WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » Professional Wrestling & General Discussion 2010 - Current » Video: Barry Windham vs El Gigante

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Video: Barry Windham vs El Gigante
brawler2711
Member # 26849

Icon 1 posted      Profile for brawler2711     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From early 1991

[ 04-18-2017, 08:22 AM: Message edited by: brawler2711 ]

--------------------
"I'll be with 20 in-laws...hhhmmm..we'll see. But, 7 of the 20 are my nieces (in their early to mid 20's), so I'll enjoy seeing a few of them at the pool, and on the beach.At least the "scenery" should be enjoyable. [Smile]"
Sir Tojo

IP: Logged
Shaving Weezie Jefferson
Member # 126638

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shaving Weezie Jefferson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for posting.
Armageddon_T_Thunderbird
Member # 44658

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Armageddon_T_Thunderbird     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
El Giantguy went on to become a lot more muscular and hairy in the WWe. Then he was in a Zorro movie. He was a very tall person.

--------------------
Your uncrowned NWA Heavyweight Champion of the World.

Now on the twitter machine - @Armageddon_t

gulascantfoolus
Member # 6964

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gulascantfoolus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
El Gigante vs. George Gulas what could have been [Frown]

--------------------
gulascantfoolus is the greatest
user name EVER regardless of any silly contest

Shaving Weezie Jefferson
Member # 126638

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shaving Weezie Jefferson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wish Russo could've booked him bro. He could've swerved a turn on Bill Alfonso and then Tommy Rich could've been his Spanish interpreter.
Greg Ganja
Member # 1677

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greg Ganja     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just watched a bunch of El Gigante matches no lie. Vader actually forced him to an acceptable match in one. Let's see if BW can perform miracles.

--------------------
Your old lady's old lady has got skinnier legs!!!
---
And BABY DOLL...shame on you mama...cause I know you better than anyone!

Greg Ganja
Member # 1677

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greg Ganja     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay-- that was Barry Windham's worse match.

--------------------
Your old lady's old lady has got skinnier legs!!!
---
And BABY DOLL...shame on you mama...cause I know you better than anyone!

Guacamole Anderson
Member # 5859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Guacamole Anderson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All hail the Flaircut!
Matt Farmer from WA
Member # 1177

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Matt Farmer from WA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Flair had some pretty good house show matches out of him. I know a couple are out there.

--------------------
email me at: inferno4l@hotmail.com
follow me on twitter at: @mattfarmer93
http://mlwradio.com/

Dan P-170
Member # 32

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dan P-170     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Guacamole Anderson:
All hail the Flaircut!

Spartacus in the house!
Shaving Weezie Jefferson
Member # 126638

His match with Undertaker at WM in Vegas is a guilty pleasure of mine.
The Coach
Member # 6392

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Coach     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Armageddon_T_Thunderbird:
El Giantguy went on to become a lot more muscular and hairy in the WWe.

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
"If I had realized that you people would be so damned stupid as to give the world champion $750,000, I would have made myself the champion." — Ole Anderson, to the executives at WCW and WTBS

King Francis
Member # 24068

Icon 1 posted      Profile for King Francis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by gulascantfoolus:
El Gigante vs. George Gulas what could have been [Frown]

a main event anywhere

--------------------
When I said that was the most ignorant thing I ever heard, I didn't realize you were still talking.

A Gene Wilder Somersault
Member # 128207

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A Gene Wilder Somersault     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Shaving Weezie Jefferson:
His match with Undertaker at WM in Vegas is a guilty pleasure of mine.

This is a ridiculous opinion, I know, but that entire Wrestlemania is a guilty pleasure for me. Could be Mean Gene in a toga or Hogan calling Yoko a "Jap". Just absurd from top to bottom, and oddly enjoyable.
Gov't Mule
Member # 2440

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gov't Mule     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WM9 is cool for the outside venue alone. A wrestling show outdoors raises my enjoyment by about 25%.

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations