WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » Professional Wrestling & General Discussion 2010 - Current » Jonathan Boyd fireballs himself.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Jonathan Boyd fireballs himself.
Armageddon_T_Thunderbird
Member # 44658

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Armageddon_T_Thunderbird     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

-

--------------------
Your uncrowned NWA Heavyweight Champion of the World.

Now on the twitter machine - @Armageddon_t

IP: Logged
The Coach
Member # 6392

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Coach     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What territory is this from?

--------------------
"If I had realized that you people would be so damned stupid as to give the world champion $750,000, I would have made myself the champion." — Ole Anderson, to the executives at WCW and WTBS

REO Speeddealer
Member # 1534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for REO Speeddealer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Coach:
What territory is this from?

Portland.
Shaving Weezie Jefferson
Member # 126638

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shaving Weezie Jefferson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's the kinda thing that drove the 15 year old girls wild over that guy.
Primal Nitro from NY
Member # 6170

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Primal Nitro from NY     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Video is grainy...is that a baby Crush?

--------------------
I used to be Dancazman, but I have transformed into Primal Nitro!

Armageddon_T_Thunderbird
Member # 44658

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Armageddon_T_Thunderbird     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Primal Nitro from NY:
Video is grainy...is that a baby Crush?

Yes it is and acting like nothing at all just happened.

--------------------
Your uncrowned NWA Heavyweight Champion of the World.

Now on the twitter machine - @Armageddon_t

Kid Chrome
Member # 5607

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Chrome     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So funny, I still have this on VHS and remember it well, and yes that is Crush, Brian Adams, "The American Ninja"
The Coach
Member # 6392

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Coach     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Shaving Weezie Jefferson:

That whole thing was one of the wildest accounts I have ever read on here. And I may be acting like a a mark but I believe it. A note from the parents! Good heavens!

--------------------
"If I had realized that you people would be so damned stupid as to give the world champion $750,000, I would have made myself the champion." — Ole Anderson, to the executives at WCW and WTBS

The Fake J.D. McKay
Member # 24269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Fake J.D. McKay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

That whole thing was one of the wildest accounts I have ever read on here. And I may be acting like a a mark but I believe it. A note from the parents! Good heavens!
I didn't see it myself, but I can tell you that it was legendary and he was known for that more often than you might suspect. He was a very odd dude.
gulascantfoolus
Member # 6964

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gulascantfoolus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Fake J.D. McKay:
quote:
quote:

I didn't see it myself, but I can tell you that it was legendary and he was known for that more often than you might suspect. He was a very odd dude.
an odd dude in wrestling?how unique

--------------------
gulascantfoolus is the greatest
user name EVER regardless of any silly contest

sam the lion from WA
Member # 1154

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sam the lion from WA   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This was a weird run for Boyd, he was trying to be a face and it had hilarious results like this fireballing incident which at the time was funny as all get out. What was more funny was hearing Scotty the Body talk about him on commentary, eventually Scotty's 'mother' paid Jonathon Boyd to take care of Scotty turning the Lord heel.

Nothing tops the interview from around this time. when Boyd comes into the Crows Nest yelling, "Heavy Metal, Heavy Metal," to call for a cage match with a twist, the Cage around ringside, think last Battle of Atlanta without the top on it. Seeing a fortysomething, who looked sixty something, trying to be cool referencing Heavy Metal was the funniest thing in Portland in a while.

Bryan Adams deserved an Emmy for keeping a straight face during Boyd interviews.

--------------------
The magic, that is on those tapes, you don't own THAT!!

Reid Rothchild

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations