WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » Professional Wrestling & General Discussion 2010 - Current » I Love a Good Squash

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I Love a Good Squash
davephlegmball
Member # 5163

Icon 1 posted      Profile for davephlegmball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
. . . and this is a good squash.

Post a good one, you "squash-lovers!"

IP: Logged
Vulture
Member # 10205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vulture     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
https://youtu.be/mIAYuV1wKeE

As I posted somewhat recently. The Iron Sheik's most deadly squash.

davephlegmball
Member # 5163

Icon 1 posted      Profile for davephlegmball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Vulture:
https://youtu.be/mIAYuV1wKeE

As I posted somewhat recently. The Iron Sheik's most deadly squash.

While i'd prefer to see the whole thing, this goes to prove few seconds of a good ol' squash is better than all of RAW and Impact of the last month combined.
doublenogginknocker
Member # 39765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doublenogginknocker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by davephlegmball:
While i'd prefer to see the whole thing, this goes to prove few seconds of a good ol' squash is better than all of RAW and Impact of the last month combined.

Here is the whole thing, more or less.
davephlegmball
Member # 5163

C'mon. There's gotta be more Squash Fans out there.

Surely some fans of Stan Hansen (vs the likes of Lee Wong of Don E. Allen), or Brody vs Gonzales, and how could nobody mention Mosca vs. Mercado?

Buncha deadbeats, the posters here. Everyone of ya. Book you all to take a squash vs JBL (gonna do you all a favor and have Joey Styles in your corner, though, because i do have a little compassion).

Scott Steiner says you took his parking spot. He wants to be next on your list of opponents.

[ 05-14-2017, 05:29 PM: Message edited by: davephlegmball ]

Vulture
Member # 10205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vulture     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
https://youtu.be/BfQIOwqFZeY

One of the greatest quashes in the history of our fine sport.

Sid Vicious vs Lee Scott.

Vulture
Member # 10205

quote:
Originally posted by davephlegmball:
C'mon. There's gotta be more Squash Fans out there.

Surely some fans of Stan Hansen (vs the likes of Lee Wong of Don E. Allen), or Brody vs Gonzales, and how could nobody mention Mosca vs. Mercado?

Buncha deadbeats, the posters here. Everyone of ya. Book you all to take a squash vs JBL (gonna do you all a favor and have Joey Styles in your corner, though, because i do have a little compassion).

Scott Steiner says you took his parking spot. He wants to be next on your list of opponents.

Bunch of pencil neck geeks.
davephlegmball
Member # 5163

Amen, vulture.

Anybody who'd be able to post a Fred Blassie WWWF TV squash with the biting and the Big X would be my hero (unless it was Vince McMahon).

davephlegmball
Member # 5163

quote:
Originally posted by Vulture:
https://youtu.be/BfQIOwqFZeY

One of the greatest quashes in the history of our fine sport.

Sid Vicious vs Lee Scott.

That is a great squash, but it loses points because Spivey didn't get in one single cheap shot on/from the outside.
Gabriel Kinson
Member # 127007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gabriel Kinson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

davephlegmball
Member # 5163

Is it a squash if you never actually won the match (like above)?

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations