 05-16-2017, 10:18 PM: Message edited by: codystarbuck ]

--------------------
"The whole of life is just like watching a film. Only it’s as though you always get in ten minutes after the big picture has started, and no-one will tell you the plot, so you have to work it out all yourself from the clues." —Terry Pratchett

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations