WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » Professional Wrestling & General Discussion 2010 - Current » Hazing and bullying

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hazing and bullying
brawler2711
Member # 26849

Icon 1 posted      Profile for brawler2711     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
With all the JBL stuff going around, have you ever encountered someone that tried to make your life hell at work?

Obviously were not talking rasslin stuff like having someone like JBL tie you up in shower or Mr Fuji cook your family pet or having someone poop in your sandwich.

--------------------
"I'll be with 20 in-laws...hhhmmm..we'll see. But, 7 of the 20 are my nieces (in their early to mid 20's), so I'll enjoy seeing a few of them at the pool, and on the beach.At least the "scenery" should be enjoyable. [Smile]"
Sir Tojo

IP: Logged
Gov't Mule
Member # 2440

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gov't Mule     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tamalie used to haze me mercilessly when we worked in the Twins ticket office. The mental scars still haven't healed...
The Coach
Member # 6392

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Coach     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by brawler2711:
With all the JBL stuff going around, have you ever encountered someone that tried to make your life hell at work?

Obviously were not talking rasslin stuff like having someone like JBL tie you up in shower or Mr Fuji cook your family pet or having someone poop in your sandwich.

We had a guy like that; he was too weak to be a physical bully but really tried to exert his power. Long story short, he crossed the wrong person who kept every email, text, and wrote a detailed log, etc. He got fired and from my understanding had to buy the last two years of his retirement (which was astronomical) because no one else would hire him.

--------------------
"If I had realized that you people would be so damned stupid as to give the world champion $750,000, I would have made myself the champion." — Ole Anderson, to the executives at WCW and WTBS

codystarbuck
Member # 27176

Icon 1 posted      Profile for codystarbuck     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Never in the workplace. I've either been in a position of authority or my military background was enough to keep anyone from trying it. Mostly, I've been in environments where it was more team-oriented.

The military had institutionalized hazing. It was everywhere from the academies to boot camp to the field. In the Navy, they conduct a hazing ritual when you cross the equator, involving all kinds of degrading nonsense; and, in some cases (especially in past) dangerous activities. When my ship crossed, I was on the outs with the CO and was transferring off the ship; so, I refused to take part. I didn't see anything to gain by crawling around on all fours, through garbage and debasing myself because we crossed an invisible line on a map.

They also used to "tag" someone's new rank on them: punch them in their new insignia. These are grown men, who are supposed to be professionals, yet act like a bunch of arrested-adolescent frat boys, when the mood strikes.

--------------------
"The whole of life is just like watching a film. Only it’s as though you always get in ten minutes after the big picture has started, and no-one will tell you the plot, so you have to work it out all yourself from the clues." —Terry Pratchett

sad dog cuzz sawyer from IL
Member # 5431

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sad dog cuzz sawyer from IL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In high school I was the most messed with kid because I was one of the smallest and I refused to back down. As a result my face was stuffed in dirty toilets and the varsity football tried to drown me in the whirpool. That's just a few of many things that happened to me.
When I was in the Air Force I dated a girl who used to be engaged to a cop. I was walking back to my apartment after drinking and a spotlight came on and three cops literally kicked the sh!t out of me. Broken ribs, black eyes, tinnitus in my ears to this day from being kicked in the head. The cops laughed and said you're drunk call the police for help and drove off.
People tried to force me out of my elected union position. I was harasssed at union meetings, threatened, and had my salary lowered for a while by dirty politics.
Karma works funny. The main instigator of my high school bullying died in a car wreck. The cop that lead to my a$$ kicking had a heart attack and died at 38 years of age. The main idiot that played games with me got caught roofing his house on company time and lost his job and part of his pension.
My close friends said they would have cracked over some of the things that have happened to me. What I wrote is just a crackle of an eggshell of things that have happened to me. I telll them that people effed with me so others don't get messed with in life and have less stress.
By the way the job I have now enforces workers rights and wages. I think I do a good job fighting for the underdog.

--------------------
Be yourself and look yourself in the mirror with pride each day. If you were to die today what would your fellow man say about you?? Mark Markley-gone but never forgotten

Tatsuya
Member # 80195

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tatsuya     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm still burning over my grad school experience because my thesis mentor tried to paint me as a bully because she wanted me kicked out of school. Yes I joked around alot but everyone took it as a joke and when the thesis mentor tried to pressure them into saying I bullied them, none of them took the bait.

This all stemmed because I hated this one person who was a total ass kissing politician whom my mentor adored. Thing is I usually just ignored this person unless instigated so not like I was "bullying" her.

The root of the situation was a bit more complex and in some ways, I could interpret myself being bullied
by the mentor and ass kissing person (and not even including the bullsh*t that happened after I changed labs)

John Williamson
Member # 127199

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Williamson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Coach:
quote:
Originally posted by brawler2711:

We had a guy like that; he was too weak to be a physical bully but really tried to exert his power.
I have seen a similar scenario (not experienced), but he got away with it. Picked and chose his targets. Not an out and out bully but walked pople into trouble and made scapegoats- a lot. Still there. I imagine he will do it with the wrong person, some day, and hopefully get his comeuppance. In the mean time I keep an eye out for the more junior members of staff and try to give them a steer the right way, and to make sure they watch out for themselves.

I'm not a particularly tough guy phyically, and was small in school, but I fought back and never had any trouble with bullies in school. that's not an option for everyone, I know. Just my experience.

Herd72
Member # 107695

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Herd72     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not to toot my own horn but even though I am built like a long lost Mulkey brother, I like to think of myself as an accomplished amateur wrestler. I am in the Nat'l Wrestling Hall of Fame but I am not a big guy - wrestled 145 as a high school senior and 149 in college. Anyway, the head football coach where I taught (think the older brother in Weird Science), buzz cut, ex army, etc. made countless rude comments about myself and wrestlers in general. I ignored it, considering the source. He then started making references to my wrestlers sexual preference, their singlets, grabbing other guys, etc. one day our whole school (1400+) were gathered in the gym for a pep assembly. He took the mike to praise the football team and referred to my team (3x straight state champs) as "sissy-boys" and other stuff of a similar vein. I lost my cool and challenged him in front of the school to a wrestling match - one slice of mat was down for the cheerleaders to tumble on. I am not ashamed to say I tortured that fat SOB (he had me by about 75 lbs.) for the full six minutes. I kept letting him up just so I could throw him and the odd thing was ... With only one slice of mat ... He often landed on the wood floor, LOL. I finished it up with a spladle/ banana split and the oaf was hollering and crying in front of 1400 witnesses. Needless to say the bullying stopped. His comment once he came back to work after missing a day was "That **** is dangerous!" I am not proud I sunk to his level but damnproud I made him beg in front of the kids he had defamed with his comments.

[ 04-20-2017, 11:08 AM: Message edited by: Herd72 ]

Tatsuya
Member # 80195

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tatsuya     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL at the football coach....what a tool. But surprised neither got fired or at least disciplined.

The wrestling mat is a good pseudo tough guy humiliator. In my JHS gym class there were wrestling mats that during free play time some of us who weren't good enough to play the full court 5 on 5 congregated to. I never wrestled but took judo for a bit when I was young so when matched against non-wrestlers usually came out on top even though I was among the smallest guy. Surprised a couple of guys with tough guy reps on that mat. Of course their reply was in a street fight they would kick my ass which they probably could (although most real fights in school mostly were wrestling matches...) but we were friends so no worries about that

Member # 5431

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sad dog cuzz sawyer from IL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My phys ed teacher in high school was JBL before was JBL. Once or twice a year there was a game of crab ball. He would call all of his favorite athletes in to his office before class and give them a "hit list" of people to beat up. He would convienently have a coughing fit and have to go to the drinking fountain in the hallway. One year I was grabbed by 4 football players and thrown off the stage to close to the free throw line. This went on for 25 plus years until a kid got his arm broke and even until then the principal and school board acted like it never happened.

--------------------
Be yourself and look yourself in the mirror with pride each day. If you were to die today what would your fellow man say about you?? Mark Markley-gone but never forgotten

Greg Ganja
Member # 1677

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greg Ganja     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I worked for TV One. An EVP and VP made life hell for a dozen of us. Out of that dozen I was one of 5 or 6 they really focused on and made (or tried to make) an example of.

It was sh%tsville. When we analyzed things-- we could easily see these two were miserable on personal levels. They had chips on their shoulders that would make Eric Bischoff appear humble. They had ideas and a style of management that would make Vince Russo seem like Eddie Graham.

This environment not only fostered a cancer throughout the organization but eventually none of the divisions excelled, remained stagnant, hampered by the dimwits in charge.

Today TV One is either in the same place it was or has taken steps backwards (not an easy thing in television!). I bet very few of you have heard of this vat of feces and I'm very happy my co-workers/friends and I are no longer there.

--------------------
Your old lady's old lady has got skinnier legs!!!
---
And BABY DOLL...shame on you mama...cause I know you better than anyone!

Dan P-170
Member # 32

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dan P-170     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Greg Ganja:
I worked for TV One. An EVP and VP made life hell for a dozen of us. Out of that dozen I was one of 5 or 6 they really focused on and made (or tried to make) an example of.

It was sh%tsville. When we analyzed things-- we could easily see these two were miserable on personal levels. They had chips on their shoulders that would make Eric Bischoff appear humble. They had ideas and a style of management that would make Vince Russo seem like Eddie Graham.

This environment not only fostered a cancer throughout the organization but eventually none of the divisions excelled, remained stagnant, hampered by the dimwits in charge.

Today TV One is either in the same place it was or has taken steps backwards (not an easy thing in television!). I bet very few of you have heard of this vat of feces and I'm very happy my co-workers/friends and I are no longer there.

I have it on my cable system. Similar to BET with programming geared toward African-Americans.
Tatsuya
Member # 80195

Reading the posts on this thread about the physically meek getting a position of power and using that to bully others....grad school does seem to be a breeding ground for it.

One of the worst case of bullying I heard was in a lab I use to work in....a student who was a favorite of the principle investigator use to bully the women in the lab. Particular one female student....if the guys wanted to use an equipment that was in use, he would simply take out the female students sample and put his in. Had that happened to me when I was a student, well there would have been some destroyed samples lying around

Herd72
Member # 107695

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Herd72     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, lucky I did not get fired but I had an ace in the hole - the principal's two sons had been on my team in past years and he knew what a tool old Buzz (actual name he went by!) actually was. In reality, I would have been just as satisfied had he backed down in front of the student body but he stuck his neck out so to speak so I grabbed a front headlock! There were a few moments of D'Arce choke in there too, LOL. But back then no one knew what it was called. My only real regret is that time expired before he wet his pants in the banana split! 😂😂😂
The Fake J.D. McKay
Member # 24269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Fake J.D. McKay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Herd72:
Not to toot my own horn but even though I am built like a long lost Mulkey brother, I like to think of myself as an accomplished amateur wrestler. I am in the Nat'l Wrestling Hall of Fame but I am not a big guy - wrestled 145 as a high school senior and 149 in college. Anyway, the head football coach where I taught (think the older brother in Weird Science), buzz cut, ex army, etc. made countless rude comments about myself and wrestlers in general. I ignored it, considering the source. He then started making references to my wrestlers sexual preference, their singlets, grabbing other guys, etc. one day our whole school (1400+) were gathered in the gym for a pep assembly. He took the mike to praise the football team and referred to my team (3x straight state champs) as "sissy-boys" and other stuff of a similar vein. I lost my cool and challenged him in front of the school to a wrestling match - one slice of mat was down for the cheerleaders to tumble on. I am not ashamed to say I tortured that fat SOB (he had me by about 75 lbs.) for the full six minutes. I kept letting him up just so I could throw him and the odd thing was ... With only one slice of mat ... He often landed on the wood floor, LOL. I finished it up with a spladle/ banana split and the oaf was hollering and crying in front of 1400 witnesses. Needless to say the bullying stopped. His comment once he came back to work after missing a day was "That **** is dangerous!" I am not proud I sunk to his level but damnproud I made him beg in front of the kids he had defamed with his comments.

I'm not saying I think what you did is right, but I totally sympathize with your position. [Big Grin]
Idol I
Member # 4061

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Idol I     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know if you'd call it bullying but I worked with what I would deem a pathological liar for a while.

She seem to get enjoyment out of starting office drama and telling everyone different stories so everyone would have heat with each other.

When confronted she'd back down and eventually left when she realized we finally figured out the gimmick.

--------------------
http://TheHistoryofWWE.com/

steuben
Member # 126350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for steuben     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I was in the 7th and 8th grade we had a male teacher who just loved to get in kids faces (boys) try to humiliate them in front of the class, or in some cases use the paddle on them just because he could (this was in the 70's where that was accepted).

Fast forward 7 years later and I was working at a furniture factory when guess who else was there as he was no longer teaching.

Instead of waiting for him in the parking lot I waited until lunch break one day and called him out in front of well over 100 people, basically calling him a P*ssy and asking him if he thought he was so tough now that he couldn't hide behind the color of authority, and letting him know that if I caught him outside that I would repay him back in spades for all the boys he abused in Jr. High school.

I never did get the pleasure of physically kicking his ass because he quit less than a month later, but even so being able to let him know what time it was was a very satisfying thing indeed.

Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crimson Mask from FL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Fake J.D. McKay:
quote:

I'm not saying I think what you did is right, but I totally sympathize with your position. [Big Grin]
I'm not saying I think what he did is right either.

I KNOW what he did is right.

So long from the Sunshine State!

--------------------
If you lames are the master race, my money's on the mud people.---Andrew Vachss

Member # 5431

What Mask said.

--------------------

The Coach
Member # 6392

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Coach     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Crimson Mask from FL:
quote:
Originally posted by The Fake J.D. McKay:
quote:

I'm not saying I think what he did is right either.

I KNOW what he did is right.

So long from the Sunshine State!

Best story I've heard this week.

--------------------
"If I had realized that you people would be so damned stupid as to give the world champion $750,000, I would have made myself the champion." — Ole Anderson, to the executives at WCW and WTBS

TVO
Member # 21624

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TVO     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was a jobber in middle school and was tormented by a preppy kid who was twice my size. He would call me Afro boy and put gum in my hair, and make fun of my clothes as I was poor. My turning point out of Jobbertum was a feud I had with him. The Preppy was twice my size and had been picking on a fellow jobber friend of mine. After defending my friend from one of his promos he started to pick on me. We had weeks of promos against each other and he promised he would kick my little ass. He kept his promise and one day as he Perl Harbored me when I had just bought fries at lunch. After my fries flew out of my hands I took him down and did some ground and pound on his face. You see the Bully did not know I has been learning judo and wrestling since I was 6. It was the talk of the whole middle school that an over big preppy had lost to the school’s smallest kid and biggest jobber. The good news was the preppey never bothered any one again, and I got more over at school.

--------------------
TVO - "Television that Matters"

Blue Thunder
Member # 4504

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue Thunder     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Was it good natured ball busting or was he serious? I wrestled in high school, and i remember my coach telling us that if we aren't real men, there's always the swim team. If there was a kid slacking, his usual dig was go by a speedo and join the swim team or become a cheerleader. The swimming coach would tell his swimmers that real men don't roll around with other men in singlets. Keep in mind, this was in the 80s.

If this guy is as fat as you say he was, he would have been an easy target for ball busting. Again, being a former wrestler, it's common to hear jokes about being gay for wearing tights and grabbing other men.

[ 04-21-2017, 07:59 AM: Message edited by: Blue Thunder ]

Blue Thunder
Member # 4504

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue Thunder     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, I grew up in a pretty tough ethnic working class neighborhood where ball busting was the way of life. Mother, fat, ugly, ethnic, and gay jokes were common. Most people I grew up with have thick skin. I used to wrestle and i'm Greek, so you could only imagine the grief I got. I can't say I was ever really bullied to the point where it bothers me today. My oldest brother was bullied when we moved to the neighborhood. He took up boxing and started lift in weights. The bullying I believe affected him adversely. He developed a reputation as the baddest dude in the neighborhood. I was known as Dimitri's little brother, so no one bothered me.

Okay, I have a similar story to Herd72. When I was a senior, I was too big for the 155lb wrestling weight class and too small for 167lb. I tried my hand at 155 and I missed weight at a particular away meet. I couldn't wrestle so I was a spectator. The other team's 138lb wrestler had shiny red hair. I was yelling at my teammate not to let Howdy Doody beat him. I truly overdid it with the Howdy Doody and Opie digs. Howdy Doody won rather easily. He was a senior so I knew about him from the last couple of years. When everyone finished wrestling, he pointed to me and said "for someone who was too fat to make weight, you sure talk a lot of s*it". Well, the crowd was certainly behind him, so I had to heel it up. I told him that if I come to the matt it won't be a wrestling match. He quickly obliged as did both of our coaches. I landed the first punch and my only punch. He took it quite well and took me down and gave me a headbutt. He was truly a much better wrestler than me. I couldn't break his hold and the two coaches saved my tail. I shook his hand and apologized. He went on to win the city championship and qualified in state. I saw him from time-to time at bars when we were in our early 20s and actually got along fairly well.

Gotta say that loss taught me a good lesson.

Tatsuya
Member # 80195

quote:
Originally posted by Blue Thunder:

Okay, I have a similar story to Herd72. When I was a senior, I was too big for the 155lb wrestling weight class and too small for 167lb. I tried my hand at 155 and I missed weight at a particular away meet. I couldn't wrestle so I was a spectator. The other team's 138lb wrestler had shiny red hair. I was yelling at my teammate not to let Howdy Doody beat him. I truly overdid it with the Howdy Doody and Opie digs. Howdy Doody won rather easily. He was a senior so I knew about him from the last couple of years. When everyone finished wrestling, he pointed to me and said "for someone who was too fat to make weight, you sure talk a lot of s*it". Well, the crowd was certainly behind him, so I had to heel it up. I told him that if I come to the matt it won't be a wrestling match. He quickly obliged as did both of our coaches. I landed the first punch and my only punch. He took it quite well and took me down and gave me a headbutt. He was truly a much better wrestler than me. I couldn't break his hold and the two coaches saved my tail. I shook his hand and apologized. He went on to win the city championship and qualified in state. I saw him from time-to time at bars when we were in our early 20s and actually got along fairly well.

Gotta say that loss taught me a good lesson.

A few years after this he would go to beat Superstar Billy Graham to win the WWWF title
jjmike
Member # 3833

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jjmike     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There was guy in junior high through high school who liked to pick on people he did not think would fight back. One day after lunch he walked up to me and kicked me. Although he was a big guy, I was actually larger and more althletic so I kneed him in the gut and punched him at least 6 or 7 times before he could do anything back. The odd thing was my younger brother idolized this bully at the time. When I told my family what happened at the dinner table, my brother yelled at me and said I had to lying. It's like he thought this chubby hick who was probably legitmately borderline retarded was some type of force of nature that could not be stopped.
Dirko
Member # 125609

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dirko     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sad dog cuzz sawyer from IL:
In high school I was the most messed with kid because I was one of the smallest and I refused to back down. As a result my face was stuffed in dirty toilets and the varsity football tried to drown me in the whirpool. That's just a few of many things that happened to me.
When I was in the Air Force I dated a girl who used to be engaged to a cop. I was walking back to my apartment after drinking and a spotlight came on and three cops literally kicked the sh!t out of me. Broken ribs, black eyes, tinnitus in my ears to this day from being kicked in the head. The cops laughed and said you're drunk call the police for help and drove off.
People tried to force me out of my elected union position. I was harasssed at union meetings, threatened, and had my salary lowered for a while by dirty politics.
Karma works funny. The main instigator of my high school bullying died in a car wreck. The cop that lead to my a$$ kicking had a heart attack and died at 38 years of age. The main idiot that played games with me got caught roofing his house on company time and lost his job and part of his pension.
My close friends said they would have cracked over some of the things that have happened to me. What I wrote is just a crackle of an eggshell of things that have happened to me. I telll them that people effed with me so others don't get messed with in life and have less stress.
By the way the job I have now enforces workers rights and wages. I think I do a good job fighting for the underdog.

Thank you for your service!

--------------------
"I have decided to be happy because it is good for my health."
(Voltaire)

Dirko
Member # 125609

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dirko     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by steuben:
When I was in the 7th and 8th grade we had a male teacher who just loved to get in kids faces (boys) try to humiliate them in front of the class, or in some cases use the paddle on them just because he could (this was in the 70's where that was accepted).

Fast forward 7 years later and I was working at a furniture factory when guess who else was there as he was no longer teaching.

Instead of waiting for him in the parking lot I waited until lunch break one day and called him out in front of well over 100 people, basically calling him a P*ssy and asking him if he thought he was so tough now that he couldn't hide behind the color of authority, and letting him know that if I caught him outside that I would repay him back in spades for all the boys he abused in Jr. High school.

I never did get the pleasure of physically kicking his ass because he quit less than a month later, but even so being able to let him know what time it was was a very satisfying thing indeed.

While I understand that you must have felt a great sense of satisfaction by outing the guy as a bully, in all honesty, I would have fired you for doing that.

We all admire someone who stands up to a bully, but to do it from a position of strength is very similar to being a bully yourself, imho.

--------------------
"I have decided to be happy because it is good for my health."
(Voltaire)

Grobbit
Member # 80932

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Grobbit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My dad always told me when I was little that if someone hits you, you have to hit them back otherwise they will think they can get away with it, as will others, and you will end up being bullied.

Mauro failed to stand up to JBL, even verbally, so he was bound to be bullied.

I feel sorry for Mauro and JBL needs someone to beat his ass badly.

--------------------
"If I hit him with the left hand and he's still standing, I will walk around him to see whats holding him up." - Harley Race

Rudeboy13668
Member # 10221

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rudeboy13668     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Per the Observer today, Mauro claims his leaving the WWE had nothing to do with JBL.
The Saviour of Misbehaviour
Member # 4152

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Saviour of Misbehaviour     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The military is big on treating FNG's (c'mon, you know what it stands for). The Shellback/Crossing the Line ritual is one I missed out on by sheer luck. I got to my second ship the week after the ceremony had taken place, rendering me a lifelong Wog (oh the pain). Honestly I think most people have been bullied and done their share of bullying. I have had some horrid co-workers who used whatever little amount of power they had as a reason to treat other people detestably. I suppose it boils down to "Some people are dicks"

--------------------
“Hearing the words, ‘The land of the free and home of the brave’ means something special for every American, every day,” Harris added later in his speech. “But today, on Dec. 7, it takes on extraordinary significance.”

Tatsuya
Member # 80195

quote:
Originally posted by Rudeboy13668:
Per the Observer today, Mauro claims his leaving the WWE had nothing to do with JBL.

Newsweek story the Figure 4 site is referring to

http://www.newsweek.com/exclusive-mauro-ranallo-wwe-part-ways-588181

Shropshire Slasher
Member # 123456

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shropshire Slasher     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think Mauro was gonna burn any bridges with WWE by bringing harassment charges but I'm sure the JBL stuff affected him with his mental health issues. JBL just calls how he treated people "pranks" but things he did were flat out bullying not ribs.

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations