WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » Professional Wrestling & General Discussion 2010 - Current » RIP Aaron Hernandez (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: RIP Aaron Hernandez
A Gene Wilder Somersault
Member # 128207

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A Gene Wilder Somersault     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The troubled former New England Patriots tight end committed suicide in prison this morning according to ESPN.
IP: Logged
Frozen
Member # 10689

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Frozen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wouldn't tell a scumbag murderer to Rest In Peace, but whatever.

--------------------
"I was the first wrestler to come to the ring with music."

The Coach
Member # 6392

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Coach     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just saw that. Seems like such a wasted life.

--------------------
"It's Gerry, and Mike Graham is the correct answer." — CWF Fan on a 07-14-2017 thread, debating Mike Graham & Jerry Brisco

UCW SLAM
Member # 2353

Icon 1 posted      Profile for UCW SLAM     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was just reading about how he got off on the last murder charge and how his new lawyer was ready to take the appeal on the first charge too. Maybe the guilt of it all finally got to him.
King Francis
Member # 24068

Icon 1 posted      Profile for King Francis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no tears here, he had the world by the short hairs, but couldnt leave the gang life behind...

--------------------
When I said that was the most ignorant thing I ever heard, I didn't realize you were still talking.

mckinneydg
Member # 48545

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mckinneydg   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The sad part to me isn't that he wasted his athletic ability because that is quite meaningless compared to the lives he destroyed.

What's sad to me is that he wasted his "ticket out." His athletic ability bought him an opportunity for a better life, and he didn't seize that opportunity.

--------------------
South Atlanta Wrestling

The Coach
Member # 6392

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Coach     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mckinneydg:
The sad part to me isn't that he wasted his athletic ability because that is quite meaningless compared to the lives he destroyed.

What's sad to me is that he wasted his "ticket out." His athletic ability bought him an opportunity for a better life, and he didn't seize that opportunity.

This is spot on.

--------------------
"It's Gerry, and Mike Graham is the correct answer." — CWF Fan on a 07-14-2017 thread, debating Mike Graham & Jerry Brisco

Blue Thunder
Member # 4504

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue Thunder     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I did read his wikipedia bio a month ago, and by all accounts his life crumbled when his dad died. That's sad, but it's no excuse for what he did. All this because someone accidentally spilled a drink on him.

--------------------
"Racism is evil"- Donald Trump

1000 Masks But No Jobs
Member # 2102

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1000 Masks But No Jobs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
An RIP thread for a convicted murderer?

--------------------
Your back-to-back (2009 and 2010) Too Tall Cup Champion.

SHOOTER
Member # 26761

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SHOOTER     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess when you go from living in a mansion to a small cell for the rest of your life it gets to you. Too bad he couldn't leave the gang life behind. On the bright side it will save tax payer money. Good riddance!
Blue Thunder
Member # 4504

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue Thunder     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now if only OJ can take a cue.

--------------------

A Gene Wilder Somersault
Member # 128207

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A Gene Wilder Somersault     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 1000 Masks But No Jobs:

Should I have made it a "Rot in Hell" thread? Should we not hope for a little peace in the afterlife for a guy so mentally f*cked that he killed a guy? Sorry, but acting out with faux-outrage for saying rest in peace about a guy who committed suicide and was clearly deeply disturbed is childish and shows a lack of emotional intelligence.
Blue Thunder
Member # 4504

quote:
Originally posted by A Gene Wilder Somersault:
quote:

Should I have made it a "Rot in Hell" thread? Should we not hope for a little peace in the afterlife for a guy so mentally f*cked that he killed a guy? Sorry, but acting out with faux-outrage for saying rest in peace about a guy who committed suicide and was clearly deeply disturbed is childish and shows a lack of emotional intelligence.
Interesting point. Was he mentally off, or was he just plain evil? Benoit it seems was mentally off from the head shots he took. I could forgive Benoit more than I can Hernandez.

It's sad that Hernandez couldn't give up his thug lifestyle after he signed a multimillion dollar contract. Also, he killed two people because one accidentally bumped into him and spilled a drink. He stewed on in for some time before returning to the club and doing the deed. What a waste of talent.

--------------------

Gov't Mule
Member # 2440

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gov't Mule     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is there even a thing as true evil or just different levels of "mentally off"?
A Gene Wilder Somersault
Member # 128207

quote:
Originally posted by Gov't Mule:
Is there even a thing as true evil or just different levels of "mentally off"?

This is an excellent point.
Gabba Hey
Member # 20936

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gabba Hey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's better for society. Even in college Urban Meyer assigned Tim Tebow, to follow him and mentor him. urban even read the Bible to him every day. They tried to help him. But knew he was a bad person at heart.

--------------------
Im your huckleberry - Tombstone -- Sometimes to beat the bully. you have to be the bully. Michael Jordan. vs the Pistons

1000 Masks But No Jobs
Member # 2102

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1000 Masks But No Jobs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by A Gene Wilder Somersault:
quote:

You could have just left the RIP part out and started a thread without wishing a convicted murderer rests in peace.

--------------------
Your back-to-back (2009 and 2010) Too Tall Cup Champion.

Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crimson Mask from FL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Gabba Hey:
It's better for society. Even in college Urban Meyer assigned Tim Tebow, to follow him and mentor him. urban even read the Bible to him every day. They tried to help him. But knew he was a bad person at heart.

Or maybe that's what drove him over the edge.

To balance the RIP (stolen from NFL Memes on fb):

quote:

Injury update: Aaron Hernandez (neck) out indefinitely
 -

So long from the Sunshine State.

--------------------
So long from the Sunshine State!

Prefrontal-Lowblow
Member # 53232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Prefrontal-Lowblow     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Crimson Mask from FL:
quote:
Originally posted by Gabba Hey:

Or maybe that's what drove him over the edge.

To balance the RIP (stolen from NFL Memes on fb):

quote:

Injury update: Aaron Hernandez (neck) out indefinitely
 -

So long from the Sunshine State.

I've gotta steal this mask.
nolookpass13
Member # 128684

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nolookpass13     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Eerie that he and Lawrence Phillips both went out the same way.
Shaving Weezie Jefferson
Member # 126638

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shaving Weezie Jefferson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's no resting or burning...just rotting for all of us.

Good riddance to bad trash.

--------------------
"Okay fun is fun but enough is enough, and so on. We do not need half the front page beening Tocus threads. The old ones have been kicked over to the Markley forum...otherwise the whole gimmick can go over there." --Crimson Mask, 3/18/11

elijahkareem
Member # 6045

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elijahkareem     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I feel bad for the family of mr. Lloyd who Hernadez murdered and also feel bad for Hernandez daughter who is only 4, but she now has to bear this burden the rest of her life and the repercussions that come with having your father as a murderer. I pray she has strength to bear it.
OSJ from NM by way of WA
Member # 6136

Icon 1 posted      Profile for OSJ from NM by way of WA   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would never wish death on anyone, but I can't help approving of the event.

--------------------
"What you say sounds reasonable enough," said the man, "but I refuse to be bribed. I am here to whip people, and whip them I shall!")
-Franz Kafka - The Trial

REO Speeddealer
Member # 1534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for REO Speeddealer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aaron Hernandez still didn't choke as badly as the Atlanta Falcons.
dthcm
Member # 56183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dthcm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Shaving Weezie Jefferson:

Good riddance to bad trash.

That may be true but they're are people who've earned it, either way.
King Francis
Member # 24068

Icon 1 posted      Profile for King Francis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
class

--------------------
When I said that was the most ignorant thing I ever heard, I didn't realize you were still talking.

Blue Thunder
Member # 4504

quote:
Originally posted by REO Speeddealer:
Aaron Hernandez still didn't choke as badly as the Atlanta Falcons.

Good one. Consider this one stolen.

--------------------

Tatsuya
Member # 80195

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tatsuya     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well you knew this was going to pop up

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2704576-aaron-hernandezs-agent-says-theres-no-chance-former-te-committed-suicide

Have to admit, when I read about his double murder trial and one of the witness being a drug dealer who Hernandez shot in the face and vowed to get his revenge by killing Hernandez, the thought crossed the "Oz" viewing mind in me

Londo from MN
Member # 1945

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Londo from MN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Absolutely no chance he took his own life. Chico was not a saint, but my family and I loved him and he would never take his own life."

Too bad he didn't value the lives of others' as much.

paulsonj72
Member # 58715

Icon 1 posted      Profile for paulsonj72     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And FWIW there is a very good chance the murder conviction will be vacated because the process was not completed. In MASS. every 1st degree murder conviction is AUTOMATICALLY appealed to the state supreme court and because the appeal had not yet been heard the process in not complete and therefore it is more than likely the conviction will be vacated.

http://www.necn.com/news/new-england/Aaron-Hernandez-Murder-Conviction-Suicide-Legal-Implications-419826833.html

[ 04-19-2017, 03:16 PM: Message edited by: paulsonj72 ]

Soletaker
Member # 1564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Soletaker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Coach:
quote:
Originally posted by mckinneydg:

This is spot on.
Totally agree. I have no sympathy for someone like him.
I shop at One Stop
Member # 3341

Icon 1 posted      Profile for I shop at One Stop     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Things getting weird. John 3:16 written on his forehead, red marks on his hands and feet, may have smoked synthetic marijuana Tuesday night and his"best friend" in jail is in isolation on an eyeball suicide watch.

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2017/04/19/aaron-hernandez-john-316-prison-cell-death-investigation/

--------------------
Where you buy it by the can or buy it by the case

jjmike
Member # 3833

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jjmike     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some people said being drafted by the Patriots was the worst thing for him since it was so close to his hometown and gang ties and he would have been better of playing futher away. But others pointed out he got into plent of trouble at the University of Florida and probably got away with quite a bit there so the distance from home may not have made any difference.
Lee Wong
Member # 912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lee Wong     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Shaving Weezie Jefferson:

Yeah but there's Thoughts and Prayering. Lots of Thoughts and Prayering to Mr. Hernandez who was the greatest Patriot tight end with a multiple body count who ever lived.
SHOOTER
Member # 26761

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SHOOTER     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Typical Patriot though... A New York Jet would have done his time like a man.
awafan
Member # 63901

Icon 1 posted      Profile for awafan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"I've never wished death upon any man, but I've read many obituaries with a smile on my face." - Winston Churchill.
Duke Of Dorchester
Member # 6218

Icon 11 posted      Profile for Duke Of Dorchester   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SHOOTER:
Typical Patriot though... A New York Jet would have done his time like a man.

[Roll Eyes]

--------------------
[[[----------]]]

King Francis
Member # 24068

class

--------------------

Bionic Lungs
Member # 23051

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bionic Lungs   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do feel for his family/relatives.

--------------------
"Anytime you travel 36,000 miles above normalcy level, you will have turbulence. Anytime you mix two physically, mentally, reactive chemicals, there's gonna be boiling and there's gonna be bubbling." - Ultimate Warrior (SNME, 1/27/90)

Tatsuya
Member # 80195

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tatsuya     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Story keeps getting more sordid

Apparently now they are saying Hernandez did leave suicide notes

Also some stories coming out that he may have been bisexual and trying to keep that a secret led to him murdering people and eventual suicide

http://www.newsweek.com/aaron-hernandez-hidden-sexuality-murder-police-587879

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations