WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » Professional Wrestling & General Discussion 2010 - Current » OT: Soap opera star Eric Braeden on new memoir

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: OT: Soap opera star Eric Braeden on new memoir
Golem
Member # 21242

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Golem     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CBS News
April 17, 2017
quote:
Emmy-winning actor Eric Braeden spent 37 years playing self-made businessman Victor Newman on "The Young and the Restless." He joins "CBS This Morning" to discuss his new memoir, "I'll Be Damned: How My Young and Restless Life Led Me to America's #1 Daytime Drama."
Watch the video.

Eric Braeden, perhaps best know as Victor Newman on The Young and the Restless, appears on CBS This Morning, to discuss his memoir, I'll Be Damned: How My Young and Restless Life Led Me to America's #1 Daytime Drama, in this short (4:26) video.

He appeared in numerous films and TV shows under his real name, Hans Gudegast, with his first regular series role being that of Hauptmann Hans Dietrich on The Rat Patrol.

When he was being considered for his role of Dr. Charles A. Forbin in the science fiction film, Colossus: The Forbin Project, he was told that no one would be allowed to star in an American film if they had a German name. He took the name of Eric Braeden from his hometown of Bredenbek, Germany.

IP: Logged
Stephen Gennarelli
Member # 21747

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stephen Gennarelli     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A Very charismatic actor who found his niche in a daily soap opera of all things.
I'd be interested to read about his career.
Jesse Ventura's a big Y&R fan and even did a cameo on the show during his Governator days.

IP: Logged

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations