WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » Professional Wrestling & General Discussion 2010 - Current » Just Tully, Arn, and Flair

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Just Tully, Arn, and Flair
The Coach
Member # 6392

Icon 5 posted      Profile for The Coach     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When they did an injury angle with Ole, a bit before Lex arrived, it was just the 3 of them for a period. If my mind is not running things together this was about the time Flair was in the program with Ricky Morton. Anyway, I really enjoyed their trio. Anyone else recall this time period?
Not sure how long it actually was but seemed like a couple of months or three. Of course, we're talking over 30 years ago.

[ 04-21-2017, 08:33 AM: Message edited by: The Coach ]

--------------------
"It's Gerry, and Mike Graham is the correct answer." — CWF Fan on a 07-14-2017 thread, debating Mike Graham & Jerry Brisco

IP: Logged
REO Speeddealer
Member # 1534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for REO Speeddealer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
January-June 1986 IIRC. Ole made his return shortly before the GAB.
The Coach
Member # 6392

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Coach     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by REO Speeddealer:
January-June 1986 IIRC. Ole made his return shortly before the GAB.

Thanks, REO Speeddealer.

--------------------
"It's Gerry, and Mike Graham is the correct answer." — CWF Fan on a 07-14-2017 thread, debating Mike Graham & Jerry Brisco

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations