WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » Professional Wrestling & General Discussion 2010 - Current » Video: Judy Martin vs Desiree Peterson

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Video: Judy Martin vs Desiree Peterson
brawler2711
Member # 26849

Icon 1 posted      Profile for brawler2711     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heck of a ladies match, starts at the 1:32:43 mark.

--------------------
"I'll be with 20 in-laws...hhhmmm..we'll see. But, 7 of the 20 are my nieces (in their early to mid 20's), so I'll enjoy seeing a few of them at the pool, and on the beach.At least the "scenery" should be enjoyable. [Smile]"
Sir Tojo

IP: Logged
Tatsuya
Member # 80195

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tatsuya     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heh, ladies matches from this time always had those "accidental" men groping them spots. Were the fans chanting "Go for it Gene" or "Go for it Gino"?

Poor Desiree, not only was she powerbombed (in 1985!), thrown into the announcer table on top of the monitors twice, kicked in her va-jay-jay and took a face first bump onto the concrete but she also was picked up and thrown back to the ring by Monsoon

IP: Logged

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations