WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » Professional Wrestling & General Discussion 2010 - Current » Lineup - 4/20/83 - St Louis, MO - (Mid-American Wrestling/Outlaw Promotion)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Lineup - 4/20/83 - St Louis, MO - (Mid-American Wrestling/Outlaw Promotion)
BVRF05: Eddie Gilbert Fan
Member # 5853

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BVRF05: Eddie Gilbert Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
a lineup for an outlaw show on April 20th 1983 in St Louis, MO.

-

--------------------
Ignorance, allied with power, is the most ferocious enemy justice can have ~ James Baldwin

I will never apologize for who I am! Do you really think I care what you think about me? You obviously don't know me.

IP: Logged
HMFiles from WA
Member # 598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HMFiles from WA   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know who Johnny Yukon is, but I know I'd be really depressed if I jobbed to punctuation mark.

--------------------
Here's to Mark.

Shaving Weezie Jefferson
Member # 126638

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shaving Weezie Jefferson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Johnny Yukon won a Tommy Gilbert lookalike contest and they paid him with an all-you-can-eat coupon.
Tatsuya
Member # 80195

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tatsuya     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The St Louis Wrestling Club must have been shaking in their boots at the thought of this promotion invading their territory
gulascantfoolus
Member # 6964

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gulascantfoolus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by HMFiles from WA:
I don't know who Johnny Yukon is, but I know I'd be really depressed if I jobbed to punctuation mark.

Is he partner to question mark?

--------------------
gulascantfoolus is the greatest
user name EVER regardless of any silly contest

HMFiles from WA
Member # 598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HMFiles from WA   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Eric Von Ryan was sometimes partnered up with his cousins, Eric Von Kerry, Eric Von David, and Eric Von Kevin.

Rumor has it that Eric Von David was promised, yes, PROMISED the WNA Title which eventually went to Von Kerry.

--------------------
Here's to Mark.

MIDNIGHT RAIDER
Member # 63

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MIDNIGHT RAIDER     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The only guy I may have even heard of is Butcher Brannigan.
the bear
Member # 1565

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the bear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by HMFiles from WA:
Eric Von Ryan was sometimes partnered up with his cousins, Eric Von Kerry, Eric Von David, and Eric Von Kevin.

Rumor has it that Eric Von David was promised, yes, PROMISED the WNA Title which eventually went to Von Kerry.

and in true 80's tag team fashion they called themselves Von Ryans Express

--------------------
Check out my Wrestling collection - Now over 14000 DVD's
http://www.freewebs.com/cbenee/

timbo_slice
Member # 20992

Icon 1 posted      Profile for timbo_slice     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
At least they were honest in calling themselves outlaw wrestling.
Shaving Weezie Jefferson
Member # 126638

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shaving Weezie Jefferson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by timbo_slice:

Kinda kills the allure though when you immediately tell people you're licensed by the state.

Real outlaws tell the state to go f*uck themselves.

Wolverine
Member # 894

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wolverine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So if the mystery opponent ended up being Eric Von David, would the match be listed as "Yukon vs Eric"?

(i'll see myself out)

The Coach
Member # 6392

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Coach     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What kind of hamd was the Hog Farmer?

--------------------
"If I had realized that you people would be so damned stupid as to give the world champion $750,000, I would have made myself the champion." — Ole Anderson, to the executives at WCW and WTBS

A Gene Wilder Somersault
Member # 128207

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A Gene Wilder Somersault     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Coach:

Hog Farmer was a defiled hand.
HMFiles from WA
Member # 598

quote:
Originally posted by The Coach:

I see what you did there.

Excellent. Subtle and excellent.

[ 04-22-2017, 05:14 AM: Message edited by: HMFiles from WA ]

--------------------
Here's to Mark.

timbo_slice
Member # 20992

Icon 1 posted      Profile for timbo_slice     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Shaving Weezie Jefferson:
quote:
Originally posted by timbo_slice:

Kinda kills the allure though when you immediately tell people you're licensed by the state.

Real outlaws tell the state to go f*uck themselves.

Ha! Very true.
NJRob65
Member # 8265

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NJRob65     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MIDNIGHT RAIDER:
The only guy I may have even heard of is Butcher Brannigan.

I thought it was Butcher Brannigan at first, but it's actually Bull Branagen.

[ 04-22-2017, 09:47 AM: Message edited by: NJRob65 ]

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations